• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dynasty Warriors 8: Xtreme Legends announced for PS3/PS4/Vita

Just say this doesn't get a western release, am I looking at an extra $20 to import this, or more? Money is not so much an issue unless this would cost like $100, this would be the first game I have ever imported so anything would be helpful

Lyte Edge

All I got for the Vernal Equinox was this stupid tag
Just say this doesn't get a western release, am I looking at an extra $20 to import this, or more? Money is not so much an issue unless this would cost like $100, this would be the first game I have ever imported so anything would be helpful

We don't know what PS4 import prices are going to be yet. Since this is a new hardware release, games could get marked up even higher. I'd expect it to be in the $70-$90 price range, plus shipping.

We don't know what PS4 import prices are going to be yet. Since this is a new hardware release, games could get marked up even higher. I'd expect it to be in the $70-$90 price range, plus shipping.

I didn't even think about this being a new release lol, but thank you for the information!

Lyte Edge

All I got for the Vernal Equinox was this stupid tag
That trailer made me go and order the game from Play-Asia. Was really trying to hold off for a U.S. release, too. I've become addicted to these games. ;_;

Top Bottom