• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DRIVECLUB |OT| Cloudy with a Chance of Jaw Drops

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know man. I'm in too deep. Can't think straight anymore. It's like everything you've wanted in a game is sitting in front of you in a gift wrapped box. You are scared to open it because you've built this image in your head that may not represent reality. You are scared by all the time and love you have put into supporting it, without even holding it in your hands. You have built everything based on twitter posts, videos online, hearsay and hope. It has to be good. It needs to be good.

At the very least I got to make a LOT of friends in the process. That ain't going away :)

Haha. Coming off this comment, I have a question:

Where did those perfectly gorgeous gifs come from? Most people say that the game is not perfect like the gifs, but I'm curious as to where those shots came from, as I thought they were from early copies

23qwerty

Haha. Coming off this comment, I have a question:

Where did those perfectly gorgeous gifs come from? Most people say that the game is not perfect like the gifs, but I'm curious as to where those shots came from, as I thought they were from early copies

When you make a gif it's usually downsampled cause you're going from 1080 to 540 or whatever size the gif is. This pretty much eliminates any aliasing.

Jimrpg

For the sake of humanity

Release (GMT-08:00):
t1412665200z4.png

Reviews (GMT-08:00):
t1412686800z4.png

PS+ Edition (Tuesday GCT):
50900-Ellen-Page-shrug-gif-Tb30.gif

The question is, when the game is released will Viveks keep posting or will we never hear from him again?

Jimrpg

I don't know man. I'm in too deep. Can't think straight anymore. It's like everything you've wanted in a game is sitting in front of you in a gift wrapped box. You are scared to open it because you've built this image in your head that may not represent reality. You are scared by all the time and love you have put into supporting it, without even holding it in your hands. You have built everything based on twitter posts, videos online, hearsay and hope. It has to be good. It needs to be good.

At the very least I got to make a LOT of friends in the process. That ain't going away :)

Relax my man!

If driveclub sucks, go play forza horizon 2 :p

Jamesways

Just got home, impressions a bit later.

TheWorthyEdge, do you send out the invites then for the club?

Hoje, Banana, look forward to racing with you guys.

Gav

To those who will be playing in an hour... Enjoy! I'm not jealous at all, really, honestly...

And the wait till Friday continues!

SOON

ifpc7hGCpNoth.jpg

Alright, running to the store quickly for some instant energy.

If I should die on the way there or back before Driveclub unlocks...I just want to say, it's been an honour posting with you guys.

See you on the track

Metal_Gear_-_Big_Boss_Salute_(Metal_Gear_Solid_3_Snake_Eater).gif

mrklaw

MrArseFace

You need to start thinking it is shit, and soon. You've hyped it up too much so you might be disappointed even by greatness. Get those expectations down so you can just enjoy the game normally

VanWinkle

I'm getting pretty tired and I would normally go to bed now, but I'll probably stay up at least a little over 3 EST so I can hear a few GAFer impressions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom