• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DRIVECLUB |OT| Cloudy with a Chance of Jaw Drops

Status
Not open for further replies.
No one's a Plus then, you mfers!

My copy will arrive in the morning. Time to sleep.

might see the reviews by then :p

No + version midnight release?

Nope.

How much is the game with the PS+ discount in murica? The wait is too much for us poor EU bastards.

$49.99

Anyone know when the PS+ edition hits the store? Sometime today, or when all the other things hit on the 8th?

Sholud go up along with the other + stuff when the store updates

KOHIPEET

RAAAAAR.gif

LMFAO!

Redmoon

1st race, 3rd place, and beat a challenge. Not bad for me.

Evolution did some magic here, doesn't even really feel like 30. And yes, screens can't do the game justice. Looks much better in game and in motion.

Number45

Does anyone know if I can play the Gamersyde videos direct from the PS4? I've got them downloaded to my MBA so I can stream them to the AppleTV if necessary, but the PS4 is hooked up to the main TV and surround so I'd prefer them there.

This just makes me wonder why the hell are the people in the UK not getting the game the same time as the rest of Europe. What did you guys do to piss off a UK based Dev?!
It's a pretty old agreement between retailers and the publishers according to an EG article that was posted. It's an outdated requirement though, given how little marketing is print now (that's the reason given, separating it from music releases and allowing them to market them in print separately).

viveks86

A good track to start with. But it's the worst time of day you can choose from. Sun is beating down on you and everything is bathed in bright yellow. I can see why people aren't impressed when you get going.

worst start ever my screen was shrunk when I changed my HDD lol finished dead last

beautiful game but it might take me a week to learn to drive lol

lemmykoopa

Are there video settings to be calibrated?

Also can the sound settings me altered? I mean like TLOU where you can change the position of your speakers and change dynamic range.

VanWinkle

A good track to start with. But it's the worst time of day you can choose from. Sun is beating down on you and everything is bathed in bright yellow. I can see why people aren't impressed when you get going.

Yeah that seems like such a weird choice. The sky simulations just beg for you to start off with a more aesthetically appealing time of day, like sunrise or sunset.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom