• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Easy Allies |EZOT2| Love & Respect

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tankard

Not to be that guy, but for people who will watch it only on Youtube later them talking about games on the panel with Huber on a cam laughing for 1 hour, it's probably gonna throw some people off without context.
On Twitch live i'm having a blast.

Kyle always downplaying and dismissing PC is probably the one thing that legitimately irks me about the podcast. Wish he could at least feign neutrality for the sake of discussion on the panel.

Karu

Live podcast is great and FrameTrap is cool, but I hope they focus on impressions tomorrow. Keep the former short. Don't know if that would find much support after today's EZA Cast though :D

Edit: Ah okay, tomorrow is Friend Code, my bad. Same applies, of course.

Szeth

Podcast was amazing imo

I wish they'd keep side cam/mic up during impressions next time. Just annoying when people chime in from the side and there's nothing. Plus it's more cozy.

I´m currently watching the VOD of the live podcast and they´re loopy, huber and ben are going insane, damiani with the gifs........ i can´t. It´s the best.

Maximo

Was huber just emotional or laughing too much because of chat, he was a fucking treasure to watch lose it in the background <3

Hasney

Ugh please keep any podcasts short tomorrow. That was bad.

4bUV7Ls.gif

I'm confused, did they do the EZA podcast last night?

yes LIVE

Ugh please keep any podcasts short tomorrow. That was bad.

I really understand why you're saying this. Believe me, I really do. I'd love nothing more than a regular runtime of an hour for the podcast and 2 hours for FrameTrap. +/- 15 minutes, top.
I know it's not going to happen, thankyouverymucheveryone

But this is E3. It's a special time. I barely got to the Sony post-show yesterday and have no idea how to catch up to all the content. But it's fine, because it's E3 and it's amazing.

Budi

Kyle always downplaying and dismissing PC is probably the one thing that legitimately irks me about the podcast. Wish he could at least feign neutrality for the sake of discussion on the panel.

Yeah it's quite frustrating. I don't mind him poking fun and cracking jokes, when it comes from a good place. But in the podcast it wasn't that. Great way to alienate your audience with that kind of attitude towards one of the platforms and it's games.

I need someone to tell me what this CHIM meme is... it must be very recent since it has been mentioned in only a couple of streams I've seen.

wtf.. no, not at all.. that whole thing is a true gold piece.
If you watch the Bethesda pre show you'll see the meme be born. It's related to Elder Scrolls lore. On the previous pages of this thread someone explained it better

ShadyK54

Watching the VOD right now to catch up & they're about to switch panels.

That first half was nothing short of amazing. Watching Huber lose his wits at break neck speed was hilarious, & I lost it at Ben trying to keep himself together when Damiani put up the Chie gif.

EZA E3: The Fast & The Loose. Love it.

I think the EZA podcasts will now be my most anticipated part of E3.

Seriously, that was amazing.

Last year they really struck gold with the nightly recaps. You've got all the allies going out playing new games then get back together, all tired and loopy and go nuts. Their normal group streams are great, E3 late night group streams are the best

Edit: Kyle not even hiding him deliberately saying fishy to ruin his goal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom