• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Easy Allies |EZOT| Good Vibes and Good Hype

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrMette

I can't watch right now as it is almost 3am here and I just fell asleep a few times on my couch the last hour.

I just wanted to say before this whole thing:
This way of settling this whole debate seems fantastic to me. While it is possible I may not agree with the outcome, the debate will be settled today and I think everybody should be happy with how this is going to go down.

Allies, you guys are creating something original and what looks to me like it is going to be fantastic out of a very difficult situation. My hat off to you guys!

(also, if somebody of you predicted this whole thing, you guys are geniuses)

I am perplexed, thank you for being this awesome.

Good luck too all parties!

I am not watching right now as it is almost 3am here and I just fell asleep a few times in my couch the last hour.

I just wanted to say before this whole thing:
This way of settling this whole debate seems fantastic to me. While it is possible I may not agree with the outcome, the debate will be settled today and I think everybody should be happy with how this is going to go down.

Allies, you guys are creating something original and what looks to me like it is going to be fantastic out of a very difficult situation. My hat off to you guys!

(also, if somebody of you predicted this whole thing, you guys are geniuses)

I am perplexed, thank you for being this awesome.
What are you going on about? A very difficult situation? Please.

Easy Turnabout
That depends on how prepared the defense is!

demu

He has been charged to not follow the contract by good faith. He needed to honor a contract to pay the stakes of the losing bets of E3 2016 by playing Zelda ALTTP, he just streamed the playthrough, didn't play it himself
That's a lie! The contract quite clearly stated he must stream a playthrough of ALTTP and that's exactly what he did. Not guilty!

BBboy20

For the record, I was playing with Brad on Overwatch and admitted he had nothing to do with the making of Bosman's stipulations.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom