• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DrDisrespect permanently banned from Twitch [Now Streaming on YouTube]

anthony2690

The only person I really feel sorry for Dr.D's wife and children, I imagine she went through all this trauma/upset back in 2017, and now she is probably reliving it again, whilst people claim he has done the most heinous crimes imaginable.

17 is legal in the UK, whilst in my opinion morally wrong as a 33 year old man, I wouldn't be interested in someone that age, I know he is based in the USA, and without the chat logs we have no idea if he knew or not or how bad it is, I'm sure it will probably leak in the future though.

And now you have a trans sex worker, literally leaching in for 15 minutes of fame and attention, probably sees it as a golden opportunity for some more clients, but it comes across more as bitterness for the Dr not helping out on twitch, with no regard or thought for the wife and children who did nothing wrong, not only that, she happily got involved with him knowing he was married, they are both as bad as each other in this regard, I find it a little absurd this person is claiming the Dr was manipulative.

It's crazy that the most popular thread ATM is about someone who plays games and not about a great upcoming game :(

I feel really out of touch sometimes 🥲

Last edited:

Barakov

His transgressions are all being made public now.
WELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL, notice the drool..................................
uI6uOxA.gif

Toots

Gold Member
What is up with extremely wealthy people having affairs with middle of the road sex workers ?
Can't they use their money to buy the best ones ?
Everytime you find out about the person a celebrity was having an affair with its always so underwhelming...

Killjoy-NL

What is up with extremely wealthy people having affairs with middle of the road sex workers ?
Can't they use their money to buy the best ones ?
Everytime you find out about the person a celebrity was having an affair with its always so underwhelming...
Real talk?
The uglier the person, the more effort they put into it.

That's why for casual sex, you should always go for (a bit) below your standard.

Last edited:

Astray

And now you have a trans sex worker, literally leaching in for 15 minutes of fame and attention, probably sees it as a golden opportunity for some more clients, but it comes across more as bitterness for the Dr not helping out on twitch, with no regard or thought for the wife and children who did nothing wrong, not only that, she happily got involved with him knowing he was married, they are both as bad as each other in this regard, I find it a little absurd this person is claiming the Dr was manipulative.
I don't have an issue with him being called manipulative when the receipts are there.

And sex workers generally are very messed-up people, that's basically common knowledge at this point. Why is this one suddenly expected to have standards?

The Skull

So he admits to having whispered a minor but said there was no intent behind the messages? Sounds like he said some indecent shit, got caught and was like "oh I wasn't gonna groom this kid honest, it was for the lols" sure sounds like a pedo piece of shit.

anthony2690

I don't have an issue with him being called manipulative when the receipts are there.

And sex workers generally are very messed-up people, that's basically common knowledge at this point. Why is this one suddenly expected to have standards?
Maybe I missed something in the video, or should've watched more, but it seemed like a horny dude being all mmm yummy, it's not like he was promising the earth to smash.

I have no knowledge of how sex workers are, I guess I was just thinking basic human decency, I would never cheat on my other half, and I would like to think someone knowing I was taken wouldn't entertain the idea of hooking up with me.

Maybe I'm being very naive?

Last edited:

INC

Maybe I missed something in the video, or should've watched more, but it seemed like a horny dude being all mmm yummy, it's not like he was promising the earth to smash.

I have no knowledge of how sex workers are, I guess I was just thinking basic human decency, I would never cheat on my other half, and I would like to think someone knowing I was taken wouldn't entertain the idea of hooking up with me.

Maybe I'm being very naive?

Sex workers only care about money, not your home life 🤣

Bitmap Frogs

Mr. Community
Defense force seems to have evaporated rofl.

Seriously?

Why and how are we now publicly denigrating those who’d prefer not to hang people before there’s proof? How many lives and livelihoods we’ve seen ruined on social media based on nothing but hearsay?

And does it not follow reason that once someone admits guilt there’s no need to caution against acting without proof? Nah, better call that a “defense force” and get likes on twitter because somehow that validates you as a human being in 2024.

goddamn

Last edited:

Astray

Seriously?

Why and how are we now publicly denigrating those who’d prefer not to hang people before there’s proof? How many lives and livelihoods we’ve seen ruined on social media based on nothing but hearsay?

And does it not follow reason that once someone admits guilt there’s no need to caution against acting without proof? Nah, better call that a “defense force” and get likes on twitter because somehow that validates you as a human being in 2024.

goddamn
His life is not ruined he lost a few sponsorships, he'll be back, and judging by the defense force he'll have an audience just fine.

He's fucking lucky that Twitch is shady and let him cover it up for 3 years with no comment.

Also we are not on Twitter and I did zero things to him, I'm just some rando talking about it online. So stop trying to silence people with the guilt-tripping.

The trying to fuck a minor didn’t do it. But the anti woke Doc trying to fuck a trans did 🤣😂🤣
Lmfao ain't that the truth.

Now that he can't be their anti woke beacon of truth he's not worth defending anymore. Look at that dude suddenly noping out after arguing with people for PAGES.

STARSBarry

Gold Member
Seriously?

goddamn

So I stayed out of this until something I couldn't stand based on my own morals happened.

Doc admitted he talked to a 17 year and said some "inappropriate" things while having a wife and kid. At that point legality didn't matter, as a person i just really dislike it, so what if it "could" be perfectly legal, this is something I have utter distaste for, and I get to pick that.

