• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle |OT2| Passing Stones

MicH

Game is back up early.

Also RIP me, no Cooler for me. Can't really complain about my pulls though.

FbbIPmel.jpg
ot8GWvnl.jpg

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Havent been playing lately....completly missed the WT.

Not enough stones for a multi so i did 5 singles on the Cooler banner. 4x trash 1x Goku Black dupe.

Welp could be worse.

Meneses

Did 2 multis, only got Zamasu, which is cool but i'm dreading the grind.

I do have a rainbow PHY Broly and a Black and FP Frieza with one dupe so i'm tempted to go for it, but I might just save the last 50 stones I have for Trunks or Gogeta or whatever.

Also, I got a Thouser and immediately sold him to baba, only noticed later that he got a Dokkan. Ooops.

Voror

Glanced at the banners that came after this one one in Japan and I think I may as actually skip this one. I only really want Cooler or Frieda and the former will be coming up on future banners that have a lot more characters I don't have yet.

The Super 17, STR Janemba, and INT Gogeta banners seem like the next ones I'd really want to go for.

I just wish another banner soon had INT Super Janemba. Only one for a while is the 200 million and the odds of getting him there seem slim

Caim

Did one multi and got a dupe STR SSJ3 Goku (could make him rainbow now) plus Zamasu, and Merged Zamasu.

Need to start saving for Masked Saiyan and INT Gogeta banners.

Meneses

lol wtf Mono STR with SS4 Goku destroyed Cooler in the first turn.

I literally didn't see what happened, I had SS4 + SS3 GT Goku + SS2 Cell Gohan, made sure they had orbs to super and since I had 300k HP I went back to doing some stuff at work.

When I went back to it, he was dead lol Must have hit him with a SS4 crit.

edit: also, farewell half-stamina Dokkan events, you shall be missed :'(

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
Jesus fucking christ. 165 stones and the one single SSR I pull is like my 7th god damn Baby

This game is a pile of fucking shit sometimes. So much for my optimal extreme phys team.

MiTYH

Nope, not pulling on this banner. Only new cards would be new to me, so I'll save for Cooler to come back or something. INTGogeta's the plan I think for me

Voror

So 3 days left. I'm at Rank 150 so I wonder if I can farm and get myself to at least 210 before the triple exp ends.

Nope, not pulling on this banner. Only new cards would be new to me, so I'll save for Cooler to come back or something. INTGogeta's the plan I think for me

Looking at future banners, he comes next with the STR Janemba banner. Not sure if that one will launch alongside the INT Gogeta one, but I''m getting the impression they did. Both those banners have units I want.

Styles

Did a single pull and got a Goku Black dupe.

Yep, I think I used all of my luck.

Saving my stones for Int Gogeta. I don't play with demons.

Durden77

150 stones in singles, no PHY Cooler. I did get the TEQ Cooler though.....yaaaayyy....ugh.

Man I really wanted him so bad. I was kind of looking forward to extreme PHY most of all with my box, would have been a blast. Oh well.

I did manage to get 2 FP Frieza dupes, but other than that nothing of note. Some random ass non featured SSRs like STR base Gotenks.

linkent

Just saw the updated dbz.space wt ranking.
Think i got into top10k.
60 wins this time. 38mil
Previous wt was 83 wins. 53mil.

As usual, not interested in the banner but i did 3 singles which got me an SSR STR Buu.
Farmable SA SSR is always nice..

edit: shit... WT Buu also need the same Buu to SA up.....

Maxim726X

Got him on the first multi... The Dokkan Gods smile upon me.

At this point, I have an optimal Super STR team and soon to be an optimal Extreme PHY team.

Maybe I'll stop whaling... At least, I would like to think so.

Cruxist

Good lord, having LR Goku done feels so good. There's been so much to do, and I've been hammering that one event over and over and over. Gotta awaken Omega, in Japan I have to awaken SSJ4 Gogeta. Hell, this morning I realized I had a ton of stones still available since I never did the final missions for almost all the super strikes in Japan. So much to do! I'm freeeeeee!

_Legacy_

Wow, pulled PHY Final Form Coora. Wasn't expecting to get him on my first multi. Not sure I have a team able to comfortably face his medal event yet though.

EDIT: Pulled the TEQ one too, this has been my best pull so far in this game:

I usually get one SSR at the most.

Maddness

so the LR Goku awards doesn't have anything to do with him being max level right? I think I'm 141/150 but he's 100% Hidden Potential and SA20

ffvorax

Did some singled but all bad... I really want this phy cooler, can improve greatly my extreme phy at the point that I will be able to use it and benefit a lot!!!

Kyou

in two pulls got a dupe black, teq SSB vegeta(+1 special level for int ssb vegeta) and Gohan+Icarus

the Gohan/Icarus looks like it's basically just Agl Whis for teq teams

Durden77

Sweet, just saw the LR campaign ends before Cooler's banner is gone. Those 50 stones will give me a few more shots at him. Really want this dude.

Also I thought the INT Cooler got a TUR awakening. Does he not?

BrunoM

Wow 180 stones and got one ssr it was r after r wow

And the one ssr I did get was agl ssj gt trunks ouch

No idea why I went in with 180 stones I said one multi and that's it but all those r hurt so went back in ...

Got to start saving stones all over again

Shouta

Multi-pulled twice got a FP Freeza, a phys ssr Goku (that has extreme damage, wtf?) and that Hohsn on the dragon.

Is it me or is that Gohan good? Supreme damage with rate chance to stun, 200% attack and heal below 30% once passive?

Multi-pulled twice got a FP Freeza, a phys ssr Goku (that has extreme damage, wtf?) and that Hohsn on the dragon.

Is it me or is that Gohan good? Supreme damage with rate chance to stun, 200% attack and heal below 30% once passive?

Only once though. He's not great (to put it lightly) despite being new.

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
I'm not even mad at anyone who pulled Cooler. I'm mad at everyone whose pulls weren't utter abominations.

Piku_Ringo

Banned
Glanced at the banners that came after this one one in Japan and I think I may as actually skip this one. I only really want Cooler or Frieda and the former will be coming up on future banners that have a lot more characters I don't have yet.

The Super 17, STR Janemba, and INT Gogeta banners seem like the next ones I'd really want to go for.

I just wish another banner soon had INT Super Janemba. Only one for a while is the 200 million and the odds of getting him there seem slim

If I could get him, so can you. The only one that really seems difficult to pull is STR SSJ3 Vegeta from there

Flambe

Meh finally done LR Goku, WT ends, hey I can finally get back working on cheap Dokkan medals oh maintenance aaaaand gone >.<

Welp I guess grind Zeni from bulma event lol

Meh finally done LR Goku, WT ends, hey I can finally get back working on cheap Dokkan medals oh maintenance aaaaand gone >.<

Welp I guess grind Zeni from bulma event lol

Same :/ Was planning on doing some hardcore LR Androids grinding.
Looks like the 3x Quest EXP is still going on. I looked through all the news and can't figure out when that ends, so I guess that's what I'll be doing. EDIT: Ends 8/31, along with the Bulma event.

MiTYH

Everyone's doing cooler stuff and I'm just here with 424 medals on my second LR Goku. I'll get him done even if it costs a stone or two, because that few for 10 Elder Kai is worth it. But the downside is, this is all my stamina for the rest of the week

Is there a way to sort your cards at all in dbz.space? It'd be great to sort by type or villain/hero, undokkaned, or link skills. That team builder isn't quite as nice as just the basic menu.

Nirran

200 stones on Coola banner and not a single SSR. I think that's it for me on this game. In the last 500 stones spent I got one SS4 Goku dupe and that's it on SSRs. These rates turn me off to these games.

200 stones on Coola banner and not a single SSR. I think that's it for me on this game. In the last 500 stones spent I got one SS4 Goku dupe and that's it on SSRs. These rates turn me off to these games.

i did 3 pulls and got a SSR lol...but it was trash.

edit: Dude, I never pulled a SSJ4 despite spending thousands of stones :mad:

Voror

If I could get him, so can you. The only one that really seems difficult to pull is STR SSJ3 Vegeta from there

I actually saw he does show up on an upcoming Kid Buu banner. But man, that tempts me. There's a number of characters on that banner but it's so scattered and looking at the rates on DBZ space isn't encouraging.

I actually may have gotten that Vegeta from there. I have him but don't remember where I got him from. If it was there it was from the Summon Tickets for that banner, which had way more luck then a regular multi-pull for me.

Top Bottom