• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Easy Allies |EZOT2| Love & Respect

Status
Not open for further replies.
Today's Tabletop spoilers:

Why would the purifiers, who were planning to flee the village and bunker down with their gold to escape the Nightingales, want to summon them?

Today's Tabletop spoilers:

Why would the purifiers, who were planning to flee the village and bunker down with their gold to escape the Nightingales, want to summon them?

The Purifiers planned to use the Nightingales to their advantage. Using them to serve themselves sort of thing. The Purifiers have no loyalty to the the Nightingales, but are willing to obey because they have no chance against them. I will totally admit however that this is not made as clear as it should be. Who the Purifiers are, where they come from, and their exact role in the story is more important than the campaign has let on so far. They are one of many small factions that aren't necessarily on one side or the other of this overall conflict. I hope this helps a bit.

Also, thank you so much for the summary so far Labrynian. I really appreciate you taking the time to do something like that.

Fou-Lu

I am so jealous of you getting to play such great games of D&D with your buds Ben. I just moved across country and have been having such a hard time meeting cool people that play D&D. It would be worth braving Trump's America if I could come play D&D with you guys instead :p Unfortunately Ottawa to LA is over 4000km. It's nice to watch along and get to feel a bit like I am one of the guys though. I'll just insert my own character in my head while I watch!

I am so jealous of you getting to play such great games of D&D with your buds Ben. I just moved across country and have been having such a hard time meeting cool people that play D&D. It would be worth braving Trump's America if I could come play D&D with you guys instead :p Unfortunately Ottawa to LA is over 4000km. It's nice to watch along and get to feel a bit like I am one of the guys though. I'll just insert my own character in my head while I watch!

You know, maybe we should start a community DnD thread on the forums. That way people can play online with each other. Expect this soon!

Fou-Lu

You know, maybe we should start a community DnD thread on the forums. That way people can play online with each other. Expect this soon!

I would be down for that. I would love it if we could somehow play around on Etros, but I imagine that would be a logistic nightmare for you as the creator of the world haha.

I have no idea how it would all work, but that's awesome.

Does it essentially work like regular forum RP but with people rolling their own dice and using the honor system? You could actually probably set up a discord group or something to do it in real time, everyone just needs to have their own dice.

Smashmouth has been playing in my head for weeks now because of EZA. Fuck.

The Shrek effect.

Side thought: it's really weird hearing my voice on stream. I rediscovered that my voice sounds nothing like I think it does. At least I have the Arthas game that I carried on lol

Maligna

Banned
So what ever came out of Ben going to Japan besides that one episode of Tales From the East?

Was it mainly just a vacation?
(Not trying to come off as cheeky/angry. Just genuinely curious)

Fou-Lu

Does it essentially work like regular forum RP but with people rolling their own dice and using the honor system? You could actually probably set up a discord group or something to do it in real time, everyone just needs to have their own dice.

I've actually done quite a few play by posts and they are a lot of fun. I think it would be preferential to have a dice roller in that case, but I suppose an honour system could work with a good group. Maybe it would be possible to add a roller to the Easy Allies forum? I'm not sure. I like play by post because it allows people in different time zones and with different life styles to play together, playing by discord or roll20.net or the like doesn't really offer that.

It is possible he has too much insight because he is working with Keighly (I don't know if that's the case, but it could be).
No, he said on the podcast it's because it would go up on Friday for non-Patrons, and if people listen to the podcast over the weekend it becomes useless

He then discussed how its also fun to hear how wrong people are but yea, he said the plan is for a podcast all about the news. Besides, that's what Final Bets are for

Mikey Jr.

I'm confused. Is there a final bets or not?

Also, I thought final bets this time Would be huber vs Brad. Huber won and challenged the group. And Brad said he would do it or something like that.

I'm confused. Is there a final bets or not?

Also, I thought final bets this time Would be huber vs Brad. Huber won and challenged the group. And Brad said he would do it or something like that.
There should be

Kyle talked on the latest EZA podcast that he wanted to do a PSX predictions cast, but as it would be releasing on Friday (the day before the keynote Saturday morning) he feels like it'd be too late as most people will probably listen over the weekend

wiibomb

Didn't Ian interview the people that made this at E3 or something. Or is that a different genital game.

no, I remember that it was a group of feminist that made something about vaginas... and a game about putting vulva in names (it was funnier than I expected)

dickroach

I miss when the panel on the podcast used to be uniquely talented and knowledgeable.

also Black Mirror is an incredible show. haven't seen the new eps, but yeah.

MrMette

No, he said on the podcast it's because it would go up on Friday for non-Patrons, and if people listen to the podcast over the weekend it becomes useless

He then discussed how its also fun to hear how wrong people are but yea, he said the plan is for a podcast all about the news. Besides, that's what Final Bets are for

So, I guess it is because of people like me who watch the podcast during the weekend then ;)

Thanks for the info :)

Btw, I am a patreon, but only a $1 one (and I don't have the time to watch the podcast during the week anyway), but I understand what he meant.
I love the betting stuff and I wouldn't mind listening to them betting about stuff that already has happend, but I can imagine a lot of people won't like this, so it makes sense to not do one.

Dmax3901

I don't really get this. Wouldn't this just be more incentive for people to jump on the $5 tier and get the podcast early? Why punish those who pay by not having an interesting discussion?

Dear Bosman was wonderful

Watched a bit of the Dishonored 2 stream archive and maaaan....that voice acting is terrible

Corvo sounds like a doofus and all of the characters seem overwritten. Emily sounds pretty good at least

I'd be down for some sneaking and stabbing but that opening premise does nothing for me

ElTorro

I wanted to dominate the living room. Then I took an ESRAM in the knee.
David Jaffe doesn't seem to like Dear Bosman...

oYK8fhE.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom