• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DRIVECLUB |OT| Cloudy with a Chance of Jaw Drops

Status
Not open for further replies.

benzy

tumblr_mkanblQoNj1rprju4o1_500.gif

I'm off to bed but I can't wait to read the impressions when I'm up. Finally you all will be able to see for yourselves how good the game looks and plays.

ciccione

It's simply ridicolous that we (in Europe) have been charged but we still cannot pre-load the game, that is unlocking at midnight.

viveks86

The final stretch!

Release (GMT-08:00):
t1412665200z4.png

Reviews (GMT-08:00):
t1412686800z4.png

PS+ Edition (Tuesday GCT):
50900-Ellen-Page-shrug-gif-Tb30.gif

Does someone here have to accept you as a friend to be buds with DRIVECLUB-GAF?

Yes. Will accept in a couple of minutes. Be prepared to get spammed 6 ways to Sunday! You can still add people on your own if you want.

does anyone know how much needs to be downloaded to play?

I've been downloading since I got home from work and its only gotten to about 10 gb....

fios is failing me.

PS+ preorder tells me it's playable in 15,5h.

Fortunately not as desperate as some of you guys. :lol
Still excited to finally play this though.

v1lla21

Reviews go up at 6:00am exactly the time in start work. Hoping for the best but I'm getting the game regardless of the scores because it just looks so fun.

Jimrpg

It's simply ridicolous that we (in Europe) have been charged but we still cannot pre-load the game, that is unlocking at midnight.

It's in my download queue.

I can see it on the website - but I can't force a preload...

and my work wifi is too slow to remote play my vita :p

which probably means I should get back to work!

KGoogle

Ive got EU PS+ paid til 04/2017. I dont want to pay for 2 services :). -> Upgrading my PS+ DC digitally to full version at cost of 40€, I can wait.
Grab the $49 one and $9 plus and it works out at like £36-37

Edit: didn't know you ment €

Diamondium

Neo Member
Such hype!

Gotta be up at 8 tomorrow so I only have time to do a couple races before I crash, but hot diggity daffodil, I gotta at least play a bit!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom