• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Blaze (iOS/Android) |OT| Looks Like Vanillaware, Tastes Like F2P

JigsawX

What's your IGN? I'll add you for some arena battles.

How far do youmake it in Labyrinth with this setup?

Can't break past that round 30 wall

Be like me, kill pearla (once the 30% off is up, i'm getting Deify B. Spark and putting Caberra into reserves.

Yea leaning toward that since it would be the easiest

Healer / Tank are next with greysoul being last.

You have lots of options, and I don't really think you can go wrong with whatever you choose. Are you doing well in arena/lab/world boss/GB? If so, maybe hold off for angels, though they're about the same except for the paladin, which is definitely better. The healer and mage might be better as well, though that's up for debate.

If you do decide to go for another draco, don't waste more units enhancing another SSS; just use one of your already maxxed subs. If you feel Patta and Porin are doing well, I'd deify Pearla and get more DPS on the team. I'd move Belle Snow out as #5.

Btw, I think Caberra is supposed to be a good unit, so maybe hang on to her? I don't know. You already have a great team, so maybe she won't be that useful to you.

Venttori (rogue, playing it now), Ventarina (mage) or Ventariel (priest)

Arena - Top 50 if I put tickets so it's however much I want to devote to it.
World boss Golem - 5%
World Boss Hydra - was 1% but now 5%
Lab - Was 1% now 5%
GB - I skip

Man If I replace Belle snow i'm be sad since I just got her and made her Max lol

Ventara

Arena - Top 50 if I put tickets so it's however much I want to devote to it.
World boss Golem - 5%
World Boss Hydra - was 1% but now 5%
Lab - Was 1% now 5%
GB - I skip

Man If I replace Belle snow i'm be sad since I just got her and made her Max lol

That's pretty good. I'd wait and just build up my SSS roster.

If you are set on making a new Draco, then go with your gut and deify Pearla. But if you have your sights on moving further into the labyrinth, I've read a tank would prove more useful. Then again, you might pull Tiel or Ari, in which case you can just have them at Ultimate and wait for the angel paladin to come out.

Save Belle Snow for S3 Boden.

arevin01

I honestly don't find guild battle that fun, either youre destroying your opponent or you're getting killed. And the queue times can be very long. Had something like 130 pts last week and was rewarded like 12 rubies, lol not worth my time anymore.

Can't break past that round 30 wall

Man, even with Bloodwind MAX+1? Pretty discouraging. I passed it last week twice, with no problem, and now I'm getting destroyed again and looks like I have no chance. It's really bizarre because if anything I've gotten stronger. Was hoping this Bloodwind upgrade I'm getting later tonight would help but now I don't know.

Only thing I can suggest for you is try either putting Deathcrown in your main party, or making sure nobody is summoned when you're about to clear round 29, and then summon him right at the beginning of round 30 so he does his jump stun attack.

That's weird. I have 2 empty spots. Anyways, I sent a request to Cauchy.

Edit: When you want to do some tests, let me know what gear to have on/what character to be to make things a bit easier for you. I'm sure having a 1vs1 is easier to track than a 6vs1-6

Added you. Don't really feel like doing it now because it requires concentration and effort, and I'm tired and lazy at the moment. Just waiting for 9PM to deify Bloodwind, level him up, do a few Hydras with him and go to bed.

JigsawX

Man this game wants me to feel rage or something. 0 essences, decided to switch over to gold accessory farming and one actually dropped but it rolled mana, rage, focus and mana regen. Ugh

Man this game wants me to feel rage or something. 0 essences, decided to switch over to gold accessory farming and one actually dropped but it rolled mana, rage, focus and mana regen. Ugh

That's not as bad as beating Myth Deus and scoring SS only to have everyone receive a blue while the fucking ruby box has the red weapon that everyone would like to have.

Are you saying it didn't have any +gold or +exp on it at all? That's weird, I thought at least one of those stats was guaranteed.

JigsawX

Are you saying it didn't have any +gold or +exp on it at all? That's weird, I thought at least one of those stats was guaranteed.

Yea I thought so too, I was excited to have one of them! but I got ..zip and just stared at it for a bit

That's not as bad as beating Myth Deus and scoring SS only to have everyone receive a blue while the fucking ruby box has the red weapon that everyone would like to have.

Oh i'm used to that, I actually bet on the box having a red item a lot these days

Yea I thought so too, I was excited to have one of them! but I got ..zip and just stared at it for a bit

Oh i'm used to that, I actually bet on the box having a red item a lot these days

Oh yeah, yesterday I did a Myth Deus raid where my team got an SS ranking. The result? Every single box was a Blue, including the ruby box.

SteveO409

Did you know Halo invented the FPS?
I honestly don't find guild battle that fun, either youre destroying your opponent or you're getting killed. And the queue times can be very long. Had something like 130 pts last week and was rewarded like 12 rubies, lol not worth my time anymore.

I'm starting to get this feeling with GB too. The time investment/tickets for rubies is low compared to others. I'm in a top 10 guild and usually have to get 165 points every weeks to stay in, what do I get for that? A measly 40-50 rubies.

Well, Bloodwind took me from 280k on Hydra to 500k. So I guess I can't complain.

Still having trouble with round 30 of labyrinth. I had a really close run a minute ago, but it didn't pull through. Only thing I can figure out is that I got *really* lucky last week when I passed it. I hope I can do it again for the 40 extra rubies.

I think the key is that your cooldowns need to be timed so that everything goes off instantly at the beginning of the round. Sadly there's no way to make that happen reliably. Popping Deathcrown as a helper at the very end of the previous round might help a little bit, because when the round starts hopefully he will use his jump stun attack right away, and then everyone will attack and crit all at the same time.

Pejo

Welp, after 3 days of planning and grinding, I got my first Draco unit, Deathcrown. Just got him to level 59 (where the rest of my party sits) and he's exactly what I wanted/expected. Now just to start enhancing him. I burned 5 esesences so far and only got a +1, on S fodder. Sucks.

Rurunaki

I'm starting to get this feeling with GB too. The time investment/tickets for rubies is low compared to others. I'm in a top 10 guild and usually have to get 165 points every weeks to stay in, what do I get for that? A measly 40-50 rubies.

I can't even find guildmates to do guild battles with :(

Well, Whay now has 5k ATK at MAX+2. This should go well...

I was going to say Gram, because 1) Draco Deathcrown is obviously a superior tank to Gram, and 2) Whay is unique in that she is a summoner, so in a future update she will be able to ascend into a special unit.

Edit: Man, Captain Turq is such a DPS monster. I have her at MAX+3 right now and her ATK is about 7800 with a crit rate of about 37%

I was going to say Gram, because 1) Draco Deathcrown is obviously a superior tank to Gram, and 2) Whay is unique in that she is a summoner, so in a future update she will be able to ascend into a special unit.

Edit: Man, Captain Turq is such a DPS monster. I have her at MAX+3 right now and her ATK is about 7800 with a crit rate of about 37%

I like Gram and I intend to keep him for Labyrinth runs. I do need more DPS in later story stages as well as more DPS for arena.

Whay is currently sporting the Buster weapon (lvl 50 red) set that I originally had on my mage.

Can anyone with very high crit rate post the sum of all your crit rate values from gear as well as the Crit% that it reads on your stat sheet?

More than one person if possible. Data I've got so far is:

Code:
Crit Rate   Crit %
0	      0
8.6	      7.9
9	      8.3
17.6	      15.8
34.9	      27.1
47	      33.6
48.6	      34.3
61.3	      40

SteveO409

Did you know Halo invented the FPS?
All this talk about ascending/etc...I seriously can't fathom how people are talking about the many allies they plan to ascend when I nearly spent 2 months of resources getting my draco deathcrown lol

garath

Finally got level 60 last night. Hooray. Now Now to start raiding again.

I also have 740 rubies now. Planning on pulling 30 times when I get a few more. I should probably focus on making new SSS units at this point and try to start MAX+ my current party. But I just got loki and kind of want to get him to max lol.

That would be silly though right? Should just work on ascending Farq. A bloodwind would be very helpful.

I have Byron, Farq, turq in my main party all max. Viri max is my healer. Have pari +5, gar +2, windlune and loki as well.

sensui-tomo

made Draco Bright Spark(+1) and combined my SSes into Loki last night, Bright spark seems more than capable of taking Caberra's slot in my team, now if only i had a tank, because my team needs that or i have to switch back to my warrior and tank with that.

Yaari

Combined a SSS Pagu. Happy with it. Because I was worried I was suddenly going to combine actual good units now that I need trash more than ever (I want that Bloodwind because I've never been able to do well on the world boss charts like some of you, I can hardly make the 10%).

Chaos17

Finally got level 60 last night. Hooray. Now Now to start raiding again.

I also have 740 rubies now. Planning on pulling 30 times when I get a few more. I should probably focus on making new SSS units at this point and try to start MAX+ my current party. But I just got loki and kind of want to get him to max lol.

That would be silly though right? Should just work on ascending Farq. A bloodwind would be very helpful.

I have Byron, Farq, turq in my main party all max. Viri max is my healer. Have pari +5, gar +2, windlune and loki as well.
Like cpp_is_king suggested before, better to max your team and wait wich essences you will get more before the others. Otherwise, you will be like us : waiting for our dreamy draco to happen, lol.

sensui-tomo

Pata
Percy
Porin
Porin
Mer
Mer (combine last night)
Konfi
Konfi
Karang
Karang
Karang

Why have you forsaken me.

RNG only rewards true believers. Or you opened a fortune cookie saying "Bad luck and misfortune will infest your pathetic soul for all eternity"
please note its a reference to something.

garath

Like cpp_is_king suggested before, better to max your team and wait wich essences you will get more before the others. Otherwise, you will be like us : waiting for our dreamy draco to happen, lol.

Well my base team is pretty decent. Maxing loki would maybe have him replace Farq in the base team. I could make new SSS though and start working toward ultimate for some of them though. Not sure best approach.

My essences are pretty spread out. I have between 3 and 6 of all of them :(

Kitoro

Season 3 will have only 3 types of essences for dracos, angels and bodens.
But I'm not sure that we will benefit this in season 2, at least I didn't saw any news about it when I covered season 2 infos and I just finised to check those news for the third time.
Though, I can make mistakes sometimes like everybody else.

Don't the Angels come in Season 2 as well?

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!

GB is probably my favorite mode. I like GB best because it's the only challenging thing in the game and it's fun to see what combos work well. Everything else is just about farming. We usually fight only level 60s with max/ultimate characters, so it's usually a pretty good fight. There's never been any waiting (the bar rarely fills up while waiting), but that could depend on when you play and your bracket.

Chaos17

Yes, they do.
I was just trying to say that I don't know if we will get the essences per races in season 2 with the coming of angels since I didn't saw any news about it. But I might be wrong because I didn't google translated every news I saw of season 2.

finally level 55 *0*

Gratz!

It's the same in Arena, either you destroy or you get destroyed but the part that I like with GB is that when you found a good active guild you can gain good rubies.
For example my guild is usally between rank 15 or 18 and that's enough to reward us all 70 rubies for each guildmates while my indivual ranking just let me get 20 rubies.

Ventara

Man, Captain Turq is such a DPS monster. I have her at MAX+3 right now and her ATK is about 7800 with a crit rate of about 37%

7800?! Damn, that's amazing. My rogue is half that, lol.

Can anyone with very high crit rate post the sum of all your crit rate values from gear as well as the Crit% that it reads on your stat sheet?

More than one person if possible. Data I've got so far is:

Code:
Crit Rate   Crit %
0	      0
8.6	      7.9
9	      8.3
17.6	      15.8
34.9	      27.1
47	      33.6
48.6	      34.3
61.3	      40

I'm at work now, but I'll be sure to post what I have when I get home.

All this talk about ascending/etc...I seriously can't fathom how people are talking about the many allies they plan to ascend when I nearly spent 2 months of resources getting my draco deathcrown lol

You and me both, though I'm still working on my first Draco. I feel like I'm the only one left without one.

Pata
Percy
Porin
Porin
Mer
Mer (combine last night)
Konfi
Konfi
Karang
Karang
Karang

Why have you forsaken me.

Wow, that is some bad luck. 6/10 dupes, and most of them are fodder tier. If deify didn't exist, that would really suck.

Yup. I expect we will get our first 2 angels (Liuel and Livegael) with the next update.

garath

I'm at work now, but I'll be sure to post what I have when I get home.

You and me both, though I'm still working on my first Draco. I feel like I'm the only one left without one.

Wow, that is some bad luck. 6/10 dupes, and most of them are fodder tier. If deify didn't exist, that would really suck.

Yup. I expect we will get our first 2 angels (Liuel and Livegael) with the next update.

You're not alone. I don't have a single SSS above max yet myself. Lol

PVXlf8Wl.jpg

I'm almost scared to deify her because there's no way Brightspark is going to have this much ATK. By the Time Turq is +ULTIMATE I expect her ATK will be over 9000, lol.

In other news, finally managed to break through round 30 of Labyrinth again.

A few things really helped:

1) Got an extra 600 ATK on Turq last night via skill card (see screenshot)

2) Luck. You need stuns, skill disables, and AoE barrages to bombard the shit out of round 30 immediately. It's not Karang that's the problem, it's everything else

3) 3 rez scroll instead of 2 rez 1 hp

4) space out scroll usage. If you lose 3 guys immediately after using a scroll, don't slam another one instantly. Watch your dead guys' cooldowns and wait for everything to be ready. You want everyone to blow their strongest abilities right when they raise.

If you can take out 2-3 of the Dark Gnarls (they use the Gnoll Gnoll ability) you've got it in the bag

Got 518k this time at round 35. Still don't think ill make top 50, but I'm happy with1%

Vitanimus

so it's worth using a fodder SSS to give Turq MAX+1? my team is currently me (magnify priest), MAX Turq, +1 Pearla, +3 Gar and Freyd, with a +3 Pari on the side. I'd probably use Pari, just cos a team of 3 mages is really squishy.

Ventara

so it's worth using a fodder SSS to give Turq MAX+1? my team is currently me (magnify priest), MAX Turq, +1 Pearla, +3 Gar and Freyd, with a +3 Pari on the side. I'd probably use Pari, just cos a team of 3 mages is really squishy.

Unless you're planning to deify her, I'd suggest against it. Save that SSS for when you're making your first Draco.

commish

Okay, blew my load of rubies and used up every ally I had. Time to make me weekly SSS. Let's see... shall it be SSS warrior #9?????

Edit: It's Loki. I will take that, good sir.

Uthred

I know its just paranoia but I feel the combine rates are worse during that +30% on failure event ;) Two units are up to bonues >50% and still failed, goodbye fodder. If spending $10 on rubies is the store the best (only?) way to go?

Chaos17

Why am I pulling cool SSS when I wish to have low tier instead ? >.>
Combine my third SSS of the week and I got Deathcrown... oh, well another fooder for my futur Brightspark, I guess.

commish

I thought it would be easier to raid on my rogue, but I'm finding my mage had more success. I am put on bad teams more often with my rogue. I honestly have failed more than I've succeeded in raids as a rogue. No one uses scrolls. So annoying. Wish you could block users.

Top Bottom