• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

E3 2008 Sony Conference

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Ah, Sony relying on the past again, ignoring the profoundly different conditions of today's market. Spin, Jack, spin!

Seriously though, the opening montage was pretty nicely done, and it sounds like they're setting up to talk about major titles. Impress me, Sony!

PistolGrip

sex vacation in Guam
Jack is getting better at conferences nice. He seems so natural and not fake unlike the MS and MS conference spokemens

also is funny how hardcore this conference seems vs Nintendos and MSs but its just getting started i guess.

pxleyes

Banned
"Why do I mention all this?" ...because 'i'm trying to cover up for our shitty couple of years and we need to look good anyways'

Igo

dork said:
So what he's saying is...we have to wait 7 years for good games?

Wow you completely missed the point. He's talking about the systems life cycle and how great games will continue to be released long into the system life.

DangerStepp

PistolGrip said:
Jack is getting better at conferences nice. He seems so natural and not fake unlike the MS and MS conference spokemens

also is funny how hardcore this conference seems vs Nintendos and MSs but its just getting started i guess.
I'd have to agree.. he's a good mouthpiece.

unifin

Hey, guys? Just because MS and Nintendo's conferences were so mediocre doesn't give you all the greenlight to masturbate to Jack Tretton.

Top Bottom