• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Easy Allies |EZOT2| Love & Respect

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShadyK54

So where is EZAgaf going for their daytime E3 coverage?

IGN's list looks full of game demos and light on roundtable discussions.

Gamespot seems to have booked Kinda Funny and Game Attack, both of which would be panels that may include some greasy palms.

And of course the Treehouse is great, but I have not seen their demo schedule yet and I am not interested in 3DS games.

Edit: spelling

I'm probably just going to be hopping around streams that are linked here on GAF in the downtime.

Wolfenstein aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

That is all

I want to be hype for E3 starting today but I can't say I care abut EA's garbage fest. Will catch Star Wars and NFS footage later, gonna do stuff instead.....

Can't wait to see some office footage and the Star Wars figures on people's desks

Mikey Jr.

I'm honestly debating how to go here. Either

1. Watch EA conference with easy allies

2. Watch pre show, go to dedicated EA stream, watch there, then come back and rewatch easy allies reaction again.

Always watch EA conferences with commentary

Unless you seriously care about everything they have to show

EZA in particular knows when to shut up and hear information

I used to watch everything with commentary except Sony's but now I even watch that with EZA

EA conferences are a trash fire

Visceir

Will watch EZA's stream and have EA's stream running in the background in case there's something really awesome being shown that I must see fullscreen. Will probably rewatch the better trailers from the conference again later on youtube.

EzA stream is the only way to go for EA. Unless there's a megaton like an MEA DLC/Expansion (which would basically be all the planned DLC packed into one thing) announcement, it's going to be predictable as fuck, so you might as well get some entertainment value out of seeing how the Allies react to things.

One other note to come out of last nights Tetris stream. The missing part that they've talked about before arrived that should fix the audio sync issues. They did a secret stream for an hour and a half and didn't see any issue. Kyle wouldn't guarantee no issues but feels they've got all the necessary parts and did as much upfront testing as possible (since it's been on back order for a while and arrived Thursday)

Fortunately EA is a pretty low stakes test run

DannyCool

Does anyone know if they'll use similiar stream setup as last years E3 or the one they did for Switch and PSX?

Personally of course i love their reactions, but i kinda want to se a bigger screen of the press-conference, last years was way too small for me.

Tsosie

Does anyone know if they'll use similiar stream setup as last years E3 or the one they did for Switch and PSX?

Personally of course i love their reactions, but i kinda want to se a bigger screen of the press-conference, last years was way too small for me.

They haven't said anything yet, but expect the conference screen to be the same size as last year.

Karu

It's a bit of a bummer that EA set such a low bar last year. My favourite thing is the review reactions afterwards when expectations are unreasonably high (e.g. with Star Wars last year) and then the crushing disappointment sets in. With Ubisoft, even if it is bad, you have a wacky surprise factor always in the mix; when EA is bad, they are jut flatline boring. :-(

Tankard

It's a bit of a bummer that EA set such a low bar last year. My favourite thing is the review reactions afterwards when expectations are unreasonably high (e.g. with Star Wars last year) and then the crushing disappointment sets in. With Ubisoft, even if it is bad, you have a wacky surprise factor always in the mix; when EA is bad, they are jut flatline boring. :-(

What year they did not set the bar low? ;p

The truth is out there

DB-MCpxXsAQKpTI.jpg:large

Hasney

Cup Of Jones notes

- NEW DESK. Mishakoz coming through again putting Jones in touch with the company. Used for the podcast too.
- Office scouting is happening
- Drink lots of water if you go to E3

Pretty much a YAY E3 Episode!

Auctopus

- NEW DESK. Mishakoz coming through again putting Jones in touch with the company. Used for the podcast too.
- Office scouting is happening
- Drink lots of water if you go to E3

Pretty much a YAY E3 Episode!

1. Desk is great for E3. Bummer for podcast, I love the couch setup for the chats.
2. Excellent news.
3. Drink lots of water even if you don't go to E3.

Tsosie

Just watched Cup of Jones . . . is he saying that he will not be at any of the E3 streaming content(Sat-Thur) or just the pressers (Sat-Mon)? I imagine he has to be around for Live EZA podcast and Trailer Jones.

Hasney

^

It's not 100% water like actual water though so you'll have to drink much more to make up for it.

I'm on it!

3138403.gif

Just watched Cup of Jones . . . is he saying that he will not be at any of the E3 streaming content(Sat-Thur) or just the pressers (Sat-Mon)? I imagine he has to be around for Live EZA podcast and Trailer Jones.

He'll be there for the show floor after shows.

Tsosie

He'll be there for the show floor after shows.

That is what I thought originally was the plan, then he talked about the pre-packaged videos about stuff he saw at E3 judge's week. That is when I got confused, because wouldnt he just talk about that stuff on the night shows?

That is what I thought originally was the plan, then he talked about the pre-packaged videos about stuff he saw at E3 judge's week. That is when I got confused, because wouldnt he just talk about that stuff on the night shows?
He won't be with the crew most of the week. At most he'll be at the tail ends with the groups. And will be there for Trailer jones on Weds

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom