• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Easy Allies |EZOT2| Love & Respect

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hasney

Fiasco setup spoiler:

Ben: For Ian and Bosman, I'll fill in Public Enemies, Provate Friends
Jones: Like you guys in real life

muteki

I always find this argument fascinating. I'm not a native English speaker, and time and time again I see Americans complaining about English dubs that my friends find great. Equally, I got a couple of friends who speak Japanese and some dubs that they find really run off the mill get praises from others.

I think that not being fluent in a language warps a lot your perception of voice acting, but what do I know.

For me it is always going to be more options are better than less. Whether or not one dub is better than the other is an academic discussion that can be had, but let people listen to what they want. These sorts of discussions almost always devolve into some people arguing with others telling them what they should like, which I will always think is silly.

WarRock

Agreed, specially when the game comes in a physical format, so you are not wasting HD with something you'll never listen to.

It's a weird situation, that Switch one. At least it's happening now and not in the middle of the console life.

Mista Koo

My throat hurts from all the laughter. The show that keeps delivering!
I love how Kyle broke out laughing in every single scene. My favorite parts are probably the songs and
the drummer quitting.

Ben always goes hard in character. Look at the dedication to the role:
KtPxK0X.gif

I think that not being fluent in a language warps a lot your perception of voice acting, but what do I know.
I haven't listened to the podcast, but I do believe that's true. I was talking about it with my friends just last night.
It's the main reason I'm very critical of dubs in my native tongue (that rarely happen anyway), less so with English dubs, and much much less so in Japanese. The moment I saw a video of a westerner talking in Japanese fluently like an anime character I realized how much I overestimated Japanese anime VOs.

Karu

Better than 8.8-Resident Evil VII (trademarked by Shane Satterfield) confirmed! Good god..., Shane's and Marcus Beer Invisible Walls discussion of that title is stuff of legends... :D #uncomfortable

Auctopus

Lol at that Eric question on the podcast.

Next time you see someone on the internet got a game 3 days before you, turn the computer off, go outside, read a book, cook some food - whatever. It is not a big deal.

I'd argue it's only a problem for outlets as if certain outlets get special treatment, then it gives them an advantage of getting reviews out on time.

If you're a member of the public, just calm down.

Resident Evil 7 review up - https://youtu.be/LXhWFt8Tcpw

Great review and solid editing.

Karu

there has to be a shared/alternate universe shit going on with Kyle's middle-aged women characters on Fiasconauts, haha.

Oh my goodness...

WarRock

Just watched the last three reviews - only EZA can make them so entertaining to watch without relying on gimmicks or overly long videos.

Axass

Fiasco was great as usual, but didn't quite reach the hilarious heights of the last three. Especially loved Floaty, best character from Jones yet.

The editing for the RE7 review was top notch. I'm sad they lost tons of potential view for not getting it out in time. =/

That RE7 review had better editing than most of the actual advertisements lol

Fiasco was great as usual, but didn't quite reach the hilarious heights of the last three. Especially loved Floaty, best character from Jones yet.

The editing for the RE7 review was top notch. I'm sad they lost tons of potential view for not getting it out in time. =/
It'll be super good for people who are thinking about picking up the game in a few weeks/months tho

Mista Koo

Kyle humoring the idea that breaking street date is bad while encouraging pay more to get game early a few months ago is kinda gross.

Love & Respect /s

I have no problem with breaking street date but anyone who gets a game early and uploads videos with spoilerfilled titles or thumbnails before the game is out should be sent to the Gulags.

Oh and we need Huber doing Madhouse Mode full playtrough to complete the series!

Yeah I don't understand people being mad at somebody for getting a game early. It's not their fault somebody in the supply chain fucked up. As long as they aren't being a douche and spreading spoilers on the internet.

I've gotten games delivered early from Amazon twice in my life (Uncharted 4 about a week early and Smash for Wii U a couple days) and it's pretty sweet when it happens.

Wiggy

i got sent ratchet and clank a day early last year, i got excited like i won the lottery or something haha

Also watching Hubers day 1 for honor beta stream, hilarious moment when huber said 'this guy's TRASH' then immediately got killed haha

Auctopus

I feel like early game releases in the UK are a bigger deal for consumers too, as our game releases are on Tuesdays and if we get them early, it means we get the weekend with them.

Looking at the replies to Huber's tweet about the Muslim ban makes me sick. Some people are so shitty and make internet life hard for those who want to spread love and respect.

The Internet was a mistake. Shut it down.

Auctopus

Looking at the replies to Huber's tweet about the Muslim ban makes me sick. Some people are so shitty and make internet life hard for those who want to spread love and respect.

The Internet was a mistake. Shut it down.

Yeah, I noticed a guy who seems to spend his entire Twitter account just spreading hate and Huber used the hashtag so he just went for him. Annoyingly, someone replied to said guy with a Doxx which is just as uncool.

Yeah, I noticed a guy who seems to spend his entire Twitter account just spreading hate and Huber used the hashtag so he just went for him. Annoyingly, someone replied to said guy with a Doxx which is just as uncool.

It just sucks like, most people can just stay off Twitter or the internet if online assholes are getting them down but guys like Huber who make their living by having an internet presence are forced to be out there and have this bullshit fill their mentions.

I just wish that didn't have to be part of the job.

I really want to watch the RE7 stream tonight but I haven't finished the game

I haven't been as worried about spoilers as I am of most games (like I've been looking up general ideas of what I should be doing/looking for) but idk. I may just watch up until where I'm at and bail on the stream

I haven't been as worried about spoilers as I am of most games (like I've been looking up general ideas of what I should be doing/looking for) but idk. I may just watch up until where I'm at and bail on the stream

Same. I wanted to finish it before today but couldn't find the time. I'll probably just watch the archive when I do finish the game.

ElTorro

I wanted to dominate the living room. Then I took an ESRAM in the knee.

Same. I might watch the stream at a later date. But with a game like that you really want to avoid spoilers.

Wiggy

Still catching up on streams, Bosman and Huber playing For Honor 2V2 is hilarious

yup same, will have to VOD that unfortunately

I'm watching it live until I get to my point into the game (I'm over half way) then watch the rest in the archive

They would have to know if they are streaming it.

It will be, Square Enix just tend to give out those kind of details super late.

The biggest problem is it'll be at 5PM JST, which is super late for the crew and why I assumed they wouldn't do anything for it. I still had a little hope though.

Dineren

Banned
Why is Huber playing if he has already completed it instead of Kyle? Not that I necessarily think it's a bad thing, I'm just curious.

Auctopus

Huber glancing over at Kyle when spooky things happen is too funny.

Why is Huber playing if he has already completed it instead of Kyle? Not that I necessarily think it's a bad thing, I'm just curious.

RE Full Playthroughs back at GT were this setup.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom