• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Easy Allies |EZOT2| Love & Respect

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tsosie

I just want to see Huber and Tim locked in a room watching hype trailers. The excitement in that room would be palpable.

Holundrian

Unconfirmed Member
People forgot to drop the Don project tease.(catching up on bloods mother stream)
As Blood put it "Don magic is happening."
Nothing more is known.

Ultimadrago

The Allies reacting in the Q&A when Kyle says he turns off the music in Nier:Automata (because it's emotionally intense) was amazing.

nier7pjeg.gif

Oh Kyle! *Hands on hips*

Paches

The Allies reacting in the Q&A when Kyle says he turns off the music in Nier:Automata (because it's emotionally intense) was amazing.

nier7pjeg.gif

Oh Kyle! *Hands on hips*

Gonna need a timestamp on this, I am about 30 minutes in so far listening on and off when I have some time.

Axass

Kyle is trolling no doubt.

That can't be real.

You haven't even begun to understand the depths of his madness.

He's 100% serious.

People forgot to drop the Don project tease.(catching up on bloods mother stream)
As Blood put it "Don magic is happening."
Nothing more is known.

Yep, hyped!

Brandon also said once again that he tried many times, but Funhaus just isn't interested in collabs. I stand by my point that Elyse is never coming back to do guest appearances. :(

Bahorel

nier7pjeg.gif

Oh Kyle! *Hands on hips*

I like how you can see at the bottom Huber suddenly look up alertly when the bomb drops like "excuse me?"

ZeoVGM

Banned
Hey guys, is there a compilation video of moments from the EZA E3 coverage last year? Wanted to watch something like that with my fiance to get hyped.

Holundrian

Unconfirmed Member
Yep, hyped!

Brandon also said once again that he tried many times, but Funhaus just isn't interested in collabs. I stand by my point that Elyse is never coming back to do guest appearances. :(

That's funhaus collabs though as in brand collabs.
Single members might always be up for something if time allows it maybe.
Don is the best example being fulltime there doesn't seem to restrict him from doing EZA stuff. Elyse too was already on EzUpdate.
(basically what I mean is there don't seem to be contracts preventing them to appear on other shows)

Mikey Jr.

Hey guys, is there a compilation video of moments from the EZA E3 coverage last year? Wanted to watch something like that with my fiance to get hyped.

Hmmm

Well, this is their E3 2016 playlist.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1SDGCvdw8z4&list=PLwa6fmqvU-4G3_7wjL73QOyq0K8SRJDUj

Lots of videos broken up into smaller chunks. Maybe not "the best of", but that could be a way to go.

Special mentions:

Resident evil reaction
god of war reaction
death stranding reaction
Huber yakuza impressions
sony conference in general

farisr

If making the current best of videos wasn't enough of a commitment already, I probably would've been doing 2016 videos as well, for full coverage. But it'd seriously be the same amount of hours per week as a full time job if I were to do both at once.

Mikey Jr.

If making the current best of videos wasn't enough of a commitment already, I probably would've been doing 2016 videos as well, for full coverage. But it'd seriously be the same amount of hours per week as a full time job if I were to do both at once.

The fact that you do them at all is pretty amazing.

They really should be part of the easy allies official youtube channel. They are that good.

Giantbomb did the same thing. Some guy was creating best of videos for like 2 years or something, and GB finally brought him on officially to do them.

I just realized that with people going all in on SE showing up on MS or a Metroid game, since I believe both of those will happen I basically have to go all in on one of them to tie.

Here was what my bets were GOING to be.

So I guess put me down for All in on ONE Metroid game being announced. Locked in.

farisr

So need some feedback. Should I rename my Round Two videos to Part 2, give them proper thumbnails like the main best of videos get, and just make them part of the main best of playlist as well rather than have two separate ones?

dickroach

Are we getting any sort of EZA live reaction or stream for this?

an 8 minute direct at 7am? doubt it. it'll just be on the podcast depending how big the news is

So need some feedback. Should I rename my Round Two videos to Part 2, give them proper thumbnails like the main best of videos get, and just make them part of the main best of playlist as well rather than have two separate ones?

