• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Easy Allies |EZOT2| Love & Respect

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hasney

Did they say when the betting special is going up? Seems pretty late this year, unless I'm mistaken.

Recording today I believe. It's always this late, goes up just before the weekend before so they can eliminate leaks from their bet list.

Kneefoil

Hoping Blood wins seeing as his bet stake of themed dioramas lead to a far better stream than any of the "play X game for X hours" ever have.
Wasn't it always going to be diorama for that betting special? The winner just got to choose the theme, IIRC.

Diorama screams Bosman to me, too.

Auctopus

yes, Cold-Blooded just chose the theme for the dioramas

Just speaking for myself but if you're still deciding on a stake for E3, more creative streams like that are very welcome! We get gaming streams all through the year and whilst there's no problem with that, those creative streams like the diorama boxes are really full of the Allies' personality.

Also, sorry for getting you and Cold-Blooded mixed up in my last post.

wiibomb

really good review of arms, who was saying huber would be biased or something...?? I remember someone of the thread throwing shade at huber.

I expected that score since watching the Arms direct, it seems like a good game, but it can become repetitive.

I also don't like the idea of all characters using all arms, it takes always the individualization of the characters.

Budi

really good review of arms, who was saying huber would be biased or something...?? I remember someone of the thread throwing shade at huber.

I expected that score since watching the Arms direct, it seems like a good game, but it can become repetitive.

I also don't like the idea of all characters using all arms, it takes always the individualization of the characters.

It's funny really. Everytime some asshole posts something like that, they are proved wrong.

And man, I'd really love to be able to review games and write as well as EZA crew does. Doesn't help that my first language isn't English. Should really just practice more.

And man, I'd really love to be able to review games and write as well as EZA crew does. Doesn't help that my first language isn't English. Should really just practice more.

If you're playing an older game, write a "review" about it and post it as a LTTP thread on GAF. It should be a good exercise, with a free to use platform and you'll get feedback.

Budi

If you're playing an older game, write a "review" about it and post it as a LTTP thread on GAF. It should be a good exercise, with a free to use platform and you'll get feedback.

Yeah I've been thinking I should do that with Bayonetta actually, thanks for the encouragement! =P Still need to finish the last chapter and epilogue. Been a great ride so far, with some frustrating bullshit thrown in.

Yeah I've been thinking I should do that with Bayonetta actually, thanks for the encouragement! =P Still need to finish the last chapter and epilogue. Been a great ride so far, with some frustrating bullshit thrown in.

Don't forget to take notes!

ShadyK54

HERP DE DERP

MqorMwA.gif

Naythan

Don't think I can justify buying ARMS right now. My only worry is that Nintendo shit takes forever to go on sale. It's a tough choice but I'm gonna hold off for Splatoon 2.

Servbot24

Banned
Arms graphic design is ace, would put it next to P4A/P4U as great visuals in fighting games.

I don't like the washed out NSMB style color palette, but other than that it's pretty cool. I hope they're more bold if there's ever a sequel. Environments look really reserved and a bit bland, they should go crazy.

WarRock

I mean the whole package; menus, their transitions, screen compositions, etc. Whole thing flows really well and sells the idea of spectating a big sport in a fun and energetic way. It's also full of style and personality. I'm reserving judgment on stages and VFX until I see the game in person.

Hasney

Well, things actually got changed up because a lot of people got a little precious about A Link To The Past.

Including one of the participants, Huber. The trial would have happened even if everyone in the community were OK with it #Justice4Huber

Anyway, it works out as we've had much better betting specials in the other events.

Auctopus

Including one of the participants, Huber. The trial would have happened even if everyone in the community were OK with it #Justice4Huber

Anyway, it works out as we've had much better betting specials in the other events.

Yeah, to be honest, I think the betting would've expanded regardless of Bosman's crimes.

That was a helpful review for me. Good work to Huber. Honestly, it sounds a lot like what I expected after coming from multiple Test Punches. I'd buy it on a very deep sale or used price, but not full price. I'd still keep an eye on updates though, as I'm a little curious where they go with the character designs going forward.
Same, I can't justify full price for its lack of online options. I still can't believe in 2017 that Nintendo refuses to expand online play by not allowing people to play with online friends to match against randoms, let alone having more playlists to choose from. If I just want to play 1v1s etc. in lobbies with randoms, why can't I do that? Why aren't there separate playlists for different CC options for MK8D?

This doesn't exactly instill confidence for future games, like Smash. I bet when Smash Deluxe releases, we still won't be able to party up with online friends to search for randoms, and I'm sure the playlists offered will be so out of touch again, like For Glory. I mean, only Final Destination stages?! Is that some sort of sick joke on competitive play or doors Nintendo really not care to learn what people want? Maybe they do know, but don't care enough to offer those options?

Being a heavy online gamer and a Nintendo fan is tough..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom