• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DrDisrespect permanently banned from Twitch [Now Streaming on YouTube]

HeisenbergFX4

Gold Member
What do you translate it to, given there was no grounds for a criminal case?
Meaning nothing sexual or threatening.
Let's hear it, I'm genuinely curious.
Inappropriate language that could be construed with intent as he denies there was never any real intentions

Only you can decide if you think that just means harsh language

analog_future

Resident Crybaby
I agree. But I think the point he's making is that how can you possibly be in a position to play the moral high ground when you essentially solicit minors for subscriptions.

.... and his point is fucking stupid. His "criticism" is literally being attractive and existing in public.

Last edited:

Topher

Gold Member
Inappropriate language that could be construed with intent as he denies there was never any real intentions

Only you can decide if you think that just means harsh language

Clearly he was scolding her "harshly" for having an inappropriate conversation with a 40 year old.

Trying Not To Laugh Rooster Teeth GIF by Achievement Hunter

IntentionalPun

Ask me about my wife's perfect butthole
What do you translate it to, given there was no grounds for a criminal case?
Meaning nothing sexual or threatening.
Let's hear it, I'm genuinely curious.
You can message a minor sexually inappropriate things and it’s not illegal here.

You have to directly proposition them for sex. Then those messages become illegal.

Your argument is flawed. Every bit of context to what Doc admitted to suggests there was something sexual about his messages.

He could have even talked about meeting up, completely legally, as long as there is no proposition for sex.

A baseline would be him being obviously flirty for instance.

Last edited:

Arsic

Loves his juicy stink trail scent
You can message a minor sexually inappropriate things and it’s not illegal here.

You have to directly proposition them for sex. Then those messages become illegal.

Your argument is flawed. Every bit of context to what Doc admitted to suggests there was something sexual about his messages.

He could have even talked about meeting up, completely legally, as long as there is no proposition for sex.
The point I’m at now is who cares what was said? He knew it was a kid using an 18+ app… and he was messaging them. Why? Don’t talk to other peoples kids. He had/has one of his own at this time too.

I refuse to let mine use online chat and have to play online games with me or mom in the room to prevent any horse shit happening.

IntentionalPun

Ask me about my wife's perfect butthole
The point I’m at now is who cares what was said? He knew it was a kid using an 18+ app… and he was messaging them. Why? Don’t talk to other peoples kids. He had/has one of his own at this time too.

I refuse to let mine use online chat and have to play online games with me or mom in the room to prevent any horse shit happening.
Yeah agreed.

But still fools be in denial about it obviously being something sexual lol

Better wrap this before i get grassed and end up on the naughty list again

(Im going hulk btw as long as the curtains are shut).

Nawwwwwww. Can you really say that you can get turned on and do the deed when you're feeling his hairy chest and hearing that deep moaning voice?

With megan you still get the face, the nice tits, a nice scrumptious ass. You can work with all of that.

Last edited:
I want to know why twitch was aware of the messages in 2017, and signed him in 2020. Then banned him over the messages they were aware of in 2017, lost in court, paid the contract, and no charges were filed against Doc.

Also, twitch is a disgusting platform as a whole and their main source of revenue is child grooming. The whole place should be razed.

clarky

Gold Member
Its about this point when it dawns on you that you are completely fucked and you have to hit the nuclear celebrity option......and go into rehab.

Its in the post. id bet my last 5 green rupees on it.

Topher

Gold Member
I want to know why twitch was aware of the messages in 2017, and signed him in 2020. Then banned him over the messages they were aware of in 2017, lost in court, paid the contract, and no charges were filed against Doc.

Also, twitch is a disgusting platform as a whole and their main source of revenue is child grooming. The whole place should be razed.

Twitch didn't lose in court. This was settled completely outside the courts in arbitration. But it is a good question as to when did Twitch know what was going on.

itsnotme

We need to see what was said that was innappropiate, but looking like these ex employees are being very liberal with their use of "sexting"
Find it insane that someone can literally admit to talking inappropriately to a minor and there would still be people coming to his defence. There’s a reason he try to hide it for all those years and why he hasn’t released the texts yet either.

FunkMiller

Twitch didn't lose in court. This was settled completely outside the courts in arbitration. But it is a good question as to when did Twitch know what was going on.

Here's how it probably went down:

"Disrespect is texting minors!"

"Oh noes! Should we ban him?"

"What? And spoil our bottom line? Nah, let's cover that gross shit up with some out of court arbitration, and stay on the Dr Disrespect money train!"

"Pedos rule!"

And, scene.

Top Bottom