• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle |OT2| Passing Stones

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
For real? What are some of the best characters for an Extreme PHY team? I could currently run Cooler, Omega, Black, Broly, FP Frieza and Kid Buu.

Replace kid buu with Syn Shenron or Super Buu and you are O P T I M A L
Kid Buu is actually really good on the team. Of these I'd only replace Broly if you have Syn Shenron.

Omega + Syn one rotation

Cooler + FP Freeza the other.

Everything should melt

Maxim726X

So, I've finally decided to try to LR grind.

When do the rewards expire?

Also, what's the best stage for medals? I've done stage 4 a bit to unlock all the dupe paths, and now that's done.

I have 75 medals, I'm not even sure I'm going to get it done... But I'll give it a try.

So, I've finally decided to try to LR grind.

When do the rewards expire?

Also, what's the best stage for medals? I've done stage 4 a bit to unlock all the dupe paths, and now that's done.

I have 75 medals, I'm not even sure I'm going to get it done... But I'll give it a try.

You have almost 2 weeks so thats a good amount of time if you refill stamina. You need to get around 80 medals a day though. More if you plan on feeding another LR Goku to the original for +10 SA to make SA20.

Voror

You have almost 2 weeks so thats a good amount of time if you refill stamina. You need to get around 80 medals a day though. More if you plan on feeding another LR Goku to the original for +10 SA to make SA20.

Still that much time eh? Hmm, what is considered the ideal party for that whole thing out of the Strike characters?

I've already got a fully finished Bulma.

Maxim726X

Okay, that's doable. I have a lot of Elder Kais in my gift box from the recent summons... So I should be able to get him to SA 20.

Is stage 3 or 4 the best for farming medals?

And does anyone know how many orbs you need to max out his potential tree?

Voror

Okay, that's doable. I have a lot of Elder Kais in my gift box from the recent summons... So I should be able to get him to SA 20.

Apparently it's: 4370 small orbs, 2475 medium orbs, 227 large orbs

But I'm reading you get them all for free or something if you fulfill requirements? Hadn't heard that bit before.

Voror

run bulma for easy zeni/medals/training items or farm gems from quest for the inevitable baba shop refresh

I didn't realize you start getting those gems from the story quests. I'd been following a guide on ranking up and had just been farming the Chasing Dr. Gero or whatever it was called to get as high as possible for rank 3.0.

Guess once that ends I'll start trying to complete more of those.

Still that much time eh? Hmm, what is considered the ideal party for that whole thing out of the Strike characters?

I've already got a fully finished Bulma.

Bulma lead
Jackie Chun
SSJ2 Goku from the epic showdown event
SSJ Cabba if you have him
SSJ Gohan GT Possessed if you have him
TUR SSJ Goku
Friend: LR SSJ Goku with rainbow star.

Thats your optimal team. Replace Gohan with SSJ GT Goku from the GT event if you don't have Gohan.

Stage 3 is the best for medals and stage 4 for dupes.

Voror

If anyone needs a Rainbow Star LR Goku Friend, I'm 2491929169

I sent one just now. User name is Voror like here.

Actually something I've always been curious about with Friends: you only have access to the one card you requested for correct? And if they level up that card, does that reflect on the friend as well?

Tamanon

Banned
I sent one just now. User name is Voror like here.

Actually something I've always been curious about with Friends: you only have access to the one card you requested for correct? And if they level up that card, does that reflect on the friend as well?

You have access to whoever their current leader is. If they get better(dokkan and whatnot), then it gets better in your feed. If they change leaders, it changes too.

Who should i up the SA of next?

So far i have these units at MAX SA.

SSB Vegito
SSJ4 Goku
LR Gohan
Super Vegito
STR Gogeta

Should i up any of these or wait and save them till i (dont) pull INT Gogeta ?

SSJ4 Gogeta (on my super team)
LR Majin Vegeta (leader of my AGL team)

Voror

Who should i up the SA of next?

So far i have these units at MAX SA.

SSB Vegito
SSJ4 Goku
LR Gohan
Super Vegito
STR Gogeta

Should i up any of these or wait and save them till i (dont) pull INT Gogeta ?

SSJ4 Gogeta (on my super team)
LR Majin Vegeta (leader of my AGL team)

I've been asking myself a similar question lately as I've gotten four at Max SA and not sure who to begin on next as I currently have one Kai.

Current Max (Not counting ones that can be farmed):

Super Vegito
SSJ4 Goku
STR Gogeta
SSJR Black

Current ones that could be maxed (again not counting farmables)

SSJ4 Gogeta (BR path unlocked)
INT SSB Vegeta (BR path unlocked)
PHY Broly (BR Path Unlocked)
Both AGL SSB Gokus (I read there was a farmable, but not sure if it will come around)
TEQ SSJ3 Gotenks
STR Omega (BR path unlocked).
PHY Omega

Some others but those feel like the priority to my eyes.

Kagari

Crystal Bearer
Whew, lads.

https://twitter.com/dokkan_official/status/903117095478542336

https://twitter.com/dokkan_official/status/903116641474510848

DIiDxCuUwAActln.jpg

Styles

DAMN.

His SA looks super dope as well.

-

787 medals for second LR Goku. Now I just need to farm the 2nd stage 15 times for the other medal. Honestly, the grind wasn't bad at all.

LR Gohan and LR Trunks in the same team with this Gohan who buffs defence. Literally indestructible with that 170% HP and Def. I wonder what other units would be optimal for this team. Phy gotenks of course but what else. And I'm pretty sure Gohan pushes SSB Vegeta off the Super STR team.

Kagari

Crystal Bearer
LR Gohan and LR Trunks in the same team with this Gohan who buffs defence. Literally indestructible with that 170% HP and Def. I wonder what other units would be optimal for this team. Phy gotenks of course but what else. And I'm pretty sure Gohan pushes SSB Vegeta off the Super STR team.

MFW I still can't pull LR Gohan or Trunks...

MFW I still can't pull LR Gohan or Trunks...

I still couldn't even pull PHY cooler. LR characters are a pipe dream for me.

Oh yeah, Buutenks is pretty good to. Not sure if he can fit in a Extreme PHY team but I think he might replace black as a rotating unit. Then again his link skills are not that great for ki so we'll see.

God Akatsuki sucks at typing their units.

Why is Buutenks a PHY when Ultimate Gohan is STR? In Canon Buutenks rekt Ultimate Gohan. Should have been AGL to give AGL Villains a buff they desperately need.

_Legacy_

I've got 12 Elder Kai's what's the best unit for me to feed them to?

My top units are AGL Super Vegito, TEQ SSJ3 Gotenks, STR SSJ4 Goku, PHY Omega Shenron, PHY Coora and PHY Fearsome RampageBroly. All un-dokkaned.

Only Broly has an SA greater than 1. I'm tempted to go for Shenron, seeing as I use my PHY team more than anything else.

Top Bottom