• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Easy Allies |EZOT2| Love & Respect

Status
Not open for further replies.

wiibomb

did bloodworth got disgusted by people calling him blood?

yesterday they just called him dan (which for me became somehow confusing with Ben)

Visceir

I'll feel more confident in the Spider-Man game when we'll get to see the Peter Parker portions and some actual positive hands-on impressions.

I liked what I saw, but more from a "yea, this looks cool" point of view rather than "this looks fun to play!" view. Don't have 100% confidence in Insomniac either.

Ultimadrago

Damiani falling asleep during the end of Impressions Day 2. Haha. I can't even blame him, I'd be exhausted (as I imagine the whole team was).

jett

D-Member
Does EZA have one of these "BEST OF E3" thingies?

DCYuntgUIAA0OIh.jpg:large

It'll be nice once E3 passes and the gaming side can calm down a bit. Every thread I click into seems to just boil down to posters going "RAGE"

Lots of good games shown, with creativity and diverse lineups. Take a step back and enjoy what we've gotten so far and what's on the horizon.

Ultimadrago

Trailer Jones preview about to start

Scores:
A Way Out
Brandon - 8.3
Blood - 8.4
Kyle - 8.9

Average: 8.5

Beyond Good and Evil 2
Brandon - 8.9
Blood - 8.9
Kyle - 9.2

Average: 9.0

God of War
Brandon - 8.8
Blood - 8.7
Kyle - 6.8

Average: 8.1

Mario Odyssey
Brandon - 9.0
Blood - 9.4
Kyle - 9.5

Average: 9.3

The Evil Within 2
Brandon - 8.8
Blood - 8.9
Kyle - 9.0

Average: 8.9

Fan-suggested Trailer: Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite
Brandon - 5.8
Blood - 5.4
Kyle - 4.6

Average: 5.3

-Feeling the kill

-Economy

-Uneasy alliance

-Setting the tone
An axe

A bear

A big boy

Edit: the EZA beach house reality show is so crazy. I'm really interested in seeing that. Unfortunately I'll be on vacation when they have it so I won't be able to watch most of it but it's those wild ideas that keeps things unique and fresh

TronLight

Everybody is Mikkelsexual
Can anybody watch the podcast on twitch? I've trying for a couple of days and the video just never starts, it just buffers.

Fantastic E3 coverage by the EZA team.

This week would not have been the same without them.
They're the only gaming press that actually seems enthused and excited for gaming, honestly. In a sea of game journos who immediately open with what wasn't good, it's refreshing how positive and open-minded EZA is.

Bahorel

Yeah, I read that before seeing the stream and thought someone said it on stream as a joke, but no, they're actually doing it.

August 4th to 6th non-stop stream. Someone should claim making a thread and get one done for the event when it happens.

Did they talk at all about what games would be involved?

(Also what game did Huber say he wanted to kick back and drink pina colada with Damiani while they played it?)

(Also what game did Huber say he wanted to kick back and drink pina colada with Damiani while they played it?)
No it was just shown at the end of 7.5 hours of streaming and they wanted to go sleep. They said they'd have more info later but wanted to show it off at the end of their E3 coverage

Mikey Jr.

So Jones never made it to Giant Bomb in the end?

That sucks.

Also, just woke up to catch up on last night stream.

7+ hours long..............Jesus Almighty!

Hasney

For those that haven't seen the stream yet, they're coming back around 2pm Saturday to get through more impressions too.

Oh, Yoshi wasn't it?

So I know before E3 Kyle said he was going to stream BvW the Friday after E3. Which I was surprised by since they're always so worn out. After that super late stream there's no way right? It's not on the schedule either

Mikey Jr.

Didn't watch the full stream, but I don't think noodles and broth is a good idea.

It turns a discussion of a game from 4 people, into a discussion between 1 person and Ben. And Ben doesn't really say much, just stays true to the shtick.

Like Spiderman. Bosman a few days ago said he could talk for an hour about the game. But we got like 2 words out of him about it.

Do they bring up Spiderman up ever again, or was the "discussion" relegated to that one segment? Cause if so, that REALLY sucks and I hope they never do that segment again.

Hasney

Spiderman is talked about again. And Noodles and Broth is the single greatest segment in any outlets E3 coverage. I'd burn everything down if it wasn't back next year, especially with the lore implications.

Mikey Jr.

Spiderman is talked about again. And Noodles and Broth is the single greatest segment in any outlets E3 coverage. I'd burn everything down if it wasn't back next year, especially with the lore implications.

Thats all I want to know.

Its fun.

But not at the expense of actually having a conversation about the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom