• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DrDisrespect permanently banned from Twitch [Now Streaming on YouTube]

Arsic

Loves his juicy stink trail scent
Stop posting this.

It’s a screenshot of an anonymous email from someone who says outright they refuse to actually identify themselves.
It also got shut down by Slasher as BS right?

I’m unsure what the “status” for slasher is but he’s generally been on the nose for inside scoop, correct?

Last edited:

j0hnnix

Important context.

He was still whacking it to a trans streamer though.
Lol.

jack off please GIF

IntentionalPun

Ask me about my wife's perfect butthole
It also got shut down by Slasher as BS right?

I’m unsure what the “status” for slasher is but he’s generally been on the nose for inside scoop, correct?
And there’s the small fact Doc admitted to inappropriately and “casually” messaging a minor.

That BS email tries to spin it as if it was about work opportunities and it was just the name of some business that made it sound inappropriate.

Completely contradicts docs own statement.

Lord Panda

The Sea is Always Right
ERA must be in shambles. Do we keep hating on him for being a creepy motherfucker "inappropriately" messaging kids or do we cheer for his inclusive and progressive subversion of nuclear family values?

Confused Thinking GIF

Era is all aboard the pedo, furry, and alphabet soup bandwagon. So the best bet is that deep down, they are all cheering him on for being one of them.

IntentionalPun

I will say though as someone who really does care about “truth.”

A picture of Doc with a trans sex worker who could have randomly come up to him and asked for a picture doesn’t make the messages real.

edit: Oh it’s a full on video of them scrolling through the Twitter Ui, thought it was just a screenshot.

Last edited:

near

Gold Member

A picture of Doc with a trans sex worker who could have randomly come up to him and asked for a picture doesn’t make the messages real.
The clip of them scrolling through the chat history does look legit imo. The only thing that is sus is them deciding to leak it now when it has zero relevance to he's ongoing drama, but then again, it just makes him look really horny as opposed to a predator.

HeisenbergFX4

Gold Member
So all of these pitchforks, cancellation and moral indignation are over him using harsh language with a kid online?
You lot are calling him a pedo. Let's not play dumb here, shall we.
So all this shit happening and Doc even admitting to inappropriate chat and you translate that to "harsh language with a kid online" when he admits the messages could be construed with real intentions?

Christmas Vacation Ok GIF

IntentionalPun

The clip of them scrolling through the chat history does look legit imo. The only thing that is sus is them deciding to leak it now when it has zero relevance to he's ongoing drama, but then again, it just makes him look really horny as opposed to a predator.
Yeah I never saw that clip until just now, the posts are back up on Twitter.

Only saw the one screenshot.

MarkyG

He claims he’s going to come back after this right? To what? All his donations will be pedo memes forever now, and all his people who carry him in games are out.

Did his eternal dick rider zlaner speak up yet lmao? That boy is fucked without his meal ticket.
He did, and it's quite a tear jerker (sarcastic, obviously):

Ozriel

M$FT
Seriously?

Why and how are we now publicly denigrating those who’d prefer not to hang people before there’s proof? How many lives and livelihoods we’ve seen ruined on social media based on nothing but hearsay?

And does it not follow reason that once someone admits guilt there’s no need to caution against acting without proof? Nah, better call that a “defense force” and get likes on twitter because somehow that validates you as a human being in 2024.

goddamn

There’s a bloody Bloomberg article on the matter, clearly stating the messages were ‘sexually explicit’ and with a minor.

Where’s the defamation lawsuit? Where’s the disclaimer that he was unaware of her age?

Rubbish

And those texts were literally presented in court. And court literally found nothing illegal in them and sided with Doc.
From which it is clear that the word "inappropriate" in this case means "inappropriate".
Not "sexting", "soliciting" or "hooking up" which for whatever reason you, you REALLY want it to be. Sometimes a spade is a spade.

1. They weren’t presented in court. Arbitation doesn’t mean a courtroom trial.
2. The guy’s statement says the arbitration agreement was that neither party admits any wrongdoing. That’s a far cry from you claiming he won in court.
3. Bloomberg’s reporting says ‘sexually explicit’

And and whos favour that settlement was?
The way you see it, Twitch settled on paying out Dr's contract, and concealing his criminal actions from the law, is that about right?
I don't know much about US judicial system, but in Europe settlement doesn't mean there was no court. I personally was partial to the proccess where the judge advised both parties to settle instead of dragging it out for another year or few.

So all of these pitchforks, cancellation and moral indignation are over him using harsh language with a kid online?
You lot are calling him a pedo. Let's not play dumb here, shall we.

‘Harsh language’? For something the guy himself calls ‘inappropriate messages’ over several conversations?

King Dazzar

Considering Season 3 GIF by Portlandia

The scrolling through messages looked real. But is it the Doc's messages...

Toons

ERA must be in shambles. Do we keep hating on him for being a creepy motherfucker "inappropriately" messaging kids or do we cheer for his inclusive and progressive subversion of nuclear family values?

Confused Thinking GIF

Well his public persona was very much not the progressive type, which makes the revelation that he probably paid some trans girls rent for a quick sesh kinda hilarious

Arsic

Does he have a point?

I mean her audience is in fact simps, and she’s even told stories about one of her editors once having missed multiple deadlines for YT videos because he was jacking off to her instead.

The only respectable streamer is Aris for me of the ones I know of and have consumed their content.

near

Gold Member
Is she texting minors?

Every single person doing anything sexual online has minors jerking off to them, but that’s the internet for you.

Pretty different to actually exchange inappropriate DMs with a minor.

Either way none of this is any excuse for Doc.
I agree. But I think the point he's making is that how can you possibly be in a position to play the moral high ground when you essentially solicit minors for subscriptions.

King Dazzar

Yeah UK prisons are currently full of 15 year old horny kids who got together.............
No need to get snarky. I tried to make a point around changing laws to enforce things, which likely wont work if no-one respects the change. And more importantly, dont deal with the issues here i.e. in appropriate conversations with minors.

Arsic

Don't know who that girl is but she isn't wearing revealing outfits or anything like that so I really don't get what he is trying to say here? Her viewers are "jerking off" to her because she is cute? False equivalence regardless.
Sneako is known to be a moronic cunt.

My post above though is true that her literalYT video editor missed tons of deadlines beating his meat to her instead. She talked about it on her stream.

I don’t care to watch his video but idk what he’s trying to draw a conclusion to. People spanking it to her, likely minors, isn’t the same as an adult wanting to spank off on a minor.

near

Gold Member
Don't know who that girl is but she isn't wearing revealing outfits or anything like that so I really don't get what he is trying to say here? Her viewers are "jerking off" to her because she is cute? False equivalence regardless.

She has a history of doing this sort of shit.

EviLore

Expansive Ellipses
Staff Member

edit: Oh it’s a full on video of them scrolling through the Twitter Ui, thought it was just a screenshot.
It's impossible to fake Twitter DMs on video yes

ZsMlPgJ.gif

IntentionalPun

I agree. But I think the point he's making is that how can you possibly be in a position to play the moral high ground when you essentially solicit minors for subscriptions.
Sure whatever, just don’t really care when it comes to this topic I guess. If she’s inappropriate ban her too.

Last edited:
So all this shit happening and Doc even admitting to inappropriate chat and you translate that to "harsh language with a kid online" when he admits the messages could be construed with real intentions?

Christmas Vacation Ok GIF
What do you translate it to, given there was no grounds for a criminal case?
Meaning nothing sexual or threatening.
Let's hear it, I'm genuinely curious.

IntentionalPun

It's impossible to fake Twitter DMs on video yes

ZsMlPgJ.gif
Well where are they?

Lol

You’d need a bit more than that to fake what she showed but it’s far from impossible. You’d need to mock up an app with all the tabs and everything.

Last edited:
Top Bottom