• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DRIVECLUB |OT| Cloudy with a Chance of Jaw Drops

Status
Not open for further replies.

le-seb

Before and after footage of that tunnel would be good with the 1.02 patch. 8)
One (French) preview I've been watching yesterday specifically talked about some recurring clipping bug occurring in one race when getting out of a tunnel, saying this was the only occurrence of clipping they had caught in the whole game, and hoping for a patch prior to release.
Will check with their tomorrow's review, but I'd bet this is what this patch is about.

AndyD

aka andydumi
In the US - will the PS+ Edition be available at midnight tonight USA time, or later in the day with your other PS+ games?

I'm from the UK and thinking of subbing to the US PSN for a month to get early access.

Midnight PST I think. Ah, the standard version, not the upgrade? Then at same time as the rest of the update.

For thos who ordered from Gameseek before today, it will of been shipped today, just like mine and a few others were. I've had GS orders arrive the next day!
Whenever I use them they never do, bah humbug!

Tempted to order an extra copy now from them and return my other one.

naeS

In the US - will the PS+ Edition be available at midnight tonight USA time, or later in the day with your other PS+ games?

I'm from the UK and thinking of subbing to the US PSN for a month to get early access.

Doubt it, the PSN Store updates here are on Grace Chen time.

baconcow

Mine is somewhere enroute to my house. Received a waybill number from The Source (lol, I know) that appears invalid. Looking forward to playing the PS+ version in the meantime.

I'm not familiar with the preload procedure. The game is displayed in my library folder with a 1d 03:46:00 counter decreasing but I guess this is unlock time. I can't find if any data were already downloaded. Does the game appear on the dashboard? In the download list? I have the game and the pre-order bonuses set to auto-download to no effect so far I'm affraid... I live in France so launch date is EU's (8th of october), not UK's (10th of october).

Edit> OK, Rushy tweeted

PrinceKee

This game is available to preload and will unlock at midnight for people who preordered right? Will the PS+ version be available to download at midnight?

viveks86

You guys! Why do we not have a hypetrain poster for this game yet?! WHERE IS THAT IMAGE WITH RUSHY'S CAR IN A CORRIDOR FULL OF OBSERVATORIES?

I'm not familiar with the preload procedure. The game is displayed in my library folder with a 1d 03:46:00 counter decreasing but I guess this is unlock time. I can't find if any data were already downloaded. Does the game appear on the dashboard? In the download list? I have the game and the pre-order bonuses set to auto-download to no effect so far I'm affraid... I live in France so launch date is EU's (8th of october), not UK's (10th of october).

Edit> OK, Rushy tweeted
Some from the US said they were able to go to Library and manually trigger it. Never pre-loaded so can't ask me for help on how you do that :p

Rushy just responded to me on twitter! It`s amazing how much time he spends on the community support!

SLjnTr0.png

nelchaar

Oh man, after adding Driveclub-Gaf I've gotten tons of friend requests from fellow gaffers. Looking forward to racing with all of you!

Late Flag

Just fired up the PSN app on my phone. 40 new friend requests waiting for me. Pretty sure I've tripled my friends list since a few days ago thanks to GAFClub.

Navid

I finally gave into temptation and ordered the full version...

Was planning on giving the PS+ version a go before deciding but with a few friends already having ordered it and the extra locations in full version looking great tipped me over the edge. Plus the knowledge that all future track DLC will be free was also a factor.

...now the waiting game begins. :(

Cyborg

I am surprised at the lack of impressions overall. You bastards better put down the controller and get on sharing your experience with the game!

Here you go I played the game today for 20 minutes.

- Game is amazing, steering si so great
- Reminds me of PGR
- Its not a sim but its definitely not an arcade racer
- Graphics were a bit off, not as great as seen in the GIF/VIDEOS. Like I said before it could be due to the TV settings
- A.I. was not that impressive, in my first try I ended 2nd
- Damage on your car is great
- Soundtrack is amazing

M.W.

Reviews are tomorrow 9am EST.

The PS+ Version will be available tomorrow at the normal store update hour.

Two questions that keep getting asked, might as well have the answer on every page!

Lan Dong Mik

And why would I want them?
Reviews are tomorrow 9am EST.

The PS+ Version will be available tomorrow at the normal store update hour.

Two questions that keep getting asked, might as well have the answer on every page!

Oh shit the PS+ version comes out tomorrow during the day sometime? It's not a midnight unlock? Hadn't heard that yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom