• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DRIVECLUB |OT| Cloudy with a Chance of Jaw Drops

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrklaw

MrArseFace
Bought this for 89 pounds. Hope is any good.

http://www.thrustmaster.com/products/t80-driveclub-edition

71S6w8CU%2BdL._SL1500_.jpg

Honestly I'd be tempted to return it and get a T100 for £5 less than that. Has proper FFB too. If you bought mail order you have 7 days to return it without needing a reason (distance selling regulations)

Rafy

I just got word that we'll be getting the review copies tomorrow as they just got them this morning themselves (in my region at least)

M.W.

I asked last night but I'll ask again, does anyone want to jump right into a few MP races right off the bat at midnight? No warming up, just dive in? I'm PST so let me know if you're down.

I asked last night but I'll ask again, does anyone want to jump right into a few MP races right off the bat at midnight? No warming up, just dive in? I'm PST so let me know if you're down.

If the servers survive, sure I'm down. Add me on PSN - zeroskater18 and just include a message so I know it's you :)

I'm MST but I'll be up for a little bit.

nikos

So an update file was just released.

Version 1.02

-Fixes occasional rendering artifacts when entering and exiting tunnels.

Version 1.01

-Adds the Mercedes-AMG GT S to the Playstation Store for full game owners - race this exclusive FREE car from launch.
-Fixes an exploit in Tour that would allow players to progress without completing event objectives themselves.
-Fixes a connectivity issue when joining Multiplayer Events.
-Includes a number of minor bug fixes, performance improvements and usability tweaks.

viveks86

Anyone know when the embargo is lifted ? easter time

Tuesday 9 AM

Version 1.02

-Fixes occasional rendering artifacts when entering and exiting tunnels.

Version 1.01

-Adds the Mercedes-AMG GT S to the Playstation Store for full game owners - race this exclusive FREE car from launch.
-Fixes an exploit in Tour that would allow players to progress without completing event objectives themselves.
-Fixes a connectivity issue when joining Multiplayer Events.
-Includes a number of minor bug fixes, performance improvements and usability tweaks.

Oh wow. So AMG GT is day 1 DLC after all. Also Rushy had said recently that they had improved the lighting model in tunnels. Guess that made it through

AndyD

aka andydumi
I don't know. I think a lot of people are going to play the PS Plus Edition, and the people getting the full game may be opting for the cheaper digital version on PSN.

Indeed. If the Plus discount existed for hardcopies you would see it higher, but a lot of people surely opted for the digital upgrade.

DriveClub is #48 on Amazon. It's making me nervous.

The sales for this game will be impossible to judge unless Sony releases data. The PS+ discount means that probably half the sales will be digital, and the fact it's free on PS+ is going to cut into a lot of purchases anyway.

BouncyFrag

Downloading at 31% and counting. I just got a ps4 and damn it's download speeds are great.
*remembers installing/downloading GTV and updates...shudders*

It's safe to stream right?
I'm under the impression that Sony isnt going to punish anyone for streaming a game once physical copies have shipped, and thus it can legitimately obtained. It would be a big debacle otherwise to punish a paying customer who likely isnt even aware of street dates, but maybe im naive.

I am surprised at the lack of impressions overall. You bastards better put down the controller and get on sharing your experience with the game!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom