• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DRIVECLUB |OT| Cloudy with a Chance of Jaw Drops

Status
Not open for further replies.

M.W.

Yea after destiny I'm starting not to care about reviews.

I love destiny.

I've enjoyed more games reviewed poorly than games that were considered amazing and reviewed very well. No review will get me to buy or not buy a game. It's a shame so many gaffers really solely on metacritic.

viveks86

For the sake of humanity

Release (GMT-08:00):
t1412665200z4.png

Reviews (GMT-08:00):
t1412686800z4.png

PS+ Edition (Tuesday GCT):
50900-Ellen-Page-shrug-gif-Tb30.gif

KalBalboa

Banned
Sleep now... Play more in the morning before work.

Stay up... Play it for an hour, sleep, then maybe another hour in the morning.

Rixa

Countdown above needs Ellen Page to soothe everyone's nerves

You know, I took it away. I thought there is only few posts between ours. But yeah this thread moves like erm...(see below).

Hopefully the PS+ upgrade price thing is atleast one month, I cant purchase upgrade earlier than 10 (or more) days from today.

Please don't hate me if the game turns out to be shite :(

You think it can be shit? We know everything about this game and many got this already a week before along with many streams to for users decide the purchase. Also this game has updates planned for next 8 months so its going to be good purchase mostly for everyone without regrets at this PS+ upgrade.

simtmb

Well count me surprised. Dick Smith just shipped my copy of the game the day before release. Since I'm in Perth I doubt I'll get it tomorrow though.

Mine also got shipped, about 10 mins ago. Luckily in Melbourne so i might have it by tomorrow. Wasn't going to trust them at all but the price was too good ($49), and i picked up Alien yesterday so if it doesn't arrive soon, i wouldn't feel too bad about it :)

rich7sena

Banned
I've enjoyed more games reviewed poorly than games that were considered amazing and reviewed very well. No review will get me to buy or not buy a game. It's a shame so many gaffers really solely on metacritic.

Games are expensive. I don't solely rely on reviews, but they definitely inform my spending habits.

Viveks Sony shill confirmed

Where is the app Soony!

I find it weird the App isnt out...im hoping its robust, seems like reviewers should include it.

As much as i despise (yet still play) destiny, the app is really fluid and nice, me and my friends are always showing eachother our guardians

Recent Activities is trolling me hard with "FortuneSpeaks earned a trophy from DRIVECLUB"

All I got is this start button that doesn't do anything and an online manual.

D23

got my headset and mic ready to go. ds4 is fully charged. im gonna take a nice long shower..

see you guys in an hour and 15 minute

viveks86

You think it can be shit? We know everything about this game and many got this already a week before along with many streams to for users decide the purchase. Also this game has updates planned for next 8 months so its going to be good purchase mostly for everyone without regrets at this PS+ upgrade.

I don't know man. I'm in too deep. Can't think straight anymore. It's like everything you've wanted in a game is sitting in front of you in a gift wrapped box. You are scared to open it because you've built this image in your head that may not represent reality. You are scared by all the time and love you have put into supporting it, without even holding it in your hands. You have built everything based on twitter posts, videos online, hearsay and hope. It has to be good. It needs to be good.

At the very least I got to make a LOT of friends in the process. That ain't going away :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom