• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle |OT2| Passing Stones

I'll prolly just use this again for WT
ca036096e7.jpg

Durden77

Its... its finally over!

Congrats, good lord. Shit was insane.

What pissed ke off the most was that after I got the 777 medals for the 2nd time, I realized I had to go and get the 15 medals on stage 2 to get him to TUR. I had completely forgotten. The fact that the stage was called "The Real Battle" was hilariously infuriating to me.

Oh and l-o-fucking-l at these Pilaf packs. Those prices are absurd.

MicH

I have no idea what I'm doing, but I just became champion on the lowest tier thingy

EDIT: Decided to give the PHY banner a shot

HRzhpkol.jpg

Holy moly! All are new except Piccolo. No idea if any of them are good but that felt great!

cordy

Banned
I have no idea what I'm doing, but I just became champion on the lowest tier thingy

EDIT: Decided to give the PHY banner a shot

HRzhpkol.jpg

Holy moly! All are new except Piccolo. No idea if any of them are good but that felt great!

4 SSRs, damn great pull!!!

For this WT I'm experimenting and uisng a TEQ team with Bulma to block, heal and link up with Vegta.

And because I hate myself I did 2 multies on the PHY banner for Buu. I got Gohan which I'm not mad, just wanted a healer for Cooler.

ffvorax

For this WT I'm experimenting and uisng a TEQ team with Bulma to block, heal and link up with Vegta.

And because I hate myself I did 2 multies on the PHY banner for Buu. I got Gohan which I'm not mad, just wanted a healer for Cooler.

Is PHY Buu SA farmable? (and worth to SA up?)

I have PHY Boo but never used it, probably even not dokkaned... may consider to pull the next PHY Cooler to do a Villain PHY team (I have black SA10, frieza SA10 (2path), buu, syn shen,something else I dont remember,...)

Is PHY Buu SA farmable? (and worth to SA up?)

I have PHY Boo but never used it, probably even not dokkaned... may consider to pull the next PHY Cooler to do a Villain PHY team (I have black SA10, frieza SA10 (2path), buu, syn shen,something else I dont remember,...)

He is through the Kid buu event. You need to get 9 SR Majin Buu drops from that event and dokkan all of them and awaken them for a 100% chance.

He's not that worth it considering he's a support and a healer (which is based on team HP).

Meneses

wtf @ those packs, that's awful.

Also, the previous special WT really spoiled me. If this one didn't have the freaking Elder Kais (and needing so much grinding, of course they would) I wouldn't even bother with it.

What is WT like? Do you face off against other players? I'm trying to think of a team to use, I guess mono is bad?

In the WT you fight other people's team. The people you fight is dependent on the team cost you made. Mono teams arnt bad but if you go against the other type it can be a problem. AOE units are helpful (Majin Vegeta, Xeno Trunks, LR Broly) , don't worry about getting the ranks, just completing the missions is more than enough. The WT rank units (Mr Buu in this case) are never worth it considering they get added to the WT summons later.

_Legacy_

In the WT you fight other people's team. The people you fight is dependent on the team cost you made. Mono teams arnt bad but if you go against the other type it can be a problem. AOE units are helpful (Majin Vegeta, Xeno Trunks, LR Broly) , don't worry about getting the ranks, just completing the missions is more than enough. The WT rank units (Mr Buu in this case) are never worth it considering they get added to the WT summons later.

Thanks dude

Congrats, good lord. Shit was insane.

What pissed ke off the most was that after I got the 777 medals for the 2nd time, I realized I had to go and get the 15 medals on stage 2 to get him to TUR. I had completely forgotten. The fact that the stage was called "The Real Battle" was hilariously infuriating to me.

Oh and l-o-fucking-l at these Pilaf packs. Those prices are absurd.

Yea, i was doing those stage 2 medals whenever i had less than 25 stamina left, so i didnt have to do them all at once

ffvorax

My objective for this WT is to get enough medals to dokkan my Piccolo to LR (and to have the third path open, don't care much abot the fourth right now and I don't plan to up his SA...)

Gonna spend some stones these days to refill stamina and do multiple WT... :p

MicH

Got STR Super Trunks from a guaranteed SSR ticket. Finally another STR character that dokkans! Time to kick out Godku

Tried doing a Majin vegeta team for the WT, couldnt reliably get enough Ki to use his U.Super.

Tried doing a Pikkan(only mono str leader i had) led str team with LR broly friend. Wasn't doing to well either.

Sticking with my Vegito Blue Super Team for now i guess.

Fox1304

Tried doing a Pikkan(only mono str leader i had) led str team with LR broly friend. Wasn't doing to well either.

If you have enough Extreme Units (like Rosé, Turles, Black), you can try an Extreme team. I'm doing it right now, with a STR Orb changer & a Chiaotsu, and it works pretty well with two Broly.

Voror

Got to 63 medals for SSJ4 Goku before the event finished off, but man it wasn't easy. Thank goodness for SV counter and Oceanus super seal. I can probably finish up when it comes up on the weekend.

First time with the WT. Will have to see if I can put some kind of team together that works.

Ugh, did 2 pulls on the PHY Banner. All I got was another dupe of PHY SS2 Goku GT. I mean it's a fun unit but it needs a dokkan badly, and I was really hoping for more.

...shoulda just saved for Cooler :/

Ugh, did 2 pulls on the PHY Banner. All I got was another dupe of PHY SS2 Goku GT. I mean it's a fun unit but it needs a dokkan badly, and I was really hoping for more.

...shoulda just saved for Cooler :/

Same :(. I'll I got on my final summon was Syn. If I don't get cooler then I just wasted everything.

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
I'm not even starting WT until I get goku finished. 98 medals to go.

Ugh. Only about 100 medals to go for LR Goku. I'm just going to grind it out today, use stones, and then get on with the WT. Rewards for WT are too good to pass up.

Threw some stones at the phy banner and got valentine's bulma dupe and phy ssj bardock lol.
Bardock seems to be pretty dope after his dokkan though.

Voror

So here's my current box in terms of UR and SSR. I've got enough medals to awaken a few of the SSRs but not sure who to prioritize at the moment, but regardless what would be a good team out of this?

I think I've got enough to construct perhaps a Super or Extreme if that would be effective.

So here's my current box in terms of UR and SSR. I've got enough medals to awaken a few of the SSRs but not sure who to prioritize at the moment, but regardless what would be a good team out of this?

I think I've got enough to construct perhaps a Super or Extreme if that would be effective.

Agreed, make a box on dbspace.

I think if you dokkan your Super Vegito, you can do a mono-AGL team.

Leader: SV
Rose
SSBKK Goku or SSB Goku
GT Goku
filler AGL units. Probably Xeno Trunks and Big Ass Hope Goku (assuming you got him SA10 and paths unlocked)
Friend - SV Goku or SS4 Vegeta

You should be able to dokkan most of your units with that team.

Voror

make a box on dbz.space

Agreed, make a box on dbspace.

I think if you dokkan your Super Vegito, you can do a mono-AGL team.

Leader: SV
Rose
SSBKK Goku or SSB Goku
GT Goku
filler AGL units.
Friend - SV Goku or SS4 Vegeta

You should be able to dokkan most of your units with that team.

Oh there's an easier way for this? Thank you, I'll go ahead and do that!

I'm a bit confused how this site works though. Do I need to sign up one both the sites so that when I save they will feed over into the box?

I thought you couldn't use Friends in the WT though?

Edit: Oh I never mentioned the WT. Still if that will get me through most of the events to Dokkan them all I should be good.

I've got Hope Goku at Max SA and have enough units to unlock all of it. No blue orbs though for him.

Ade

Fucking LR goku mission. I assume I'm just shit at the game.

UR Tao, Grandpa and Trunks all SA15
UR Piccolo and Chun both SA15
Rainbow Bulma and identical friend

Yet he still fucking hits someone for 70k and then taps someone else for enough to kill me.

What am I missing? He hits 3 times a turn and I can't Bulma block all 3

Yet he still fucking hits someone for 70k and then taps someone else for enough to kill me.

You're using teq type leader with 3 str units

Are you still doing the PHY stage I guess? I'd just do a full TEQ team, since the bulmas are increasing your defenses and HP.

Once you have all the Gokus you need and do the 3rd stage for medals (which is recommended), here's a great team:

Bulma Lead
TEQ Goku (The one you're getting to LR)
Jackie Chun
Angel Goku (to link with TEQ Goku)
GT Goku (to link with TEQ Goku)
INT Android 16 (block)
Bulma Friend

I had 0 troubles doing it this way.

I used

Bulma
Jackie chun
Piccolo/Dr. Lychee
TEQ Goku (the one youre trying to LR)
Grandpa gohan
Trunks
Bulma

I had bulma take most of the hits and the str units. I tried real hard to not to let jackie or piccolo to take any hits. Otherwise a good teq goku or str units tooo around 10k or less damage. Bulma took less than 1000 95% of the time. If he supered someone who wasnt a str unit or bulma, id close to the app and switch a str unit or bulma to that place or try to get jackie chun to super before then. It gets easier the more hidden potential your goku has.

Arrrammis

Wait? You can close the app and it rolls back?

If you close the app during battle, reopening the app and resuming will put you at the beginning of the most recent round. So if you see an opponent starting their super attack animation, quickly close the app and reopen, then you will be able to plan for that incoming super attack. Note that if you get knocked out and then close the app, you'll still have a game over screen when you resume.

MiTYH

Wait? You can close the app and it rolls back?

Don't get used to it. JPN patched it out, and now it's just a matter of time before we lose it in Global

Source: I use it constantly and live in a state of fear of every game update

Top Bottom