• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Easy Allies |EZOT2| Love & Respect

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ultimadrago

Huber's Friday the 13th stream last night was absolutely amazing.

Welcome back~
And I didn't know Huber was streaming Friday the 13th (, but I also never look at the stream schedule). I think I'll check the archive on that. I've been watching other streamers RPing while playing and it has been hilarious.

_Ryo_

That "I think you pay for your Netflix account 'cause God, how else are you gonna get it?" line is amazing.

I feel kinda dumb cus I dont understand this line. Is it a joke about Kyle being a loner and having no SO or something? I needan explanation.

Auctopus

Just caught up on Ben's Dojo. Surprised to see how little launchers were being practiced, maybe it's just the way I play but I feel two of the staples of Tekken are movement and launchers. So much of the move/combo list is bloat. Looking forward to his progression, especially if he starts playing other Allies.

I feel kinda dumb cus I dont understand this line. Is it a joke about Kyle being a loner and having no SO or something? I needan explanation.

Mid-way through the bit "Having/Using Netflix" becomes an innuendo for having sex. Ian suggests that Bosman must pay for the privilege has there's no other way he would be able to get some.

wapplew

Hey allies, what's the best EZA E3 experience?

Single screen A: EZA feed all the way
Single screen B: conference feed first, EZA reaction after.
Dual screen: both feed side by side.

I'm thinking single screen A for all conference except Sony with dual screen.

Auctopus

Single Screen: Easy Allies Twitch with their picture-in-picture stream of the Sony Conference, smaller at the bottom.

I don't think conferences are visually interesting enough to be full-screened so I hope they stick to the setup they've had over the last couple years.

Edit: I just recalled they switched things up slightly for PSX and sort of provided equal space - this would work well too, especially the desk setup. Although, they might need to remove the EZA or PS logo to fit in Damiani/people who aren't on the main desk etc.

eRD7gVd.png

Drencrom

Wow, laughed pretty hard at that! Ian and Elyse make a great team.

Ian and Elyse riffed off each other so well, Mandatory Update really had quite a lot of genuinely hilarious and awkward improvisations.

That "I think you pay for your Netflix account 'cause God, how else are you gonna get it?" line is amazing.

Just savage, I don't think Kyle ever really recuperated from that.

The dual screen set-up is important when the bombs drop.

El-Suave

EZA pre show - conference direct feed - EZA impressions.
After EZA is done: EZA reactions during the conference.

That's how I do it for the important conferences. For stuff like EA I might go EZA all the way, but usually I prefer to watch the conferences themselves "uninterrupted". That way I get the maximum time and enjoyment out of E3.

sora87

I'm just having EZA's twitch on for E3, it's too much hassle setting up other stuff and I can just stick twitch on my big TV

Hasney

Edit: I just recalled they switched things up slightly for PSX and sort of provided equal space - this would work well too, especially the desk setup. Although, they might need to remove the EZA or PS logo to fit in Damiani/people who aren't on the main desk etc.

eRD7gVd.png

Yeah, this setup from them is the best for me. Don't have to setup a second screen, sync it and then divide my attention between my tablet and it's shitty bluetooth speaker I have for it for the Allies and my TV and actual sound system for the presentation.

The small one last year wasn't big enough for me to sync. There's nothing interesting happening on the Allies side to see much more than their faces.

If I only had one screen, I'd end up either watching Giant Bomb or the conference itself as the conference is the main event for me and EZA just adds to it. GBombs picture is usually them small and the conference with priority.

Bahorel

EZA preshow, conference solo, rewatch conference with reactions

Although for Sunday I might be EZA all the way since those are the conferences I have the least concern with

Sony is my special place tho, and Nintendo also deserves full attention. I will be at work during Ubisoft and it's easier to play the solo version on my phone so it can max the screen. But I care about Ubisoft more than most people

I own every mainline Just Dance lol

dickroach

EZA stream on the laptop
official E3 stream on the tv, which gets my full attention if it's a game I give a shit about. 4k baby

1. PlayStation E3 theater experience conference
2. phone in your pocket with the EZA stream, single earbud
3. Remaining EZA stream on the drive home
4. actually watch the stream from the start, or highlights at least.

Tsosie

EZA streams for me. Well until the Sony presser because I always do the theatre experience. Last year I had the EZA Sony reactions on audio only through some headphones. The delay worked because I got the RE7 reveal and reaction from the crowd in the theatre, realized that Huber would flip and quickly placed my earbuds in and caught their reaction as well. Also debating this year if I want to even go to the theatre experience. It is fun, but on the East Coast it makes for a long night.

^ Exactly what I did!

Volotaire

I will watch most of the conferences without commentary because I prefer the big 3 that way and I am watching some of the conferences with a few friends.

I will watch EA/Bethesda with GB first and then catch the reaction streams with EZA and other 'YouTubers' after.

munchie64

I usually watch farfromsubtle's live streams but I might switch it up with Easy Allies this year. I got no problem watching most of the conferences twice anyway.

Bahorel

I usually watch farfromsubtle's live streams but I might switch it up with Easy Allies this year. I got no problem watching most of the conferences twice anyway.

I think the best part of the EZA streams is how everyone reacts when they know a just a single ally's dreams have just come true. Everyone is so happy for them.

And of course the announcements that blow everyone out of the water all at once.

ojr8j7l.gif

I think the best part of the EZA streams is how everyone reacts when they know a just a single ally's dreams have just come true. Everyone is so happy for them.

And of course the announcements that blow everyone out of the water all at once.

ojr8j7l.gif

Ben has my favorite reaction here.

PepperedHam

Been spending the last few days watching GT/EZA E3 coverage/reactions getting into the hype zone for next week. My favorite reaction in the RE7 reaction is Jones, I'm going to miss him on camera this year.
w3mRk6D.gif

ShadyK54

ojr8j7l.gif

One of my favorite moments of the Sony reactions is immediately after this, when Jones screams "PLAY THE DEMO TONIIIIGHT." 😂

farisr

My E3 plan.

Watch the eza stream from the getgo for everything but the big three (Sony, MS, Nintendo). I would've had ubi there, but Aisha Tyler is not hosting so I have no faith in the presentation being entertaining to me throughout anymore.

For the big three, I'll watch the eza pre show, the conference by itself, then the eza reaction +post show.

Charamiwa

Banned
Honestly now that Twitch replays include the chat reaction and everything I am in no rush to catch EZA live. I'll probably watch the pre show, but after that it's the main feed alone. And then later I'll watch the replay, which is even better when you know what's coming.

_Ryo_

Just caught up on Ben's Dojo. Surprised to see how little launchers were being practiced, maybe it's just the way I play but I feel two of the staples of Tekken are movement and launchers. So much of the move/combo list is bloat. Looking forward to his progression, especially if he starts playing other Allies.

Mid-way through the bit "Having/Using Netflix" becomes an innuendo for having sex. Ian suggests that Bosman must pay for the privilege has there's no other way he would be able to get some.

Context helps a lot. Yes, it is funny.

Mista Koo

I went back to the Hottake after reading people talking about it. My issue with it is as usual that it's not hot at all. The premise would often work for a short article, but posing it as a question that everyone will answer the same way doesn't work for me. I got excited by the potential based on the topic, but the discussion was too short and unfocused. And to top it off it was immediately followed by "just sell the games and buy them again later," also the Injustice 2 stuff before that.

Related to the L&R question where they mentioned differentiating between publishers and devs. A couple of classmates went on to work on Call of Duty as their first commercial game, it was sad to see how discouraged they were when the trailer got so many thumbs down.

EZA reactions after, due to the layout and them overpowering the feed.

When doing second screen for the big three I usually go with Twitter with a bit of delay. Although I have a much bigger screen space setup this year that I might just play with the layout on my end.

ojr8j7l.gif

That setup was great, with the little window with Damiani, Brad and Blood

jett

D-Member

The last conference I watched with them (I think it was PSX?) I synced the original stream muted (to get the highest quality video) with their own video in the background as running commentary. A bit of a pain to be honest. :p They need to get a 1080@60fps re-stream (hopefully both on YouTube and Twitch cuz Twitch is often ass), and no offense but their own video should be as small as possible. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom