• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dungeon Defenders |OT| |XBLA PSN PC MAC iOS ANDROID| cross-platform coming soon

parasight

Thread title keeps tricking me into thinking they added OS X support. Hopefully that's coming soon. I have it for 360, but it's getting virtually no support on console so I'm planning on getting the PC version during Steam Sale.

Card Boy

Banned
Are achievements broken on Steam? Did the tutorial twice and got nothing. I can even see the tutorial trophy in the Tavern.

Are achievements broken on Steam? Did the tutorial twice and got nothing. I can even see the tutorial trophy in the Tavern.

I believe you have to play online in order to get the achievements. Just make a private match so other people can't see your game and it's just like playing offline.

Is any of the dlc worth getting while on sale?

Erudite

I paid $22.50 for a 4-pack for my buddies and I during the Thanksgiving sale and I don't regret it despite it being 50% cheaper today.

You guys have no excuse if you have people to play it with. So good.

Zzoram

Does Dungeon Defenders still come with the Portal and Team Fortress 2 DLC or was that only for people who pre-ordered?

Can anyone who bought it recently confirm?

God damn bought it for a fiver during the thanksgiving sale!

Suppose it's only £2.50 more, not a huge deal.

Even so... Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

erpg

GAF parliamentarian
Bought a four pack. Loaded it up, but man, what a terrible (huge/pixelated/terrible font) UI. Back to other games I go!

Gowans

First game I've bought through steam that crashes.

Errors out after the intro screens when the cursor shows up.

Fitz

So has anyone bought the dlc or am I the only one considering getting it?

Of the 4 paid DLC I had already gotten the Halloween stuff for free when it came out, and the other two together cost £1.26, so I just thought "fuck it" and bought them. Sales are pretty much the only time I buy DLC.

is the local save thingy annoying bug fixed?
The local hero save issue should be fixed. I haven't seen a report for it in a few weeks.

That said, if you do experience an issue, just let me know. :^)

Edit: To be safe, try playing in Ranked and not Open.

I downloaded the demo from Steam and it runs great on my laptop, even looks better then the PS3 version IMO

I've been playing split screen co-op on the PS3. Is the cross platform play available yet? I'd love to co-op in the same room but we each have a full screen

Either way for $4 I'll probably pick it up

I downloaded the demo from Steam and it runs great on my laptop, even looks better then the PS3 version IMO

I've been playing split screen co-op on the PS3. Is the cross platform play available yet? I'd love to co-op in the same room but we each have a full screen

Either way for $4 I'll probably pick it up

Cross-platform play is not available yet.

Niblet

Someone include me in on a 4 pack.

Edit: sleepy time. I'll still do it in the morning if anyone has an extra copy to sell.

FYI!!

The new chracters have the same towers but differing abilities.

Consensus has it that the female warrior is better then the male and the male ranger is better then the female. Supposedly the female monk and mage are worse then the basic versions.

I bought the game on PSN last month then 2 weeks later on Steam...FUCKING LOVE IT!!
Became my second ever purchase on Steam! (I dont play on my PC much, its powerfull but buggy and needs some upgrades and such but Im broke)

I have met some great people and NEVER have a problem finding games or populating my own hosted one. I'm a loot whore and an anal retentive bastard when it comes to games with skill points/upgrading so this game is up my alley.
Im that prick whos Tavern you spawn into who spends an hour in front of his inventroy over analyzing what to sell or upgrade lol.

Only thing that sucks is when I got the game weeks before the buying the Steam version I played it hardcore so my PSN chracters are way higher level and have much cooler shit. Its become REALLY hard to do it all over again on the PC version so Im way beind my PSN chracters plus have lost the same drive I had since I lost so much good shit and levels starting on a new platform.

krpiper

is this worth the cash even though I'll be

1. Playing solo (cross platform play is another story, when/if that happens)
2. Not a huge fan of Dota or the sorts

parasight

Woah. Is this working as intended? I have all the DLC, but my friend doesn't. He was able to play the DLC challenges with me, without actually owning any of it. That seems crazy.

Top Bottom