You can see the moment this happened right here

Where I made my first post, after he had his say, making fun of someone who was implying that anyone would just naturally do what he did, and it's not that bad really, after asserting the original accusation was just made up.

There's nothing wrong with trying to stay neutral but at certain point I question anyone saying that because it feels like they actually have picked a side, at least I can't tell the difference between the people that say they haven't and the defenders anymore.

Because they say the same thing.

Besides this dude on fortnite knew all along.

4drklPY.png

Last edited:

Astray

Where I made my first post, after he had his say, making fun of someone who was implying that anyone would just naturally do what he did, and it's not that bad really, after asserting the original accusation was just made up.
I had a dude here that literally said he was OK with someone messaging his underage daughter if they weren't successful.

Pure wtf material.
There's nothing wrong with trying to stay neutral but at certain point I question anyone saying that because it feels like they actually have picked one, at least I can't tell the difference between the people that say they haven't and the defenders anymore.

Because they say the same thing.
They were very explicitly pro-Doc because they didn't see the admission coming.

Now it's damage control via "Being neutral until all the facts come out".

Some people really showed their asses in this thread.

I agree completely, but the extremes go in both directions.

For example, take a look at the post above yours, where someone is insinuating he is sexually abusing his own child, and that his wife is letting it happen to get rich.

Lots of people are making it clear that they are unhinged.

thefool

Don't talk privately with minors, it's really not hard at all, much less have sexual innuendos with them. There is obviously a talk about blurred lines but this is why we have laws, they are not perfect, they cannot encompass every situation, so they broadly legislate to protect everyone up to a point and are super easy to follow.

Toots

Gold Member
exactly.
I think Eddie Murphy had a close encounter of the trans kind too.
Real talk?
The uglier the person, the more effort they put into it.

That's why for casual sex, you should always go for (a bit) below your standard.
Everything you say makes sense in the context of unpaid sex, but i don't understand in the context of sex work.
One explanation could be that you just cannot find a good looking hard AND working sex worker anymore, since gen z took on the jobs with their patented "i don't want to work but i want to get paid and everybody must say im good at my job" attitude, but this trend is going on for decades...

edit : im dumb i just understood that on a selling stand point someone ugly must do a lot more effort to get clients than someone beautiful, just like the restaurant at the edge of town must have better cuisine than the fancy one in the middle of town if it wants to attract clients...

Last edited:

RagnarokIV

Battlebus imprisoning me \m/ >.< \m/
I had a dude here that literally said he was OK with someone messaging his underage daughter if they weren't successful.

Pure wtf material.

They were very explicitly pro-Doc because they didn't see the admission coming.

Now it's damage control via "Being neutral until all the facts come out".

The worse was some idiot saying 'ACTUALLY it's not technically being a pedo' and linking to a fucken Wikipedia article LMAO.
Shocking.

He literally admitted himself that he sent inappropriate texts to a minor. HOW HARD IS IT TO GRASP THAT? Why are you doing mental gymnastics on this topic?
And those texts were literally presented in court. And court literally found nothing illegal in them and sided with Doc.
From which it is clear that the word "inappropriate" in this case means "inappropriate".
Not "sexting", "soliciting" or "hooking up" which for whatever reason you, you REALLY want it to be. Sometimes a spade is a spade.
90% of your online interactions would fall into "inappropriate" category when minors are involved.
Would be pretty fire if someone you told to go fuck themselves on this board turned out to be a minor somewhere down the line.

"Dear Von Hugh.
It is come to our attention that you have engaged in inappropriate texting with a minor on an online videogame forum for babies.
We feel obligated to inform you that engaging in such behaviour goes against our company values, and as such we took it upon ourselves to notify the corresponding authorities and immediately teminate your contract.
Best regards, your employer
XOXOXO"

Topher

Gold Member
And those texts were literally presented in court. And court literally found nothing illegal in them and sided with Doc.
From which it is clear that the word "inappropriate" in this case means "inappropriate".
Not "sexting", "soliciting" or "hooking up" which for whatever reason you, you REALLY want it to be. Sometimes a spade is a spade.
90% of your online interactions would fall into "inappropriate" category when minors are involved.
Would be pretty fire if someone you told to go fuck themselves on this board turned out to be a minor somewhere down the line.

"Dear Von Hugh.
It is come to our attention that you have engaged in inappropriate texting with a minor on an online videogame forum for babies.
We feel obligated to inform you that engaging in such behaviour goes against our company values, and as such we took it upon ourselves to notify the corresponding authorities and immediately teminate your contract.
Best regards, your employer
XOXOXO"

He wasn't saying DrD did anything illegal. And no, this did not go to court.

Last edited:

Bojji

The worse was some idiot saying 'ACTUALLY it's not technically being a pedo' and linking to a fucken Wikipedia article LMAO.
Shocking.

You don't like Facts, do you?

There is clear distinction between pedophilia and what Doc tried to do, both are bad but one is (way) more bad than the other.

I don't give a fuck about Dr. Disrespect, he clearly is a scumbag not only for this but also for cheating on his wife multiple times.

Astray

For example, take a look at the post above yours, where someone is insinuating he is sexually abusing his own child, and that his wife is letting it happen to get rich.
Yeah that was deeply retarded too. We don't know what the wife knows and doesn't know. And assuming that this reached his kid is also a reach of its own.

Shocking.
That and the weird "oh she's 17 that's fine who of you never hit on a 17 year old?".

So much weirdness came out in here.

Top Bottom