• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Easy Allies |EZOT2| Love & Respect

Status
Not open for further replies.

Servbot24

Banned
It is kinda funny watching them struggle to cut games that I would throw out the window in a flash.

Then instead of cutting those games they cut Mega Man early on and I just die inside

I think there can be some interesting things with Kill your Babies, like movies, TV shows and as BlackBuzzard said with 2017 game releases could be interesting at the end of the year.

I think there can be some interesting things with Kill your Babies, like movies, TV shows and as BlackBuzzard said with 2017 game releases could be interesting at the end of the year.
Yeah when I say "i want to see more Kill Your Babies" I don't mean list the same games again and see what happens

There's so much you can do with that game, and if you go crazy with adding stipulations and mechanics you can make it into something hype like Betting Specials (without the stakes). Come up with a list of potential topics/etc and have patrons vote on the next one or something

Just a thought

plidex

I have never played or watched someone play D&D. It was never a thing in my country, when we played boardgames with my friends we played War (a modified version of Risk).

With that said, I decided to start watching Tabletop Escapades, I have watched the first 3 episodes and I'm really enjoying it. I'm impressed at Ben's creativity, I would never be able to be DM.

I have never played or watched someone play D&D. It was never a thing in my country, when we played boardgames with my friends we played War (a modified version of Risk).

With that said, I decided to start watching Tabletop Escapades, I have watched the first 3 episodes and I'm really enjoying it. I'm impressed at Ben's creativity, I would never be able to be DM.

Tabletop is fantastic. I never played D&D and watching the EasyAllies play it make me wish I had. Some of the later episodes are absolutely hilarious.

I was walking into work today and listening to fiasconauts and they start improving the lighter tone song and Razor starts shredding on the guitar....

I had to stop it. I was seriously about to lose it. I can't listen to these guys in public. I had to stop listening to TTE at work because i just can't stop laughing. Love and respect.

Just finished up the recent frametrap. I love whenever Kyle starts hating/disliking something such as books in this instance. Ben's reaction was soooooo good.

Mario007

Kinda disappointed that Jones had to do the preview for Horizon on his own. It honestly should have had Kyle or someone else who has played it sitting down there with him.

For just $50k a month, they could have one.
Man, I ain't talking about a studio.

I mean a crib.
Eddy-Murhys-House.jpg

Auctopus

Hey Ash, Whatcha Playing's Ashley Burch from circa 2010 Gametrailers is playing Aloy.

I like Ashley but I kinda wish I hadn't known that going in.

Hasney

She did good in Life is Strange, not so much Borderlands 2.

Apparently she's also Rise in P4: Dancing all Night. I'll allow it.

EDIT: And the Quacho Queen in World of Final Fantasy. She's got more range than I give her credit for.

WarRock

Hahaha, I like how Jones starts the preview with "It has towers, it has a lot of things I like in videogames" after all the discussions about Horizon dinos just being towers or not.

Auctopus

Jones did a pretty good preview, unfortunately he confirmed two of the things I was worried about which was Aloy's constant chatter and the busy UI. I'll take his word for it about the animations but some of the clips that were shown in other previews were terrible (and that's not hyperbole).

I'm still on the fence and am just gonna wait for reviews now.

Hasney

A few previews did mention the UI, but Guerilla have come out and said that every UI element is customisable and can be switched off.

Usobuko

Banned
After the E3 2015 reactions, the more I see these guys, the more I think they are the closest to the people I can relate to in gaming media.

They are like old-schooled gamers who embrace the new breakout series but always have a soft spot for the old ones too. In short, it's like GAF personified.

nachum00

So why do I have to wait an entire month for a new episode of Fiasconauts? They need to make this series bi-weekly.

It's by far my favorite thing from East Allies.

So why do I have to wait an entire month for a new episode of Fiasconauts? They need to make this series bi-weekly.

It's by far my favorite thing from East Allies.

Getting everyone in the same place for 3 hours at a time isn't easy when most people aren't full-time. Also, I'm happier for them (and the audience) not to burn out on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom