• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle |OT2| Passing Stones

Jesus if you have LR Gohan and LR Trunks, that team is going to be completely off the charts. I was already planning to go hard for LR Trunks but now I need him more than ever. Still going for INT Gogeta too because the banner is too good not to. Gohan is like 5 months out for global anyway. I already have 635 stones saved up atm.

linkent

I've got 12 Elder Kai's what's the best unit for me to feed them to?

My top units are AGL Super Vegito, TEQ SSJ3 Gotenks, STR SSJ4 Goku, PHY Omega Shenron, PHY Coora and PHY Fearsome RampageBroly. All un-dokkaned.

Only Broly has an SA greater than 1. I'm tempted to go for Shenron, seeing as I use my PHY team more than anything else.
Depend on what kind of team you are making, but from those, SV and SSJ4Goku should get the priority.
But you have crazy good Extreme Phy team below.
They are good but priotize OS>Coora>Broly(probably would skip him)
Reason is OS and Coora have semi-farmables especially Coora(where you can get his SR form to dokkan to UR[lowest drop rate card in game btw])
OS in the future willl have SR card(gacha) which you can dokkan to UR too.
Any of them have dupe path unlocked?

This new Ult Gohan omg....
Ult Gohan + Ult Gohan
Phy SSJ3 Gotenks
LR Gohan
LR Trunks
SSJ Gotenks

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
I'd wait on theory crafting team for the new category considering what happened last time.

I pulled Giant Piccolo from my Dragon Ball pulls, better than what I got out of the gssr

_Legacy_

I ain't feedin' anyone but Ultimate Gohan now

Get that SS4 Goku to 10/10 SA what are you doing

Yeah might as well

Depend on what kind of team you are making, but from those, SV and SSJ4Goku should get the priority.
But you have crazy good Extreme Phy team below.
They are good but priotize OS>Coora>Broly(probably would skip him)
Reason is OS and Coora have semi-farmables especially Coora(where you can get his SR form to dokkan to UR[lowest drop rate card in game btw])
OS in the future willl have SR card(gacha) which you can dokkan to UR too.
Any of them have dupe path unlocked?

This new Ult Gohan omg....
Ult Gohan + Ult Gohan
Phy SSJ3 Gotenks
LR Gohan
LR Trunks
SSJ Gotenks

Thanks, think I'll go for SSJ4 Goku. No dupe paths unlocked yet but just yolo pulled a single Broly from the Coora banner so will probably open up a path for him. His undokkaned SA doesn't hit anywhere near as hard as Shenrons, even though it usually pops twice.

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
The Fusion Category and Shadow Dragon Arc category got theorycrafted before we knew exactly what cards even got the categories and everyone looked dumb for it.

The Fusion one could be chalked up to something lost in translation but the Shadow Dragon Arc cards are a smattering of random bullshit so who knows what will get what category.

Basically don't assume both LR Gohan and LR Trunks will work on this team

This one seems more clear-cut than those, but I guess they could pull some bullshit. Never know with these guys.

Got the TEQ Turles from my last GSSR pull, last of the banner cards I didn't have yet I think. Now I feel obligated to farm his SA since ToM event is up. It's something to do at least.

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
Just threw a yolo at cooler banner

SSJ3 animation

Broly.

stresssed-man2.jpg

ffvorax

Did one last pull... INT Golden Frieza dupe... :\

Got my reward.

35k global, 7th local. Got my 3rd Piccolo, now trying to up his SA to 10 before dokkan him to LR... probably I should wait to get also his 4th path open... another WT grind... :(

Voror

That new Gohan sounds great! I've already got a lot of good STR units so I wonder how well he'll be able to go with them. We aren't likely to see him for a while though right?

The TEQ orb event every day was due to the LR Goku event, right? Is that going to switch out for another one eventually happening occurring every day? I admit I am hoping for STR as I need more orbs to rainbow SSJ4 Goku and start going more along Gogeta.

MiTYH

Whoa, anyone else getting this maintenance.

"Irregularity modication" goes until 12:40. I don't mod so... maybe readjustment and double WT rewards

But still! Damnit, I'm grinding LR Goku medals! I'm 200 away, I don't have time for a 4 hour maintenance!

EDIT: Link on reddit says it goes until 11:40, so it must be timezone adjusted. 12:40 is EST for me, so when this post is almost 4 hours old

Voror

I was only trying to get through quest stages to see if I could get to Area 21 to farm a bit before 3.0 rank expired, but that seems unlikely. Ah well.

No STR units will go well with him. Unless they're Half-Saiyan category.

Ah, of course there's a catch.

Ah, of course there's a catch.

There isn't, he's just not a STR leader. Did you not see his leader skill posted on the last page?

ICYMI:

Leader: [Mixed-Blood Saiyan Category] Ki+3, Hp and Def+170%, atk+130%

SA: Raise attack, Immense dmg

Passive: All Super type allies def+50%, own atk +120%, medium chance to guard attacks

ffvorax

Whoa, anyone else getting this maintenance.

"Irregularity modication" goes until 12:40. I don't mod so... maybe readjustment and double WT rewards

But still! Damnit, I'm grinding LR Goku medals! I'm 200 away, I don't have time for a 4 hour maintenance!

EDIT: Link on reddit says it goes until 11:40, so it must be timezone adjusted. 12:40 is EST for me, so when this post is almost 4 hours old

That would be so good... but I think the previous time was an exception... we will get at best some more stones

Voror

There isn't, he's just not a STR leader. Did you not see his leader skill posted on the last page?

ICYMI:

Leader: [Mixed-Blood Saiyan Category] Ki+3, Hp and Def+170%, atk+130%

SA: Raise attack, Immense dmg

Passive: All Super type allies def+50%, own atk +120%, medium chance to guard attacks

I saw the card but not the bit about the skills.

Maintenance is likely due to the login issues. I'm betting everyone will get stones for unscheduled maintenance, then those affected by the login issues will get a bunch of other stuff.

denebj

Neo Member
That STR Gohan is great ! Hopefully the category will have LR Gohan and LR Trunk.

Keeping my stones for LR Trunk / STR Gohan and the INT Gogeta banner :)

I will not be pulling until Gogeta - Must be strong ! At 675 stones so far. Let's hope Bandai is not going to try to entice is with different banners before Gogeta ahahahah

_Legacy_

That STR Gohan is great ! Hopefully the category will have LR Gohan and LR Trunk.

Keeping my stones for LR Trunk / STR Gohan and the INT Gogeta banner :)

I will not be pulling until Gogeta - Must be strong ! At 675 stones so far. Let's hope Bandai is not going to try to entice is with different banners before Gogeta ahahahah

How the hell are people amassing so many stones? I did one multi and am left with 20 or so, going to do the story missions on other difficulties but that will probably net me another 60 or so.

How the hell are people amassing so many stones? I did one multi and am left with 20 or so, going to do the story missions on other difficulties but that will probably net me another 60 or so.

1. Saving, not pulling on banners (looking at what's up and coming based on the JPN server)
2. Doing all the missions with the 200M rewards (expired now but still was a lot)
3. Login Bonuses
4. Cash money

Here's what I got as compensation for the login bonus issue (note this includes all the bonuses I never got the last 2 days):
Dvy8Fkp.png

Looks like it's:
1x Tuesday Evening login bonus
2x Wednesday Evening login bonus
5x stone login bonus compensation
2x stone Unscheduled Maintenance compensation

_Legacy_

Is it possible to actually get an LR Goku between now and Monday? I've got 7 basic Gokus and my Furious Limit-Breaking Goku is on SA3. I haven't started farming the Level 2/3/4 medals yet from the event but I might try and do it. Hard when you've got a 9 to 5 job and living with someone.

Is it possible to actually get an LR Goku between now and Monday? I've got 7 basic Gokus and my Furious Limit-Breaking Goku is on SA3. I haven't started farming the Level 2/3/4 medals yet from the event but I might try and do it. Hard when you've got a 9 to 5 job and living with someone.

~10 hours of grinding spread over 2 days would get you LR goku.

I've made some Choices

Kept looking for a last spot for my Extreme team that I like, finally said fuck it, pumped him full of kais, since I had 2 dupes of him. Happy with my choice, he's a super solid tank who crits for 700-800k on a dual Rose team. All things being equal, STR Omega is a better choice for the team probably, but if I ever pull his PHY version he's gonna be bench warmer forever, and I only have 1 dupe of him, so I didn't wanna invest the kais. Also I'm low on STR orbs and have a million TEQ orbs. ALSO and I didn't even think about this at the time, eventually I can raise Omega's SA with the pullable SR.

Did boss rush 2 super2 (the 5 bosses one) with no items. Buuhan+Frieza on one rotation, Rose+LR Broly on the other. Black, Rose and Zamasu floating. Very, very solid team.

Top Bottom