• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Blaze (iOS/Android) |OT| Looks Like Vanillaware, Tastes Like F2P

Yaari

I think Accuracy is actually a pretty good stat for weapons tbh. If you miss you do no damage after all haha. This is even more important for mages since if our meteor ulti or sheep ulti fails, its gg. Of course , Crit Dmg/ Crit Rate are equally important.

I've currently got 9.3% + 29.2% Acc from my gear.

Earring (Garden Power): 11.8 Acc
Weapon (Mythical Blazing MAX): 13.3 + 10.7 Acc
Cape : 7.3 Acc.

Currently farming for another earring and then that would be my acc set done.

I see. Yeah, if you put it that way, Mages depend on it quite a bit. I wonder if those Brooches in the new event give random statrolls. It might be interesting to check those out as well.

Fortunately I have some Accuracy items in storage, so that's better than nothing. It gives me around "20~". Got some Arena coins as well.

EDIT: My first run on my Level 10 mage, I got the rare Red rose. That pretty much guarantees how random it is. I did 10 runs on Myth and got hardly anything.
Feel bad for commish who went through 330 shoes last night just to find this event, that sucks.

@PoweredByHentai - Those drop in Landing Garden. You have to pick a red stage I think.

Sciel

I think tanks start with 30 to 35% defense rate by default. The rest of it then comes from how much defense you stack on it.

As for class, I'm assuming you mean for characters and not the allies, right? Because getting evasion/immunity is entirely dependent on equipment RNG.

By the way, where do you get Garden Power earrings from?
Sorry was actually referring to Allies and immunity specifically, iirc all allies have 0 immunity even at max enhance.

Garden Power earrings are from Myth Fulson (or landing garden red stage)

Yaari

Does anyone else have a fake Facebook group? I've been collecting 20 free shoes per day since day 1. It especially pays off with these Ally events.
Obviously it made me happy when they recently reset the Friend counter too. It's only a matter of time until they do that again.

So I finally got around to completing normal mode - turns out I managed to get my party to a state where I could fight Gram's first form solo, then I summoned my highest-level friend to ensure victory. Sweet. Got a ton of rubies out of doing so, used 'em to unlock most of my char's inventory slots and most of my storage slots.

Though, right now, I've got a big surplus of tickets, so I might spend my time using those in the arena and with Deathcrown.

garath

Tonight double drop ally!
Don't spend all your shoes!

From 9PM to Midnight.

That time sucks for East Coast :/ I've missed every single one of them.

edit: Welp. I'm ready to combine for a new SSS and another SS. Now working on raising two more S for a second SS combine. Not going to do them until the GM event resets though. Why leave 300 rubies on the table? Unless it's a godlike SSS, the extra 5 days of having it won't make a difference.

Kalavaras

Banned
I got SSS skill card that increases HP recovery by 17% based on an allys healing skills. Do I equip this on a healer? I dont really understand the stat ;_;

Is guild battle messed up? When i try to enter it says there are no active battles at this time. I want to send an invite to the guild though

Chaos17

garath

New Guild Battle Schedule: (18:00 ~ 24:00)
http://m.gamevilusa.com/forums/showthread.php?253281-Notice-Patch-Notes-07-06-15

I can understand why they scheduled it because for example, it was difficult for me to get an oppnement during the day. So maybe by limiting it, they hope there will be more entrants.

That's a bad time for me :/ So sad.

It's a damn global game. If they had any intelligence at all, they would have 3-4 3 hour windows per day or something like that. Not a single 6 hour window.

Chaos17

Made a new run and here what I got from the rose event.

• Mode : Legend
  • Shoes spend : 30
  • Bonus drop : no
  • Red rose : 0
  • Yellow rose : 1
  • Purple rose : 4
Yup, drop rate is totally random.
I will see tonigh if the bonus item drop rate will have an impact on it.

Edit : data from first run

Just made a run and here what I got from the rose event.

• Red rose : 1
  • Yellow rose : 2
  • Purple rose : 7

Yaari

What's everyone going for with their Red Brooches? I like the roll, but then again, it's probably same as a premium roll. The brooch might offer something more useful in the long run.

And I agree on the Guild Battle timing. a 6 hour window is still a 6 hour window. Doing 3 times a 2 hour window, would be much better.
It's not really a global game, and that's a mistake. Theres not that many EU players. They shouldve left global as a whole instead of splitting it 3 ways.

Btw, if we re-join the guild, we get a free ticket or what?

Made a new run and here what I got from the rose event.

• Purple rose : 4
Yup, drop rate is totally random.
I will see tonigh if the bonus item drop rate will have an impact on it.

What does bonus drop mean?

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
What's everyone going for with their Red Brooches? I like the roll, but then again, it's probably same as a premium roll. The brooch might offer something more useful in the long run.

And I agree on the Guild Battle timing. a 6 hour window is still a 6 hour window. Doing 3 times a 2 hour window, would be much better.
It's not really a global game, and that's a mistake. Theres not that many EU players. They shouldve left global as a whole instead of splitting it 3 ways.

Btw, if we re-join the guild, we get a free ticket or what?

Not sure what I'm going for yet, BUT I'm now glad I have a reason to spend my 220 shoes! Too bad my friend's list isn't working yet. Oh well.

I'm okay with the concept of a GB time window, but not sure about the time they selected. We'll see.

Ventara

FUCK!!!!!! I wasn't paying attention and clicked try again in Arena. Of course, I was matched with a team of ultimates. My bonus :(

Yaari

Topic on Reddit: "What would you do with 3 belle snows?"... Screw RNG. Jeez.

I want to buy a skin but 200 Rubies.. bleh. I like the mage one.

commish

200 rubies is too much for my blood. I'm a F2P player so I have to only use my rubies for pulls.

KumaJG

Got my first SSS MAXED (Belle Snow). Next up is Ackard and Aura Windlune. Once that is done I will start combining allies because I need another SSS that not an Archer.

Ventara

Finally got my arena bonus back, though it set me back I would guess 30 tickets. Can't afford another mistake like that.

On a side note, it feels good to have an ally enhance succeed at 10% twice in a row.

200 rubies is too much for my blood. I'm a F2P player so I have to only use my rubies for pulls.

+1. I'd rather get some A fodder for those 200 rubies.

Dammit. Bamboozled by a level 32 warrior in arena. Lost my bonus. Booo

I saw a Lv 18 archer with SSS Max allies and just laughed as I refreshed the page.

Got my first SSS MAXED (Belle Snow). Next up is Ackard and Aura Windlune. Once that is done I will start combining allies because I need another SSS that not an Archer.

Damn! You must be killing it in Arena!

m33pm33p

Banned
Does anyone else have a fake Facebook group? I've been collecting 20 free shoes per day since day 1. It especially pays off with these Ally events.
Obviously it made me happy when they recently reset the Friend counter too. It's only a matter of time until they do that again.

What exactly are you talking about here? How are you getting free shoes?

Ventara

In case anyone wanted to be sure, you don't have to do premium summons 10 at a time to get the 2 free premium allies for every 10. I just did 11 summons and my 11th summon counted towards my next set of 10 summons for the reward.

Whizkid7

I'm feeling pretty good about my chances in Arena this week. Byron has saved my butt on multiple occasions; I just need some fodder to start upgrading him and Porin.

Ventara

Just maxed my Aura Windlune. Hoping she'll fare a bit better now in guild battles.

Not killing it in anything lol I just got lucky with a few A enhance.

With the guys you have, surely you're aiming for top 1%, if not higher? You definitely can do it.

niosh

Banned
In case anyone wanted to be sure, you don't have to do premium summons 10 at a time to get the 2 free premium allies for every 10. I just did 11 summons and my 11th summon counted towards my next set of 10 summons for the reward.

Good to know, I was wondering about that!

Just maxed my Aura Windlune. Hoping she'll fare a bit better now in guild battles.

She wrecks pretty hard in Guild Battles. Her high EVA also makes her hard to focus down/kill. She probably my most wanted SSS now other than Brightspark.

KumaJG

With the guys you have, surely you're aiming for top 1%, if not higher? You definitely can do it.

I get to the range and let it slip to 7%. I should try for that 1%.

Chaos17

Made a new run with the 50% bonus item drop rate
  • Bonus drop : yes
  • Red rose : 2
  • Purple rose : 7

Edit : second run data
  • Yellow rose : 6
  • Purple rose : 0

Edit 2 : third run data
  • Red rose : 2
  • Yellow rose : 2
  • Purple rose : 2

Pejo

Maybe I missed it already, but whats with the new arena rewards in the GM event screen? I tried running arena several times but I'm not accruing any progress towards the rewards.

Yaari

Anyone wanna get some guild battles in later tonight then? Figure if I need 30, I better start early. I'll keep some tickets ready just in case.

Don't think I'll get below 1% in Arena this week. I don't have any spare tickets stacked up like last time, and now being on 1%, I'm already having difficult competition

sensui-tomo

Anyone wanna get some guild battles in later tonight then? Figure if I need 30, I better start early. I'll keep some tickets ready just in case.

Don't think I'll get below 1% in Arena this week. I don't have any spare tickets stacked up like last time, and now being on 1%, I'm already having difficult competition

I'll help you later tonight with some battles unless you find someone better than me (i'm rogue, 53 or maybe 54 by that point) with queen caberra+2(level 55) and snow belle+3(level 54) being the best SSS units i got. and a priest viri +max (55)

Chaos17

Allright, I spend 90 shoes for the items and ally drop bonus

- Allies : 15 (last week I had 19)
- Roses : 22

It's time to make some combination, I'm crossing fingers!

Edit : I got ranger Disty.

Edit 2 : I lost patience again and I tried Gram with 3 healers, it was sloppy but I finally beat him, hahahaha!

Yaari

I'll help you later tonight with some battles unless you find someone better than me (i'm rogue, 53 or maybe 54 by that point) with queen caberra+2(level 55) and snow belle+3(level 54) being the best SSS units i got. and a priest viri +max (55)

I might have to delay it until tomorrow. I noticed i'm running low on Gold and I need a fair bit so I don't run into problems when I'm hoarding Allies with my 300+ Shoes later on.

I'll probably be able to max out my Mage too, so in the end it will be worth it. He'll be 55 tomorrow so we can team up much better that way. I got 5 Blazing Set parts ready for her haha.

sensui-tomo

I might have to delay it until tomorrow. I noticed i'm running low on Gold and I need a fair bit so I don't run into problems when I'm hoarding Allies with my 300+ Shoes later on.

I'll probably be able to max out my Mage too, so in the end it will be worth it. He'll be 55 tomorrow so we can team up much better that way. I got 5 Blazing Set parts ready for her haha.

No Problem, all i'm doing is doing missions at this point to finish myth(last general area) and level up to 55 while gaining allies to level up the 2 SS guys into my absolutely last SSS until i max out my current team(and ulti maybe) At this point I dont even care about SS units... Since my current team is good, and the best SS besides Black snow being Priest Viri basically makes them moot material.

Chaos17

To celebrate my passage in Myth I decided to spend my 450 gems and damn I didn't expected to pull him at all.

dewqUex.png

{ @°ꈊ°;@ }

Edit : I misspoke. I got him through combine.

Yaari

Wow. It's not so much Gram as it is getting a SSS from the Premium summon altogether. Grats. That's really cool.

Cybolt

Congrats on passing Myth and getting Gram as well! It is definitely proof that you can pull them, just never get your hopes up on anything higher than S.

Ventara

Gah! Lost my arena bonus again! It's gonna be so much harder to raise it this time, though I only need another 500 points to be safe.

To celebrate my passage in Myth I decided to spend my 450 gems and damn I didn't expected to pull him at all.

dewqUex.png

{ @°ꈊ°;@ }

Congrats! I am super jelly right now.

commish

dewqUex.png

{ @°ꈊ°;@ }

Unreal, congrats. Pulling anything but an S or A is nearly impossible it seems.

Top Bottom