what's the difference between the monday ones and the round two ones? i don't get it

farisr

what's the difference between the monday ones and the round two ones? i don't get it
Round two was initially meant to hold some of the longer clips and some of the more referential/in-joke clips and what not. Round Two still has those, but both videos are a lot closer to each other than they initially were. Hence why I'm considering changing it to just a simpler "Part 2". Due to that exact "I don't get it" question that I'm sure many more people have as well. In fact, it's a "what is the difference" post on the EZA forum thread that prompted me to think about changing this.

dickroach

Round two was initially meant to hold some of the longer clips and some of the more referential/in-joke clips and what not. Round Two still has those, but both videos are a lot closer to each other than they initially were. Hence why I'm considering changing it to just a simpler "Part 2". Due to that exact "I don't get it" question that I'm sure many more people have as well. In fact, it's a "what is the difference" post on the EZA forum thread that prompted me to think about changing this.

round 2, part 2... it's all gravy baby

Mikey Jr.

I won't lie, I didn't even know there were 2 different titles, lol.

Just not something I paid attention to. Just see your video on my feed, and I watch it. Didn't really clue in on any content differences.

Mariolee

an 8 minute direct at 7am? doubt it. it'll just be on the podcast depending how big the news is

Doubtful. It's only eight minutes and it's happening on the day of the group stream

Oh thats right, they do the podcast filming and group stream on Tuesdays. We'll prob get some raw reactions there.

munchie64

Do remember there is still time before the Allies throw down the E3 bets to get a little side action going with our Easy Allies All-In Sweepstakes. Here's how the board currently looks:
I'm not entirely sure how this works... but put me down for 5 on "Scorpio is white", 3 for "Technical difficulties during Dreams demo" and 2 for "We see under a Shy Guy mask".

It sucks that I'm never able to catch Sony's conferences live. They've had really good last couple of years, and this year will probably not be much different.
Yeah, I have the same issue. Sony conferences are always in the middle of the night for me. I usually know every single announcement already before I even have the chance to catch up with the conference itself, and that really puts a damper on them.

Hasney

Yeah, I have the same issue. Sony conferences are always in the middle of the night for me. I usually know every single announcement already before I even have the chance to catch up with the conference itself, and that really puts a damper on them.

There will be a spoiler free thread you can bookmark and just go there first thing instead of anywhere else and watch it there.

Auctopus

I just had a proper look at the E3 timings and they're pretty friendly to the UK (besides Sony). The only one that might be tricky is a 5am wake up for Bethesda on Monday morning.

Hasney

I just had a proper look at the E3 timings and they're pretty friendly to the UK (besides Sony). The only one that might be tricky is a 5am wake up for Bethesda on Monday morning.

The E3 show floor impressions streams aren't, but that can't be avoided unfortunately.

Karu

I learned that the conference times in Korea are pretty fucked, because it is all over the place between early morning and late night. Ugh. Well, I'll figure it out. At least the discussions on the latter days will be timezone-friendly.

Mista Koo

I learned that Asia times are pretty fucked, because it is all over the place between early morning and late night. Ugh. Well, I'll figure it out. At least the discussions on the latter days will be timezone-friendly.
qAWHMT3.jpg

This doesn't even have all of them lol.

El-Suave

Do we know if they plan to cover the Devolver press conference/direct, too? It's on June 11th at 10pm on Twitch, if I'm not mistaken that might overlap with Bethesda, but I hope they'll fit it in the schedule somehow. Devolver are promising an "inevitable train wreck", so...

Auctopus

The E3 show floor impressions streams aren't, but that can't be avoided unfortunately.

Yeah, I noticed that. Were those the 4am - 8am streams? That sucks that we can't watch them live, some of the best moments of last year's E3 Coverage was during those.

It's not ideal. My plan is to avoid any gaming related sites until I get home from work and watch it then. Knowing me I'll probably forget to avoid them.

Axass

About the "best of" videos, I concur that they should be put on the main channel, at least as an external playlist or something (dunno if they can do that). There are probably legal ramifications they have to consider though.

As for what to call the second set of videos, I don't have strong feelings either way, but I do think that they're weaker than the main series, i.e. you're doing a good job choosing the best moments for part 1 videos, so having them all together may water down the quality a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom