• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Easy Allies |EZOT2| Love & Respect

Status
Not open for further replies.

Auctopus

Playing through the new Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers game on PS4 (Unrelated to the film, connected to the original series) and it would make a really good group stream game.

4-player beat-em-up co-op in the MM Power Rangers world.

Edit: Just got to my first Megazord fight and it is some weak shit :/

WarRock

Overriding the Prove It ticket is some bullshit that should not be allowed. Dirty, dirty Bosman.

Switch impressions video was great. Blood gave more details than I was expecting! Editing was on point too.

Imagine being Resident Evil Die Hard Extraordinaire Potential RE2 World Record Speedrun Contender in his Prime Michael Huber

And having the most awesome looking anticipated Resident Evil entry in nearly a decade

Send a tape all but to you

#mustbenice

but seriously, that's some living the dream stuff right there
This made me laugh way too much.

Man I'm pumped for that Guilty Gear Xrd 2 update. Baiken!!!!! I need to get back into GG

Also another amusing image I saw on my twitter feed
C2Ei_NnXAAA7f8_.jpg
Seems like chrplo is to blame here, and not the Switch. And Baiken hype!

muteki

If there is going to be a miku stream I hope they can get their hands on an arcade controller.

Edit: Late, oh well. No fun allowed.jpg

ew, kinda funny is awful

Dude, can you stop being a complete edgelord and just chill out? Miku's not for you, cool. Kinda Funny isn't for you, cool. Go complain about it in the KF threads if you feel so compelled to act out.

EZA doing some collaborative work with a massive channel that is decently respected is good, whether you like them or not.

Mista Koo

^
The Jones thing too please.

Dude, can you stop being a complete edgelord and just chill out? Miku's not for you, cool. Kinda Funny isn't for you, cool. Go complain about it in the KF threads if you feel so compelled to act out.

EZA doing some collaborative work with a massive channel that is decently respected is good, whether you like them or not.
What? No, don't do that.
It's ok to complain about them here. But go to a community thread just to tell them how much you don't like them? Just no.

Also it's ok to have opinions. Please stop talking like an EZA shareholder/manager. It's already weird enough when people discuss their financials in depth.

^
The Jones thing too please.

What? No, don't do that.
It's ok to complain about them here. But go to a community thread just to tell them how much you don't like them? Just no.

Also it's ok to have opinions. Please stop talking like an EZA shareholder/manager. It's already weird enough when people discuss their financials in depth.

Eh, I'm not one of those people. I've called out armchair accountants in this thread when the Patreon first started.

I just get annoyed when almost every post a person makes is negative.

Mista Koo

Eh, I'm not one of those people. I've called out armchair accountants in this thread when the Patreon first started.

I just get annoyed when almost every post a person makes is negative.
"This cross promotion with this successful franchise will increase the EZA brand awareness. We do not take personal taste into account while conducting business." - You, just in different words

MrMette

Yeah, I really doubt it.

I blame the new poll system, changed the meta :(

While I rather have any of the other 2 games instead of the Miku game, I do agree that the poll results after voting are probably skewing the results, especially because you can change your vote after watching the results.

I don't have a problem with the poll being on the patreon page (I think it is handy), but hopefully there is a way to disable people being able to see the results before the poll is closed.

WarRock

Nier Automata US boxart is pretty terrible, just saw it's reversible for the GOAT cover though so I'm happy

Legit the standard art is just a budget FFXV cover
Holy crap that is awful. My sympathies for the graphic designers who have to comply with orders from above and basically do everything they know not to do.

Auctopus

"This cross promotion with this successful franchise will increase the EZA brand awareness. We do not take personal taste into account while conducting business." - You, just in different words

"I have changed every word in your sentence so it appears the way I would like you to be portrayed" = You, in different words.

Can this thread go one week without trying to perform a character assassination on someone? Criticism is good (albeit I'm sure it's appreciated that it isn't expressed in drive-by posts) but man, there's so much toxicity here sometimes (and no, I'm not talking about just general negativity, I mean in the way that some ideas/opinions in this thread, positive or negative, are expressed in such a confrontational manner).

Burt

Hahah I just got around to the For Honor Huber Syndrome.

I love that he felt the need to include 'Toss 'em Off the Cliff' reel

I don't think there's anything in gaming that makes me cackle harder than punctuating a super intense For Honor match with a Viking Raider football tackle-toss off a cliff.

tumblr_mvyfbnv1ZR1qa32meo9_r1_250.gif

It's so good.

Damn, just watched the QA - Damiani dissertation on Zelda is worth of a video on its own. I clapped with the Allies too!

I've got the Q&A queued up for my drive home from work tonight (and tomorrow morning's drive to work haha). Damiani is the reason I started speed running Zelda games, so I always love hearing his opinions.

Burt

That they haven't released a Pokemon Snap sequel, with some sort of social online voting element instead of whack-ass Professor Oak N64 AI

is madness

think of all the meta social media jokes they could squeeze into that

Edit: And yeah, obviously, Don's Discount Gaming coming back is incredible

Karu

I'm guessing the secret thing is that Don's Design Lab episode that they never got to upload.

I'm close to getting Pokemon Snap now
Oh, they played Snap after all? Haven't been keepoing up with the poll. Aaaawesome, that's what I voted for. Can't wait to watch it later.

abrack08

It's funny looking back seeing a few people doubt Pokemon Snap would be a good group stream. Definitely ended up being one of my favorites so far, everyone was really into it.

ShadyK54

What a hype and jolly stream! Cool of Jones to let them see the game to the end.
(and also betting special results later!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom