• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Easy Allies |EZOT| Good Vibes and Good Hype

Status
Not open for further replies.

Time for the main event

so1337

Huber has warned us that if Remake 2 gets blown out, his reaction to Shenmue 3 will be NOTHING in comparison.
I know Huber loves RE2 like no other game but I kinda don't believe him. There was at least one great RE game in the last decade. Shenmue had NOTHING.
"Where should I put the microwave to avoid this [another Konami situation]?" was hilarious.
So underrated. I hope Ian doesn't focus on the one odd guy drive-by shitposting and masquerading it as "expressing their opinion". Makes me so mad.

So underrated. I hope Ian doesn't focus on the one odd guy drive-by shitposting and masquerading it as "expressing their opinion". Makes me so mad.

Ian seems like the kind of person who knows when it's worth his time or if it's time to just eat ice cream. Sensible.

Hasney

Huber is wide eyed and mouth agape again. So fucking good lol.'

'Honestly, never liked a GoW game before and this is looking good.

Hasney

So does the main character of Horizon narrate everything? It seems like even non campaign things.

EDIT: Dammit Brandon, I was typing that before you said anything!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom