• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DRIVECLUB |OT| Cloudy with a Chance of Jaw Drops

Status
Not open for further replies.
Awwww yuss my T100 that was supposed to arrive Friday is out for delivery, looks like I'll have it in time for DC!

Scan Date Scan Time Status Comment
2014-10-06 07:55 AM On vehicle for delivery Edmonton (south/sud), AB

Ploid 3.0

Easy way to win most races in any mp racing game. Just slow down before the first corner/turn and the majority of players will slam into the barrier/wall.

Yep, unless you can just keep people away from you, I find staying out of the fire at the start lets you just slip past the destruction caused by dirty driving early in the race.

With Motorstorm however dirty play is encouraged and you know not to mess with the slower and bigger than you cars.

None of these vehicles are truly slow, but the routes get faster from left to right. Rock, Paper, Scissors, dudes!
LAGBqg1.jpg

I can not find this original image anywhere. It's like it's off the net, it's one of the things I've searched for many times and came up fruitless. Anyone at evolution reading this have it? It's like a song I can't remember and it's on the tip of my tongue kind of annoying. <3 Motorstorm.

Man just once I'd like to try a console game with a racing wheel. I can never make the costly jump, but it just feels so right to use a wheel

Kane1345

Am I getting Driveclub ads on twitch because I'm watching Driveclub videos or is Sony actually doing some marketing here?

I seem to remember someone earlier in the thread saying there was Driveclub marketing on twitch regardless of stream. I hope I'm remembering that right :p

Ploid 3.0

I've not seen this.

Destiny didn't even hit OT2 prior to release. Couldn't get much more hype then that this year.

I remember some game getting to OT2, anyone else remember one, I don't remember the game, though I remember people talking about it during the time especially since the game was on OT2 before the release, it was hard to miss that situation. Gah.

It actually did. Like an hour before release

Oh cool, I guess it was Destiny.

viveks86

I seem to remember someone earlier in the thread saying there was Driveclub marketing on twitch regardless of stream. I hope I'm remembering that right :p

I just opened a random WoW video and it did play the ad again. Not bad Sony, not bad. Adapting to the ways in which the younger demographic consumes media...

Jashobeam

hmm some questions:

1. How is this wheel compared to the Logitech DFGT (the Gran Turismo one)?
2. How much did you spend on it delivered to Canada? (shipping, import tax)?
3. Does it work on the PC?

Haven't received it yet - it's out for delivery right now. I'll post some impressions in here tonight. From impressions of others that I read before purchasing, it sounds like it's inferior to the DFGT in both turn rotation degrees and build quality, but still a decent wheel.

It was around $180 including shipping and import fees from the site I posted.

And yes it works on PS3, PC, and PS4.

Marlenus

I cancelled my pre order... So now I get to play it tomorrow instead of Friday and now it is pre loading. Cannot wait and tomorrow will be a long day at work.

Putty

For thos who ordered from Gameseek before today, it will of been shipped today, just like mine and a few others were. I've had GS orders arrive the next day!

In the US - will the PS+ Edition be available at midnight tonight USA time, or sometime later itomorrow with your other PS+ games?

I'm from the UK and thinking of subbing to the US PSN for a month to get early access.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom