• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DrDisrespect permanently banned from Twitch [Now Streaming on YouTube]

HeisenbergFX4

Gold Member
I think so too.

I think there's more coming out on this. That ex-twitch guy really opened the floodgates and ppl will start talking more.
Kobe Bryant Yes GIF

Portugeezer

I just noticed the timeline. She left him hanging, literally, for over 12 hours.
Bro must have literally exploded.

The only person I really feel sorry for Dr.D's wife and children, I imagine she went through all this trauma/upset back in 2017, and now she is probably reliving it again, whilst people claim he has done the most heinous crimes imaginable.

17 is legal in the UK, whilst in my opinion morally wrong as a 33 year old man, I wouldn't be interested in someone that age, I know he is based in the USA, and without the chat logs we have no idea if he knew or not or how bad it is, I'm sure it will probably leak in the future though.

And now you have a trans sex worker, literally leaching in for 15 minutes of fame and attention, probably sees it as a golden opportunity for some more clients, but it comes across more as bitterness for the Dr not helping out on twitch, with no regard or thought for the wife and children who did nothing wrong, not only that, she happily got involved with him knowing he was married, they are both as bad as each other in this regard, I find it a little absurd this person is claiming the Dr was manipulative.

It's crazy that the most popular thread ATM is about someone who plays games and not about a great upcoming game :(

I feel really out of touch sometimes 🥲
Doesn't matter if the age of consent is legal in UK, under 18's have further protections. You can't sext them.

I agree completely, but the extremes go in both directions.

For example, take a look at the post above yours, where someone is insinuating he is sexually abusing his own child, and that his wife is letting it happen to get rich.

Lots of people are making it clear that they are unhinged.

Learn to read first mate. I said CPS should check to make he isn't abusing the kid. He's a pedo and he has a child. It wouldn't be the first one to abuse his own child for his disgusting sexual needs...

And the wife is letting herself be mentally abused for money. There is no other reason for her to stick around a pedophile cheater unless she's got a case of the Will Smith's disease.

Last edited:

Toots

Gold Member
Last edited:

Wildebeest

People were more religious in the past, so it was more okay to do things like court people much younger than you because there was a totally morally upstanding Priest there to tell everyone that it was fine. And everyone believed that the Priests were experts at things like knowing what was acceptable to do with people under 18. Luc Besson, however, is just French.

King Dazzar

People were more religious in the past, so it was more okay to do things like court people much younger than you because there was a totally morally upstanding Priest there to tell everyone that it was fine. And everyone believed that the Priests were experts at things like knowing what was acceptable to do with people under 18. Luc Besson, however, is just French.
I dont believe we're in a morally and ethically better world today, compared to older/past generations I've been fortunate enough to know.

If however by the past, you're referring to medieval or earlier times, then I'd have thought just staying a live to 18 full stop was a challenge. The average life expectancy of someone in Roman times was 25 for example and Medieval, 30 to 35 iirc. And of course there's the whole political relationship/arrangements angle too, which I'm sure in reality was of far more importance and the likely driver, than any religious angles. Also you had the seat of power trying to maintain blood purity too with many incestual relationships going on.

Last edited:

Wildebeest

I dont believe we're in a morally and ethically better world today, compared to older/past generations I've been fortunate enough to know.

If however by the past, you're referring to medieval or earlier times, then I'd have thought just staying a live to 18 full stop was a challenge. The average life expectancy of someone in Roman times was 25 for example and Medieval, 30 to 35 iirc. And of course there's the whole political relationship/arrangements angle too, which I'm sure in reality was of far more importance and the likely driver, than any religious angles. Also you had the seat of power trying to maintain blood purity too with many incestual relationships going on.
Early childhood was the big killer. If people got past that, they had a decent chance of making it to at least 30 or so, while they still that vitality.

Topher

Gold Member

Even in courtship women were much less likely to have sex before marriage in the past primarily because of the lack of birth control. Pregnancy out of wedlock was a mark of shame.

GametimeUK

Doesn't matter if the age of consent is legal in UK, under 18's have further protections. You can't sext them.

this is weird as fuck. Can have sex with them, just don't send rude messages or film it lol.

Honestly I believe age of consent should be 18 here too anyway. I've known of people in their 20's to be seeing 16 / 17 year olds and I still think of them peado's even though technically it's age of consent. It just makes my skin crawl I'm so against it.

clarky

Gold Member
this is weird as fuck. Can have sex with them, just don't send rude messages or film it lol.

Honestly I believe age of consent should be 18 here too anyway. I've known of people in their 20's to be seeing 16 / 17 year olds and I still think of them peado's even though technically it's age of consent. It just makes my skin crawl I'm so against it.

Calling beards on that one mate. The age of consent is the age of consent there is no grey area.

But yeah personally i think it should be 18 minimum.

Arsic

Loves his juicy stink trail scent
Also, I’ve obviously been mulling over a lot of this data. My prior post is standing with doc initially here until more info comes out.

After more consideration of one thing specific- him knowing or not knowing she was a minor, I’ve changed to be on the side of “he’s a predator and he knew.”

The big thing is that tweet he did could’ve been as many characters as he wanted, and he edited that thing a few times. He could’ve easily cleared up and said “I didn’t know she was a minor.”

He 100% knew. That’s not something you leave out.

What the messages say is clearly something id like to see, but if his trans worker DMs are anything to go by…. Then I’m better off not seeing them.

Currently in camp he’s a predator.

King Dazzar

Calling beards on that one mate. The age of consent is the age of consent there is no grey area.

But yeah personally i think it should be 18 minimum.
Unfortunately, I think you're living in a fantasy world if you believe teenagers will wait to 18 to fool around. Aint going to happen. Even I lost my virginity younger than that and I aint no Casanova.

HeisenbergFX4

Gold Member
The big thing is that tweet he did could’ve been as many characters as he wanted, and he edited that thing a few times. He could’ve easily cleared up and said “I didn’t know she was a minor.”
Pretty much what I said right after his statement, him leaving out that part of whether he knew or not is really a statement on its own imo

Arsic

Pretty much what I said right after his statement, him leaving out that part of whether he knew or not is really a statement on its own imo
He claims he’s going to come back after this right? To what? All his donations will be pedo memes forever now, and all his people who carry him in games are out.

Did his eternal dick rider zlaner speak up yet lmao? That boy is fucked without his meal ticket.

Arsic

He could be talking about a fart. Maybe she’s also a dietician?

Latex has a lot of fiber.
My buddy said how do we know he’s not talking about taking a shit. Doc talks about acidic diarrhea all the time.

There’s more chats after that… scroll down damn it!!!

:/

clarky

Gold Member
Unfortunately, I think you're living in a fantasy world if you believe teenagers will wait to 18 to fool around. Aint going to happen. Even I lost my virginity younger than that and I aint no Casanova.
Ok?

The age of consent is supposed to stop stuff like this from happening. Thats why i said it should
be higher.

Nobody gives two fucks about kids fooling around together.

King Dazzar

Ok?

The age of consent is supposed to stop stuff like this from happening. Thats why i said it should
be higher.

Nobody gives two fucks about kids fooling around together.
If you raise the age of consent. You would have to give two fucks...

Last edited:

Arsic

Was your buddy being serious? Lol
Unfortunately, yes.

He’s from Canada and idk what the rules up there but his stance is “if she was 17 who cares!?”

I’m like man I know you don’t have kids but you don’t need to have them to understand trying to bang a kid is beyond wrong. Like wtf. His retort was I see a kid as like a 10 year old, not 17.

IntentionalPun

Ask me about my wife's perfect butthole
People still going on about age of consent when at least in America culturally for the vast majority it doesn’t matter.

I could legally fuck a 16 year old in my state but people would still call me a pedo.

Sorry I must have missed this where Doc "literally" went to court. Because last time I heard he had a settlement, short for "out of court settlement"
And and whos favour that settlement was?
The way you see it, Twitch settled on paying out Dr's contract, and concealing his criminal actions from the law, is that about right?
I don't know much about US judicial system, but in Europe settlement doesn't mean there was no court. I personally was partial to the proccess where the judge advised both parties to settle instead of dragging it out for another year or few.
He wasn't saying DrD did anything illegal. And no, this did not go to court.
So all of these pitchforks, cancellation and moral indignation are over him using harsh language with a kid online?
You lot are calling him a pedo. Let's not play dumb here, shall we.

And and whos favour that settlement was?
The way you see it, Twitch settled on paying out Dr's contract, and concealing his criminal actions from the law, is that about right?
I don't know much about US judicial system, but in Europe settlement doesn't mean there was no court. I personally was partial to the proccess where the judge advised both parties to settle instead of dragging it out for another year or few.

So all of these pitchforks, cancellation and moral indignation are over him using harsh language with a kid online?
You lot are calling him a pedo. Let's not play dumb here, shall we.

Use your main account

Top Bottom