• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DRIVECLUB |OT| Cloudy with a Chance of Jaw Drops

Status
Not open for further replies.
itshappening.gif

Rixa

Turns out, my car was in Reverse instead of Park the entire time! Also, my car apparently can shift from Drive to Neutral without pressing the button on the lever.

That shouldn't be possible right?
God hurry up Driveclub!!

Buy a car with manual transmission :). In games I do use automatic transmission, in real life I use manual. Shifting gear is fun.

benzy

I'm sitting about 5 feet away from a 55" screen and the image quality is not a problem folks. It looks a lot better than the screen grabs for sure, especially the trees which look pretty blurry and jaggy with artifacts in the screens but they look absolutely fine here on the India stage from what I'm seeing. Still some shimmering on the car roofs though.

I'm sorry jealous and regretting not getting the digital version. Have the game paid off at Gamestop. Oh well gotta wait until after work tomorrow. Sigh...

Proxy

Really first impression about graphics : Screenshots don't do this game justice and I'm sitting less than a foot away from my screen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom