• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

E3 2008 Sony Conference

Accident

113.jpg

103.jpg

106.jpg

108.jpg

110.jpg

As expected, the only thing that has happened to the European store is the featured items on the right of the categories have disappeared for someinexplicable reason. Wonder if I'll ever get to see a service like this what with Microsoft being unable to deliver as well.

joey_z

Banned
BobTheFork said:
They aren't showing off KillZone either, whats your point?

Killzone 2 has already been over exposed. Resident Evil 5 is a huge game that has received minimum reveal thus far. Unless Sony want the masses to start thinking something has gone wrong with the production (as people once flamed PS3 GTA 4 before release) or Sony is comfortable in having the game industry ignoramus believe it's a MS exclusive.
Either way Sony...show RE 5!

nyong

Banned
pswii60 said:
Serious Question: How the hell do you control a FPS on a PSP with only one analogue stick?

This is why I'm not really excited about it. I couldn't stand the controls in MGS or Syphon Filter.

I keep my PSP around for the puzzlers and RPGs.

Dirtbag

I might be in the minority here, but nearly all the games from the montage looked better than Resistance PSP to me. Strange choice of game to feature.

Top Bottom