• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DrDisrespect permanently banned from Twitch [Now Streaming on YouTube]

clarky

Gold Member
Find it insane that someone can literally admit to talking inappropriately to a minor and there would still be people coming to his defence. There’s a reason he try to hide it for all those years and why he hasn’t released the texts yet either.

I dont see him defending anyone there?

clarky

Gold Member
Theres more? This is better than The wire.

I need a break, freshen up for Act 3.

Hopefully it doesn't suck like Baldurs gate.

Topher

Gold Member
Always the same with you coming to the defence of your favourite plastic box , i i mean streamer. Sick of it.
8v6xfh.jpg

FUBARx89

It's not over

I wouldn't be surprised if it turns out the minor was 13/14 and the thrown around age of 17 was their age in 2020 when he got banned.

I also expect an acknowledgement of them being underage by him in the chats and it being far more graphic than he's acted.

Last edited:

Killjoy-NL

this is weird as fuck. Can have sex with them, just don't send rude messages or film it lol.

Honestly I believe age of consent should be 18 here too anyway. I've known of people in their 20's to be seeing 16 / 17 year olds and I still think of them peado's even though technically it's age of consent. It just makes my skin crawl I'm so against it.
I dunno, is it wrong for someone who's 19 to date a 17yo?
Or 18 and 16? This one is a bit more tricky though.

I can see why there is age of consent in such cases.

30+ and 16/17 though.. whole different story.

Last edited:

nani17

are in a big trouble
I honestly can't believe what he's done. When I first heard it I decided to wait for the evidence. Now I know that's something people don't like these days but I was puzzled why twitch would pay him after they knew what he done.

After he admitted it I was stunned and thought what a fucking scumbag. Some how Twitter is going after his friends but let's be honest who would really tell there friends that story.

so, any new information on what the Text was?
Also, these ex twitch employees need to release all the other pedo. Why just doc now. There need to be investigation on how twitch be holding and hiding these and such.

sendit

so, any new information on what the Text was?
Also, these ex twitch employees need to release all the other pedo. Why just doc now. There need to be investigation on how twitch be holding and hiding these and such.
Hiding? They would probably have to do an audit all of all the chat logs (And who knows how long the logs are retained for). Why doc? The former twitch employee who leaked the story likely over stepped boundaries using his/her elevated permissions to access logs that related to doc. For what reason? Who the knows.

What I do know is that, I'll never donate to a twitch streamer or anyone who plays games for a living.

Top Bottom