• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle |OT2| Passing Stones

L Thammy

Did two multi pulls on Coola and got one SSR.

r1y8y.png

Fuck this banner! Next.

40 stamina dokkan events. ;___;

Don't understand the need for INT Janemba when STR is the much better version of him and comes out right after the Kid Buu summon ends

Because he's still a badass card and fits better an an INT team than a STR card. You're also assuming that we'll pull STR Janemba when he gets here.

INT Janemba rules hard and has saved my ass so many times.

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
You're also assuming that we'll pull STR Janemba when he gets here.

No, I'm not. Why try for the worse card when there's a better one availible days later and on a better banner?

INT Janemba goes on an INT team I guess, but there are much much better options for it. STR Janemba is Extreme STR though

Voror

No, I'm not. Why try for the worse card when there's a better one availible days later and on a better banner?

INT Janemba goes on an INT team I guess, but there are much much better options for it. STR Janemba is Extreme STR though

I mean I want to try for both. Just trying to fill out for various kinds of teams is all.

Some of us are F2P and will take what we can get! For instance, I've been playing almost a year and still don't have a PHY lead outside of the newer SSGokuKK.

When do we get our WT rewards?

Usually takes a few days to weed out the cheaters and re-tabulate stuff, as well as pushing them to each account. I'd say sometime Thursday?

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
I guess I'm back to wanting Str Janemba now that my extreme phys dreams are dashed. Still a tighter team though, and hinges entirely on my 100% dupe Omega being only duped/SA10 guy and me eventually grinding out LR Frieza. Even with Lr Frieza I'm still missing a 6th slot due to not having Rildo:

Janemba
Omega
Cell
LR Frieza
Zamasu
Android 17 maybe? Fucking Buutenks?

Whatever, I guess I should just count myself lucky I have a decent (if non-optimal) Shadow Dragon team and wait TO BE RELEASED.

ffvorax

200 stones used, got:
Dupe goku black (nice)
Agl turtles ape (...)
Teq fusion zamasu!! Super happy.
Started the zamasu event to get cards for the SA up.. 20 fights only got 5 cards... Ok... Feeding my zamasu... 1SA up... Ok, time to grind again...

cordy

Banned
Usually takes a few days to weed out the cheaters and re-tabulate stuff, as well as pushing them to each account. I'd say sometime Thursday?
Always takes exactly one day
Great. I had a bad feeling it would be like a week or something so I'm glad to see that's not the case.
Some of us are F2P and will take what we can get! For instance, I've been playing almost a year and still don't have a PHY lead outside of the newer SSGokuKK.

I started playing a month ago and I've only spent money on the Opening Celebration Pack from at Pilaf's Trove and that was for $6.99. I did that TODAY as well and I jumped on it because it was an amazing deal. As great as the game is I don't see myself as someone spending a ton on it. I'll make due somehow.

Piku_Ringo

Banned
Promised myself I wouldn't cry when the Stamina limit for these events unfortunately returned to normal, but here the waterworks flow again

Chille

Anyone know when the LR goku rewards come out? I am working on Hercule right now I have 2 paths unlocked, 2 dupes ready and he is SA10 *gonna use my 10 kais to make him SA20. But I need dem orbs to rainbow him

Ashodin

Anyone know when the LR goku rewards come out? I am working on Hercule right now I have 2 paths unlocked, 2 dupes ready and he is SA10 *gonna use my 10 kais to make him SA20. But I need dem orbs to rainbow him

9/4 (Mon) 06:59 PST is when it ends, so presumably that day or after.

but why? You can get him to SA 20 without having to use Kais, or do a really tedious grind like with Androids, Goku, and Frieza. It just takes longer in terms of days but it's not like he's a super important unit.

Has anyone else not gotten their login rewards yet? My ID ends in 1. I should have gotten it....2 hours and 44 minutes ago.

EDIT: Looking on Reddit, some got 2 bonuses, some their normal, some got 0. Hopefully I get compensation :/

Has anyone else not gotten their login rewards yet? My ID ends in 1. I should have gotten it....2 hours and 44 minutes ago.

Be glad you didn't! It means compensation. Maybe over 5 stones for once lol.

I remember they fucked up the language for the French release and gave out 40 stones. Wish we could get that again.

Chille

but why? You can get him to SA 20 without having to use Kais, or do a really tedious grind like with Androids, Goku, and Frieza. It just takes longer in terms of days but it's not like he's a super important unit.

Because I don't want to spend 240 million zeni to get him to sa20? I already got most of the units I care about maxed

Because I don't want to spend 240 million zeni to get him to sa20? I already got most of the units I care about maxed

Fair enough. Personally I find kais to be a lot more valuable than zeni lol. why not just get him to SA 10 and then slowly get the other up there? You never know when you might need those 10 eks.

Chille

Fair enough. Personally I find kais to be a lot more valuable than zeni lol. why not just get him to SA 10 and then slowly get the other up there? You never know when you might need those 10 eks.

Right now got my lr gohan team and ss4 Goku teams , apart from a few support units I don't really need anything till int gogeta. I still have all the gems to farm too for EK.

Voror

Well I had enough stones I decided to do a pull on the 200 million one last time, then just save up for future banners which means I probably have a while. Got Ssr INT Gohan Youth. Nice art and he dokkan from the look of things. For a split second I thought it was the one that becomes LR.

Got a Kai from it, but need to see who to spend it on.

Permanently A

spent 100 stones, 50 on PHY Cooler and 50 on 20 mil banner, got total garbage from both.

Fuck this, I'm not spending anymore stones until LR Broly comes back or INT Gogeta

_Legacy_

Has anyone tried The Ultimate Transformation event? My mono teq team got floored on the lowest difficulty, I need to rethink my strategy.

_Legacy_

Yes, I run Mono AGL. AGL Majin Vegeta and SS4 Vegeta utterly destroy the event, even on Super.

Only big AGL hitters I have are Super Vegito and God SS Goku, although both are only SA 1. Not sure how much use they will be, I'll play around and see what I can do to maximise damage and defence.

Sec0nd

I kind of felt obligated to pull on the Cooler banner since I've got the new Omega. Don't really care for the character but pulled anyway. Was getting shit pulls but decided to say fuck it and go all the way. After 200 stones I got him as the last character on my last possible multi pull. Can run a mean Extreme PHY team now. Though, I'm not sure if that's really a worthwhile team to run compared to Super or Super AGL.

J4g3r

Has anyone tried The Ultimate Transformation event? My mono teq team got floored on the lowest difficulty, I need to rethink my strategy.

My Mono STR team destroys the event (double SSJ4 Goku), I just have to be a little careful during the AGL phase.

I do have STR SSJ3 Vegeta tanking though so even that's not bad at all.

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
I kind of felt obligated to pull on the Cooler banner since I've got the new Omega. Don't really care for the character but pulled anyway. Was getting shit pulls but decided to say fuck it and go all the way. After 200 stones I got him as the last character on my last possible multi pull. Can run a mean Extreme PHY team now. Though, I'm not sure if that's really a worthwhile team to run compared to Super or Super AGL.
Extreme PHY is a better team than Super AGL

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
For real? What are some of the best characters for an Extreme PHY team? I could currently run Cooler, Omega, Black, Broly, FP Frieza and Kid Buu.

Replace kid buu with Syn Shenron or Super Buu and you are O P T I M A L

Anoregon

Damn... so close yet so far for me...

Syn Shenron, Super Buu, Black (SA10 + 1path), FP Frieza (SA10 + 2 path), Kid Buu... + Cooler if I pull him....

Extreme Phys would be my best team if I had pulled Cooler, but that didn't happen so fuck this game.

ffvorax

Extreme Phys would be my best team if I had pulled Cooler, but that didn't happen so fuck this game.

I still have 150stones... but not sure if to spend them or not... cooler is so nice that I'm really tempted... but also to keep them for the next banner...

Voror

Got the medals needed to dokkan Buuhan finally. Now to farm the first stage for SRs to raise his SA and hope the coin toss on training lands in my favor.

Top Bottom