• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Easy Allies |EZOT2| Love & Respect

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really fun stream. 10/10, Pokemon Snap Switch, do it Nintendo.

"I have changed every word in your sentence so it appears the way I would like you to be portrayed" = You, in different words.

Can this thread go one week without trying to perform a character assassination on someone? Criticism is good (albeit I'm sure it's appreciated that it isn't expressed in drive-by posts) but man, there's so much toxicity here sometimes (and no, I'm not talking about just general negativity, I mean in the way that some ideas/opinions in this thread, positive or negative, are expressed in such a confrontational manner).
ideas/opinions on this board.

Internet discourse tends to trend towards the maximum amount of assholery moderation permits. If there are no rules, you see people called all sorts of slurs and other, nastier behavior. When slurs aren't allowed, you see profanity and personal attacks. When profanity and outright personal attacks aren't allowed, you get strawmen and passive aggressive snark.

GAF loves it some passive aggression! (hard to blame the mods for this, it kind of is what it is. Better than categories #1 and #2...)

MrMette

Really fun stream. 10/10, Pokemon Snap Switch, do it Nintendo.

I haven't checked the stream yet, but I always thought the Wii U gamepad was perfect for pokemon snap, they could even go with a more pokemon go approach if they wanted (I have said that years before pokemon go came out).

I myself would rather have them create a "normal" pokemon snap 2 game, but the possibilities with a gamepad which you can use as a photocamera are certainly there.

That said, I did read an interview somewhere with one of the game creators who said that they would be down for a sequel, so I guess it didn't sell well and Nintendo doesn't want anything to do with it.

I know the premise of the game looks silly and I was a skeptic as well when my sister bought it all those years ago, but I really think it is a good game.

Seeing how they basically include a snap like feature in Sun and Moon it's dead.

Masuda says they would need a new idea to ever really make it.

It's teeerrible in S&M though. Unintuitive and completely pointless. Like if that's their idea of what made Snap fun, they completely missed the point.

I would've bought a Wii or Wii U if TPC had bothered to give us another Pokemon Snap. Photography games can be really fun, even if they aren't perfect. Afrika was a flawed game but I still had a lot of fun with it.

So anyway, that was a fantastic stream of one of my favourite N64 games. Didn't seem like that much of a challenge to make it fun, Napalm_Frank. :p

Hedgey

Damiani really made a poor decision at the end.
How does Switch rhyme with switch?
He'd be a poor poet.

EDIT: Marked spoilers, don't wanna ruin it for anyone.

Hasney

Oh no. They didn't did they?

Patreon cancelled. I refuse to support such imbeciles!

By the formal definition of 'rhyme' (matching the last few sounds), yes, a word rhymes with it self. But to actually use it in a poem is jarring in its lack of imagination. So it violates the rules of artfulness. No, a word doesn't rhyme with itself.

He made the right call. It's rules, not imaginationland!

EDIT: Kid Rock logic got me. Holy shit.

mizuk_i

The rupee bet was weird to me when i first heard it because afaik we have yet to see a rupee laying around in the overwold at all. Not even in all the e3 footage that was captured.

Mista Koo

Nooooo, I was rooting for
_____Rainy Day Ian_____
in the end :(
Congrats
_____Cold Blooded_____
, you have ~4 months to
work on your persona.

Bosman breaking kayfabe left and right, and even acknowledges that! Also that fire flower reasoning was such BS lol.
I'd love to see a tag team betting special in the future.

Hasney

Nooooo, I was rooting for
_____Rainy Day Ian_____
in the end :(
Congrats
_____Cold Blooded_____
, you have ~4 months to
work on your persona.

Bosman breaking kayfabe left and right, and even acknowledges that! Also that fire flower reasoning was such BS lol.
I'd love to see a tag team betting special in the future.

Tag teams would be ace. The traditional format is technically Survivor Series with the teams.

I think they need to just say that the briefcase is for the number 1 contender at this point!

Fat4all

Banned
The last couple of mins of the betting results video...

Magneto-perfection.gif

Holundrian

Unconfirmed Member
And I just watched the results show great day of eza content :D!
Honestly their wrest...eh betting personas are one of my favorite things that has come out of them.
The Brad is cool but he ain't cold blooded line had me rolling.

Hasney

Had stop watching the group stream. Jesus Christ.

Jesus Christ I just had to go play Pokemon Snap and I couldn't wait!

Auctopus

I've mentioned before how the next few months for me are chock-full of games I wanna play/buy. Annoyingly, I just played For Honor for the first time and despite Huber's best efforts, I wasn't previously excited for it. However, after playing and seeing the different playstyles, the animation quality, the customisation and settings - I really, really like it.

Luckily, it feels like the type of game that will have a long multiplayer life, especially if Ubi support it like Siege. So, I can jump in later down the road
and get crushed by the pros.

Hasney

I just caved and ordered RE7 after saying only Yakuza 0 this month. Decided that it's going to be one and done though so finish it in VR over the weekend if I get it early and sell it.

wiibomb

oh boy! I never saw that winner... came out of nowhere!!

the E3 special will be interesting to see, but we need something more upbeat as a complement in the E3 bettings.

all in all, I gotta say I see
_Blood__
a lot more in character with this betsona, I like it a lot for that

Axass

That group stream was the best one so far. Couldn't stop watching.

EZA has been on a roll since 2017 started: stream event, betting special, Pokémon Snap stream, more Don incoming + we get the new anime podcast next week!

This betting special might have been the best overall bets production yet at EZA/GT. the characters, the way it was set up, the removed sportscaster style results special. So good.

Bosman/Huber's last E3 of dreams special was the previous peak and I think this topped it

Holundrian

Unconfirmed Member
Unrelated, I think. Ben has to make a Titanfall 2 costume and wear it on stream.

The Gundam model stream is purely because they've received so many as gift, I think.

Oh I see thanks!
-------------------
Hard choices watching Day9 learning dota or listening to Ben playing Trails both in ~3 hours. The correct choice is of course memorizing data compression techniques(y_y).

Mista Koo

That was a great stream. Didn't fast forward at all and almost watched it all in one sitting. Now I'm glad Miku didn't win.

Fred though. I liked Eza since that's close to my name :3

Szeth

Counting switch as a rhyme was some bull shit.

Also, no Bosman/Huber betting for E3 is literally a travesty and I'm actually kinda ticked about it. It's tradition, it won't be E3 without it.

I would suggest they keep with the wrestling theme and break off and make their own special. A "Smackdown" if you will, with the main betting special being the "Raw". I dunno, there's a lot to work with there. Also means more content for us and we don't miss out on Huber v Bosman at E3.

Please? <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom