• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Easy Allies |EZOT2| Love & Respect

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hasney

The issue is, as always, convenience.

I have a podcast app that I use, with all my subscriptions. It's set up in a specific way, it downloads all episodes, it has specific settings for all podcasts I have subscribed to (like skipping the intro for some, 1.5x speed for others, sometimes both, some get cleaned up after one episode, other episodes are saved so I can listen to them multiple times, etc.)

It's certainly possible to integrate the early episodes like that, just like I do via the regular RSS feed, so I'd really like to do that. That's it. I'm not demanding it, I'm not gonna bitch endlessly about it. I'm not gonna pull my Patreon support, because they're not doing it. I've been supporting them since day 1, because I love what they do and I'll keep doing so. I'm just saying that it would be really, really great if they could make it happen. It's basically just a suggestion for better customer service, a better customer experience, if you will. The way you described certainly works, but it's very clunky and needlessly so.

Heh, I had no idea you could do all that. I have about 5 podcasts in Pocket Casts and a bunch I have to do other things with. They just download and play it for me.

There was a thread about this on the Patreon posted tomorrow, so I added that link about the premium RSS feed We Have Concerns are being used so I'll see if it gets a response from the allies and if not, post it to the messages, just to see if they're aware of it.

jonno394

Yup, they survived this:

Mt432BK.gif

Can someone tell me what's going on here, only just started watching Easy Allies stuff recently, and typically it's TTE and the weekly podcast.

edit - ignore me, someone already linked :)

Glass

Got some work done listening/watching the Gundam build videos today, such a good companion piece for working at home.

Woffls

Guys, can you figure out a way of improving the audio for group streams? It varies from inaudible to painfully loud with clipping and distortion, depending on person and hype levels. Compressor might help? L&R.

So I took a break from Gravity Rush 2 and figured "hey why not boot up nioh, I beat the beta so I'll just dabble". 3 hours fly by, beat the boss and wonder what just happened with my time. That game! Wooo so good.

And speaking of gravity Rush. I'm enjoying my time with it but it does remind me of when GR Remastered came out last year which then makes me think of when GT shut down and we were in this limbo dead month or so without the gang (outside the random huber stream or so). I'm so glad the crew is all back as EZA and it's just part of my routine

Guys, can you figure out a way of improving the audio for group streams? It varies from inaudible to painfully loud with clipping and distortion, depending on person and hype levels. Compressor might help? L&R.
I feel like clip-on mics would help, but considering how vigorous their reactions can be, they'd need to be wireless to avoid wrecking gear.

Roubjon

Damn, Huber posts one tweet about being at a Women's March and he's already getting replies about "rabid feminists". The guy is just trying to spread some L&R.

It got me so angry reading those disgusting comments left by people under his tweet. Good on Huber for posting that even though he knew he'd get shit for it.

Auctopus

Good on Huber for being there and posting that.

These are the same people that complain about Ian in all the youtube comments. EZA's motto is love & respect but I guess some people just can't be helped.

It got me so angry reading those disgusting comments left by people under his tweet. Good on Huber for posting that even though he knew he'd get shit for it.

Agreed, just saw the comments have got worse. Respect to Huber. The Los Angeles gathering looked amazing.

What was the name of Kyle Bosman's alter ego/character? The last Lafayette or something? It's driving me crazy and I can't find it.

Edit: Many thanks!

Holundrian

Unconfirmed Member
So I took a break from Gravity Rush 2 and figured "hey why not boot up nioh, I beat the beta so I'll just dabble". 3 hours fly by, beat the boss and wonder what just happened with my time. That game! Wooo so good.

And speaking of gravity Rush. I'm enjoying my time with it but it does remind me of when GR Remastered came out last year which then makes me think of when GT shut down and we were in this limbo dead month or so without the gang (outside the random huber stream or so). I'm so glad the crew is all back as EZA and it's just part of my routine

Just beat the Nioh demo as well. I got super excited seeing all the additions they made to the blacksmith. Haven't seen new item stats though, still, I feel like people really understate the possible loot aspect of Nioh. Like I get serious diablo vibes from the way I've played the beta(doing boss runs ala baal runs) and the way you can tinker around with your weapons and armor.

Transmog I didn't even know they added! I'm honestly going to be already happy with the final game just being the beta with more content. If the game got a decently interesting story(I don't think it even needs to be great just decent) it's just going to be the cherry on top. But cooping and the hunt for better equipment as well as character growth + the top notch combat with all the weapon variety is already ace.

I went through it with the chain sickle super fun weapon but also very unwieldy for me it goes so much against my usual playstyle that I frequently went into really bad habits when you wield it. Seems like I'm more of a boring spear guy. Although I might try to learn the dual katana those seems super high action and fun.

What was the name of Kyle Bosman's alter ego/character? The last Lafayette or something? It's driving me crazy and I can't find it.

Edit: Many thanks!

Don't forget Edgar Crettis, the host of The Ending Crettis. I don't think there was ever a full episode dedicated to him, like there was to Jacob.

And of course, Schluffe, from GameTrailers auf Deutschland.

Mista Koo

That was a catchy song for once. And some of the sound effects were pretty great, especially Omar's.

I played this game once in a very interesting way. It was at my board gaming group where sometimes we have to join whatever game was setup when few people arrive early. So it was us; 4 newbies who'd rather play a Euro board game, vs. them; 3 Star Wars nerds one of whom competed in X-Wing regionals. Needless to say how that went. I think the four of us ran off the map, accidentally or not :p

I loved easy update!
Didn't even know there was a tabletop strategy SW game!
There are at least 4 I know of from the last five years alone, and I hear they're all pretty damn good tabletop games.

Holundrian

Unconfirmed Member
God I rewatched the "not funny gt" videos hope there's a future for EZA to do stuff like that as one offs. Some of them really speak to my sense of humor.
-------
Really stoked for Frametrap as well(ok admittingly that's nothing new or special :-x) to hear about games!
2 more weeks and I'm free to dive into gaming madness(going to juggle between Y0, Nioh, Ao no Kiseki, Shantea, Severed).
God you know we all wish we had a hyperbolic time chamber at times like this, but just to say something different I want to give a shoutout to the clone techniques from Naruto those would be mightily handy as well.

Gigarator

Ben's review along with the general praise overall the game is getting has put me into hype overload for Yakuza 0, it's sitting at home but I won't be out of hospital until tomorrow so the struggle is real. I was gonna leave it until after I'd finished off Hearts of Stone but no, no way anymore.

It's going to be interesting to see how EZA does with getting 3 reviews out this week (tales, kh, RE). People have gone into bunker mode so I hope they get them out close to release dates. It'll be their biggest week review wise

Drencrom

Holundrian

Unconfirmed Member
  • Barbatos Lupus
  • Perfect Strike
  • Wing Gundam (Katoki version)
That is very good taste in Gunpla.

Thanks.

I was looking on Amazon for good kits actually, but it's overwhelming how many there are

o_0

Haha, yeah overwhelming. There are over 400 high grade ones IN STOCK at hlj. Not even gonna start on pre-orders and back-orders. So i just went through the first couple of pages and ordered the ones that look cool to me.

I was looking on Amazon for good kits actually, but it's overwhelming how many there are

o_0
There's a gag in Gundam Build Fighters about there being too many Zakus (IIRC), because Sunrise (who makes the anime) and Bandai (who make the kits) just love shoving in as many Zaku and Gundam variations into Universal Century as possible. The alternate universe stuff has less egregious numbers of Gundams and kits, for the most part.

Fou-Lu

I built my first MG Gunpla over the holidays, I had done HGs before, mostly as a kid, but the step up was mind blowing. Both in how well the modern molds are done and how much better MGs are than HGs. I'll never be able to go back.

zaE595zh.jpg

Tip, panel lining is a must!

I wonder how RE7 reviews will deal with the optional VR capabilities of the game. I feel like it needs to be mentioned but it can't really affect the score since it's not available to the majority of people who will be buying it.

I have a PSVR myself and I'm curious if VR mode will be the way I play the majority of the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom