• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Easy Allies |EZOT2| Love & Respect

Status
Not open for further replies.

Erevador

This last podcast has to be favorite Easy Allies moment yet. It just spirals gloriously out of control. Ben recounting his dreams about Huber playing Monster Hunter... it all just gets so weird and great.

wiibomb

I have to say, at times the podcast became kind of uneasy when it became a little too much out out of control, but it still has one of the bests moments in the podcast history.

I laughed to tears when kyle complained about the salad

Ultimadrago

You guys have me too excited with these vague terms of it going out-of-control before now checking out the podcast. Having me think Kool-Aid Man busts in or something!

I was waiting for more after all the hyping up in here =/
The audio part of the podcast was pretty normal, tbh. A little crazy, but not much different than a rowdy group stream. I had it on in the background and had very little idea of the insanity that was unfolding on the periphery...

LycanXIII

They should start with impressions before doing the podcasts the next two nights, unless they cover Nintendo impressions on Friend Code.

Budi

The audio part of the podcast was pretty normal, tbh. A little crazy, but not much different than a rowdy group stream. I had it on in the background and had very little idea of the insanity that was unfolding on the periphery...

The podcast is decent but I don't understand the whole Huber thing. It's fun that he's laughing but I was watching chat replay and all I saw was more chim stuff.

Yeah I didn't peek in the chat at all I usually keep it hidden. Just didn't find the stream to be that different from their common "zany antics" =) But it was fun. I have a friend that resembles Huber somewhat, one time when I was with him he was driving but had to pull over for 10 minutes of giggling =D To this day I have no idea what he was laughing about, neither does him.

Mikey Jr.

I feel like I'm missing a bunch of shit, but I don't know where to catch up.

Like they recorded a podcast, but I can't find it on youtube?

And they apparently recorded 3 hours of impressions, but I only see 1?

And where is that matpat video Bosman was on?

Visceir

Here's the panel Bosman was on:
E3 Coliseum: What Game From E3 Will Make You the Next Online Gaming Superstar?

Podcast was recorded live and requires some editing and can't be uploaded straight to youtube so I'm guessing it'll take some time before it goes up on yt.

There was only ~1 hour of impressions after the podcast.

Visceir

Awesome, thanks!

Only an hour? Hope these lines aren't slowing them down.

The "only an hour" was probably because they discussed news on the podcast and it dragged on for a while.

I'm guessing Friend Code and Frame Trap will be all about impressions and you'll get much more today.

Budi

You can also catch up in Twitch, all streams get archived there for some time https://www.twitch.tv/easyallies/videos/all.

In other news, I really miss the developers (and other guests like Brandon's mom) stopping by while they were at GT doing E3 coverage. Just like I miss GT Live, it was one of my favorite things they ever did. Something like that is what I'm looking towards the most when they finally get a studio.

Tsosie

The "only an hour" was probably because they discussed news on the podcast and it dragged on for a while.

I'm guessing Friend Code and Frame Trap will be all about impressions and you'll get much more today.

They ran out of time. All of the Allies that saw games still had more to talk about.

Just curious but is there gonna be an episode of TE tonight? I figured not since E3 but then I remember they do 4 at a time and wasn't sure how that lined up in the end.

ShadyK54

The podcast is decent but I don't understand the whole Huber thing. It's fun that he's laughing but I was watching chat replay and all I saw was more chim stuff.

Gues he's easy to get going? Lol. There was also some shenanigans happening on the bench as well (something about shaking a salad, but I'll have to rewatch that bit).

And overall tipsiness lol.

Edit: Sorry, double post.

Dineren

Banned
Did someone mention that Jones is going to be going on Giantbomb's night show sometime this week? Anyone know when that is supposed to happen or did I just imagine it?

Does anyone remember what Kyle said the terms were for him to review Super Mario Odyssey? I remember them talking about it vaguely but that's it.

Karu

Did someone mention that Jones is going to be going on Giantbomb's night show sometime this week? Anyone know when that is supposed to happen or did I just imagine it?
Yes, he said that, I believe. But I do not know when.

He will be on Kinda Funny/Gamespot today at 5pm local time, though, which should be in 20 minutes? could have my time conversion wrong though, hehe.

Maximo

Yes, he said that, I believe. But I do not know when.

He will be on Kinda Funny/Gamespot today at 5pm local time, though, which should be in 20 minutes? could have my time conversion wrong though, hehe.

Brand Manager Jones with those greasy hands getting cozy with everyone and their audience.

Karu

I want Tim to watch the Allies post-bethesda reactions, ahaha. (He gave the presentation-aspect of their conference 10/10)

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
So I've now encountered 6 of the 9 Allies on the show floor in one way or another. Since that's an average of 3 per day, I should logically manage to complete the set tomorrow.

Also, Dragon Ball FighterZ is awesome.

Tsosie

Sounds like they will get my question in if the start with the earliest patreon questions. First time getting a question on one of their podcasts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom