• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Easy Allies |EZOT2| Love & Respect

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hasney

I just hope all their betting personas are going to be there and not only Cold Blooded and Ultima Brad.

I need my Brand Manager fix.

Look at that greasy smile:

I reckon it will just be Ultima and Cold Blooded. Personas will only come back when they have something to win.

LycanXIII

I just hope all their betting personas are going to be there and not only Cold Blooded and Ultima Brad.

I need my Brand Manager fix.

Look at that greasy smile:

Brandon said in his Batman VR stream that he was growing his hair out in case they needed Brand Manager.

Just started the Easy Allies E3 Trailer Hypefest on YouTube. Man, these guys are at their best in group streams. :D

They have the best group dynamic out there to me, hands down. Other outlets all have their pros and cons, but none can touch EZA when it's the whole crew together.

Hasney

Right, now can finish the hypefest. I got distracted by a promo video for the UK general election set to a wrestling promo.

Also, Bens in videogame journalism clearly rock moustaches.

ba4XsRT.gif

Right, now can finish the hypefest. I got distracted by a promo video for the UK general election set to a wrestling promo.

Also, Bens in videogame journalism clearly rock moustaches.

ba4XsRT.gif

Well, sorry to say, but that's not a good look. I think Ben is an ok looking guy but it should take the courage to grow a solid beard, I mean a borderline hipster beard. It will look badass as f*ck.

Hasney

SO... that means betsonas are back even though only brad and blood are doing the bets?

Ultima and Cold Blooded are captains as is traditional with E3 bets. They draft teams and then they make the bets for them in a yes or no format, then the 2 pointers where they do a number bet and closest gets the points and the final mega dream bet.

There might be more thrown in if Kyle is feeling crazy, but those traditional rounds will likely stick.

Mikey Jr.

I honestly think it would serve Ben better to grow all his facial hair, and then shave it back to a moustache.

Going from no moustache to moustache only is a bold move.

Budi

Looking good Ben!

Just watching my favorite part from GT E3 coverage of 2015, the No Man's Sky debate between Brandon and Ben. Love it, especially in retrospect. I wish so much that there will be something similar this E3. I don't think there's any game we know of currently, that could warrant such heated discussion?

ShadyK54

Looking good Ben!

Just watching my favorite part from GT E3 coverage of 2015, the No Man's Sky debate between Brandon and Ben. Love it, especially in retrospect. I wish so much that there will be something similar this E3. I don't think there's any game we know of currently, that could warrant such heated discussion?

Is there a link for this anywhere?

wiibomb

Looking good Ben!

right now there the streams are sometimes heated when there are discussions.

sometimes they become hostile

but about games at E3, I don't think so, they all pretty much understand each other enough to see what the other person might like from a game they talk about.

Budi

Is there a link for this anywhere?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f7AqWngkfdI

E3 2015 content was so full of little gems. One I remember fondly is Ian and Elyse having a game looking at the Xbox indie showcase and trying to guess which of the games Bosman hated based on the trailers.

Thanks for covering for me and sharing the link!

I also tried to find the first Waluigi Sneak n Love discussion, didn't that happen during E3 too? Only found talk of the sequel in Mandatory Update.

right now there the streams are sometimes heated when there are discussions.

sometimes they become hostile

but about games at E3, I don't think so, they all pretty much understand each other enough to see what the other person might like from a game they talk about.

I should really watch more of the streams, it's just that I'm already behind on the content I usually follow. Need to catch up with two latest TTE:s for example. And I ain't gonna catch up during E3 either, even though I have that week all freed.

wiibomb

2:45:00 podcast???

nice to have something tomorrow to wait for that betting special.

I should really watch more of the streams, it's just that I'm already behind on the content I usually follow. Need to catch up with two latest TTE:s for example. And I ain't gonna catch up during E3 either, even though I have that week all freed.

you don't need to follow everything in any content they produce except for tabletop, you can drop by on any video and you will be fine, there isn't anything to keep up on the group streams or the other videos, the group streams are also really entertaining when they do wacky ideas like yesterday with the E3 trailerfest.

just drop by anytime you have time to check it, no need to keep up with anything.

Holundrian

Unconfirmed Member
I just want to throw out there one of the near future coming EZAnime polls should consider having a theme where code geass could be an option.
Cause it would be topical again with the new season coming this year.

wiibomb

Yeah, it's random now. Brandon rejected my idea to have all the sponsers fight to the death in the thunderdome.

Also the thunderdome was already booked.

I mean, I can't blame him... how can they pay if they are dead?
#BrandManager #GreasyPalms

emb

I heard in this thread that betting special is supposed to be filming today. Do we know when it's supposed to go up? It's probably already on this page some place, and I'm just missing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom