• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DRIVECLUB |OT2| You Can't Rush Evolution

Errr... I tried the Ruf RGT8 I had unlocked. First I was all "holly shit! That ride pushes like crazy" because I was just overtaking every AI cars so easily.

Then came the first curve...

Well. The Ruf RGT8 is like the Atom. Just greener. Still, I like it but I won't use it in a race, only in time trials.

SiRatul

The most challenging face off so far. :D

nSi5p77.jpg

Nyx

Got to do one online race tonight, the other 8 attempts failed. :(

Anyway I trust Evo to work it out soon, but my biggest annoyance atm is that me and a friend only appear on the fame score leaderboard and not on any of the tracks/events.

AndyD

aka andydumi

nSi5p77.jpg

I noticed when you wreck and do crazy flips, the speed goes nuts! I hope they stay on top of it and remove those erratic numbers from the leaderboards and challenges. Otherwise glitches will cause challenges to be unwinnable quite quickly.

Also, anyone know why the digital version shows as $49.99 even though I bought it already?

I noticed when you wreck and do crazy flips, the speed goes nuts! I hope they stay on top of it and remove those erratic numbers from the leaderboards and challenges. Otherwise glitches will cause challenges to be unwinnable quite quickly.

Also, anyone know why the digital version shows as $49.99 even though I bought it already?

Did you purchase the upgrade and not the game, as unlikely as it is, Sony are selling the game straight without the upgrade path for those without PS+.

sankt-Antonio

:^)--?-<
Would like the option to disable certain camera options. All i need is cockpit / close 3rd person views. So i could just toggle between these two.

Jamesways

Did you see my post a couple pages back of the 2 guys winning online races by not racing? Both their times for the number one spot- 00.00.00.
That's gotta get fixed.

i-Lo

@Benzy: Woah!

nSi5p77.jpg

This reminds of one leaderboard result where the top player of the top 50 had a lap time of around 39 seconds when the second place individual had a time of around 2 minutes XX seconds.

Moozo

MP variety atm:

TEAM RACE EVENTS TEAM RACE EVENTS

le-seb

He stopped in the middle of the roads to just stare at the graphics. That one troll was right.
yup, benzy plays the graphics! lol

It's funny how this game can have such amazing details hidden in what seems to be a rather rough package at first sight.

Gen X

Trust no one. Eat steaks.
Joke11a, gameplay is solid man, the driving feels fantastic.

Great session last night, helped get the club to 15, love the Zonda R, a go to in any racing game I play, really helped in some of the Hyper events.

I think it was at 15 when I hopped on last night, I contributed a bit and got Kings of Kudos ranking up from 1250ish to just outside the top 1000 but had to crash out for an early start. Weekend starts in 7hrs so there will be a lot of DC this weekend. Let's hope the servers hold!

I called in for a refund exactly a week ago and was told it would be done in 3-5 days, been playing (when the game works) on and off since then and since I hadn't gotten a refund yet I kind of assumed they decided I played too much to deserve a refund, which is fair enough.

Just got a refund posted this afternoon though, into my PSN wallet. I can still launch driveclub although I expect that'll stop working soon enough. Online store and PS4 storefront both won't let me buy the full $60 version saying I already own it, but both will let me buy the $50 PS+ version still (or at least add to cart).

Anyways just a heads up for anyone else who asked for a refund, it just sorta appears in your wallet, nothing in transaction history as far as I can tell.

dano1

A Sheep
I called in for a refund exactly a week ago and was told it would be done in 3-5 days, been playing (when the game works) on and off since then and since I hadn't gotten a refund yet I kind of assumed they decided I played too much to deserve a refund, which is fair enough.

Just got a refund posted this afternoon though, into my PSN wallet. I can still launch driveclub although I expect that'll stop working soon enough. Online store and PS4 storefront both won't let me buy the full $60 version saying I already own it, but both will let me buy the $50 PS+ version still (or at least add to cart).

Anyways just a heads up for anyone else who asked for a refund, it just sorta appears in your wallet, nothing in transaction history as far as I can tell.

No thanks I have patience.
I own Battlefield 4:)

impact

Banned

You will be able to play till you delete it from your PS4. I got a refund on an awful Vita game and realized I could do this, but deleted Ys MoC anyway.

Top Bottom