• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Easy Allies |EZOT2| Love & Respect

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hasney

2 things:

1. I recently got into fiasconauts. Holy sheit. They are so good. The camp one is fantastic.

2. Is there an E3 betting special? Sorry if people already asked, I just jumped to the last page.

E3 betting special is being taped on Wednesday, so expect it by the end of the week.

Tregard

Soothsayer
Do remember there is still time before the Allies throw down the E3 bets to get a little side action going with our Easy Allies All-In Sweepstakes. Here's how the board currently looks:

ryRn3jO.png

Hasney

The E3 schedule is up. This is my timezone (BST), so go to easyallies.com to see it in yours. HOURS UPON HOURS!!

Saturday, Jun 10th

Bosman v Wozniak
4am - 6am on Twitch
Tetris

EA Pre-Show
7pm - 8pm on Twitch
Expectations and Predictions

EA Conference
8pm on Twitch
Reactions and One-Hour Post Show

Sunday, Jun 11th

Easy Update
5am on Youtube
Ian Hinck

Microsoft Pre-Show
9pm - 10pm on Twitch

Microsoft E3 Conference
10pm on Twitch

Monday, Jun 12th

Bethesda Pre-Show
4am - 5am on Twitch

Bethesda E3 Conference
5am on Twitch

PC Gaming Pre-Show
5pm - 6pm on Twitch

PC Gaming Show
6pm on Twitch
Reactions and Analysis

Ubisoft Pre-Show
8pm - 9pm on Twitch

Ubisoft E3 Conference
9pm on Twitch

Tuesday, Jun 13th

Sony Pre-Show
1am - 2am on Twitch

Sony E3 Conference
2am on Twitch

Nintendo Pre-Show
4pm - 5pm on Twitch

Nintendo E3 Spotlight
5pm on Twitch
Reactions and Analysis

Wednesday, Jun 14th

E3 2017 Coverage
4am - 8am on Twitch
Show Floor Impressions and More

Thursday, Jun 15th

E3 2017 Coverage
4am - 8am on Twitch

Friday, Jun 16th
E3 2017 Coverage
4am - 8am on Twitch

Also in the Works:
E3 2017 Betting Special
Ultima Brad v Cold Blooded

Kneefoil

It sucks that I'm never able to catch Sony's conferences live. They've had really good last couple of years, and this year will probably not be much different.

Bethesda seems really late even for the local time. It's like 9PM on the west coast. I took off Monday though so I'm ready to watch almost all of the E3 coverage.

dickroach

Brandon just said they didn't hit the Trailer Jones goal this month, but there will be something "Trailer Jones related" some type of trailer score thing for E3

Deadman

Time off work booked to watch e3 with the allies.

Not sure if I will care enough about Bethesda to get up at 4am, but will catch the rest.

ByteSizeRick

Neo Member
Rick here. The fluctuations in the patreon are me, as we work together on how best to get EZA where they need to be for Trailer Jones. Suffice it to say June was an issue for a number of reasons (including the way Patreon works), but I'm VERY excited for E3 (and for announcements thereafter...).

Axass

Rick here. The fluctuations in the patreon are me, as we work together on how best to get EZA where they need to be for Trailer Jones. Suffice it to say June was an issue for a number of reasons (including the way Patreon works), but I'm VERY excited for E3 (and for announcements thereafter...).

Figured as much, thanks for clarifying!

Budi

I think in earlier pages it was said that he is one of the current sponsors. Not sure if this was confirmed. Hoeg Law =)

ByteSizeRick

Neo Member
Oh sorry, didn't mean to make it sound like I'm more connected than I am. I am the founder and lead attorney at Hoeg Law and had earlier spoken about a plan that we were working on with EZA to ensure Trailer Jones in June. Because that plan has changed (for a number of good reasons), I felt I should give an update. There is still a plan in place (a better plan...), but I don't want to steal any thunder. I'm sure the guys will have much more to say on the topic.

Budi

Oh sorry, didn't mean to make it sound like I'm more connected than I am. I am the founder and lead attorney at Hoeg Law and had earlier spoken about a plan that we were working on with EZA to ensure Trailer Jones in June. Because that plan has changed (for a number of good reasons), I felt I should give an update. There is still a plan in place (a better plan...), but I don't want to steal any thunder. I'm sure the guys will have much more to say on the topic.

People were just curious =) And thanks for your support to EZA, it's really appreciated.

$48,000 tier where Rick plays through the Phoenix Wright games and points out everything legally incorrect incoming

Haha, this would be fun. Probably a long stream too.

Thank you for supporting the allies! =D

Karu

Greg Miller, talking E3 on their morning show, just mentioned that Tim Gettys and Andy Cortez are working on "the cooperation you all wanted with EZA". Off-the-cuff comment with no further specifics, but really glad 'something' is happening. :)

Mikey Jr.

Greg Miller, talking E3 on their morning show, just mentioned that Tim Gettys and Andy Cortez are working on "the cooperation you all wanted with EZA". Off-the-cuff comment with no further specifics, but really glad 'something' is happening. :)

Woah!

Timestamp?

Oh wow, this could be amazing exposure for EZA. I don't watch KF but Greg Miller's a cool dude.

abrack08

What exactly is this fabled Trailer Jones going to be?

We won't know exactly what it's like until we get the first episode, but what we know is it's going to be him, Kyle, and Blood talking over and reviewing trailers. Check out a few episodes of GT's Trailer Score show on YouTube if you want to see what it should be like. I'm sure there will be some changes but it will at least be similar.

Cindro

We won't know exactly what it's like until we get the first episode, but what we know is it's going to be him, Kyle, and Blood talking over and reviewing trailers. Check out a few episodes of GT's Trailer Score show on YouTube if you want to see what it should be like. I'm sure there will be some changes but it will at least be similar.
That sounds awesome!

Desire... to donate... to the cause... rising...

Holundrian

Unconfirmed Member

Nice! The idea behind KF of it trying to be a positive place to spread positivity I felt always was super in tune with good vibes of EZA.

Tim was super requested for friend code including from me although with the caveat that I hoped it would only happen when Damiani felt like the show found its groove. Not sure how he feels about that currently given I'm a poor critic since I really enjoyed all Friend Code episodes so far.

It's almost certainly something E3 related.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom