• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Easy Allies |EZOT2| Love & Respect

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bahorel

Do i need to know anything about the original Nier to enjoy Nier Automata? Thinking of picking it up today since it's on sale this week

Cindro

Alright, I have a deal to make with you fine ladies and gents.

I've been trying to get the face on my current avatar replaced for MONTHS now. Sometimes I'll request it in random threads (I have no skills myself), but I never get any takers. I also have a weird desire to keep stacking all additions to my avatar over time, so finding a brand new avvy (or reverting to an older pre-face one) is simply out of the question!

Since I enjoyed Brandon Plays Pokemon way too much, and since my original avatar started as a Charizard anyway, it makes sense for the current face on my avatar to be replaced with Brandon's face. Specifically from this picture:

tumblr_n5c3brc7ak1tbu4muo1_1280.jpg

If someone could crop Brandon's face from the photo above and paste it overtop the face on my current avatar, I'll finally transition from a free EZA moocher to a full-blown patron!

The time is now. Contributing to my first ever patreon, right before E3 starts? Hell yeah, it just feels right.

Holundrian

Unconfirmed Member
Do i need to know anything about the original Nier to enjoy Nier Automata? Thinking of picking it up today since it's on sale this week

If you're interested though I think watching youtube summaries on Nier is a sufficient solution to bring up your enjoyment of Nier:A if you don't plan on playing the original at all.
I hear the Clemp one is really good.

Arrrammis

I've been trying to get the face on my current avatar replaced for MONTHS now. Sometimes I'll request it in random threads (I have no skills myself), but I never get any takers. I also have a weird desire to keep stacking all additions to my avatar over time, so finding a brand new avvy (or reverting to an older pre-face one) is simply out of the question!

Since I enjoyed Brandon Plays Pokemon way too much, and since my original avatar started as a Charizard anyway, it makes sense for the current face on my avatar to be replaced with Brandon's face. Specifically from this picture:

If someone could crop Brandon's face from the photo above and paste it overtop the face on my current avatar, I'll finally transition from a free EZA moocher to a full-blown patron!

The time is now. Contributing to my first ever patreon, right before E3 starts? Hell yeah, it just feels right.

If you haven't already, I recommend posting in the avatar request thread: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1220464&page=22
Those folks respond pretty quickly and do amazing work.

mishakoz

8HdiGHT.png

White square gets removed once you show me the reciept! :)

mishakoz

Love and respect man! I just sent you a PM, hopefully that proof will be sufficient :D

JGM84gD.png

Thanks! I would have given it anyway, but you are an honorable soul, and If you have a better quality of the source image I can probably make a better version.

Cheers!

Cindro

And I would have become a patron anyway :D

It's great seeing first-hand the generosity of the dude whose name I've been hearing week after week on the EZA podcast. Thanks again brother, I really appreciate it!

LycanXIII

I heard in this thread that betting special is supposed to be filming today. Do we know when it's supposed to go up? It's probably already on this page some place, and I'm just missing it.

On the Trailer Hype stream, Brandon said sometime between tonight and Friday.

Mikey Jr.

Will this finally stop the whole Easy Allies vs Giantbomb thing on gaf?

I think Jones and Blood would work well with Giantbomb.

The rest? Ehhh, not so much. Giantbomb to me feels much more "mature" in a way. Not a dig at GB or eza. I just don't find their personalities would mesh too well.

VanWinkle

The rest? Ehhh, not so much. Giantbomb to me feels much more "mature" in a way. Not a dig at GB or eza. I just don't find their personalities would mesh too well.

Anytime I try the GB podcast there's tons of f bombs and I turn it off. It's just not for me. Nothing against them. EZA is just better suited to my tastes.

LycanXIII

New Huber Bet:

Will Microsoft talk about the Scorpio hardware specs for longer or shorter than 9 minutes?

Blood says Under. (Huber left with Over)

Huber will sing the specs to Blood if it's Under.

Anticol

Banned
I listen to both GB and EZA, idk why people try to get then to hate each others, if I remember correctly people from EZA have said in the past that they are GB followers and used to watch their content and really liked it.

They are different but both are entertaining, will watch both of them during e3 since I've been doing for the past 4 years.

I listen to both GB and EZA, idk why people try to get then to hate each others, if I remember correctly people from EZA have said in the past that they are GB followers and used to watch their content and really liked it.

They are different but both are entertaining, will watch both of them during e3 since I've been doing for the past 4 years.
Both are more similar than people realize. Similarly laid back, close knit groups, who recognize that video games are weird dumb things and get passionate about the things they care about

People were mad that Giant Bomb didn't freak out about things they didn't care about at E3 2015, people who also didn't care about those things (or just wanted to defend Giant Bomb) were mad that people like GT would stand up and scream over game announcements

Everyone was angry for stupid shit. "Giant Bomb hates video games!" "GT are fake reaction bleh bleh blah bleh"

Bunch of NERRRDS

Mista Koo

I think I approve of Ben's mustache, although I it would probably look better with a goatee.

I don't know about Blood. He comes off a bit too professional for GB's content :p

Dan would fit pretty well in EZA. At the very least I want him and Huber to meet and geek out about wrestling and action movies.

Well, sorry to say, but that's not a good look. I think Ben is an ok looking guy but it should take the courage to grow a solid beard, I mean a borderline hipster beard. It will look badass as f*ck.
Agreed. I don't think GB's Ben pulls off the mustache at all.

Hasney

I wish I could justify 500 bucks to make Jones call Kyle an a-hole.

Dan would fit pretty well in EZA. At the very least I want him and Huber to meet and geek out about wrestling and action movies.

I sent the League of Heels a note to reach out to Huber for the PAX wrestling rumble if EZA get there next year.

I would love to do this as a joke but I dont think many people would take it the right way :/
Yeah, I really don't like it. I also disliked the weird attitude Ian had towards Kyle in Mandatory Update. It seemed weirdly hostile at times. I'm sure it's because I don't actually know Kyle, but calling him a sociopath or whatever always seemed weird to me, even if it said in a jokingly manner. Kinda goes against the whole Love and Respect thing they have.

Mista Koo

I sent the League of Heels a note to reach out to Huber for the PAX wrestling rumble if EZA get there next year.
That would be cool. Having said that I've never actually watched any of their stuff, where should I start?

Yeah, I really don't like it. I also disliked the weird attitude Ian had towards Kyle in Mandatory Update. It seemed weirdly hostile at times. I'm sure it's because I don't actually know Kyle, but calling him a sociopath or whatever always seemed weird to me, even if it said in a jokingly manner. Kinda goes against the whole Love and Respect thing they have.
That's the only part of Mandatory Update that I actually liked lol.

That's the only part of Mandatory Update that I actually liked lol.

As a one-off joke, sure. But it went on and on and I thought it was really disrespectful, espercially considering some of the issues Kyle has. It made me dislike Ian quite a bit at that time, which felt bad, because I loved him and still do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom