• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Easy Allies |EZOT2| Love & Respect

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just doing a mental tally. Outside of "probably" Knack 2 and some of the indie and VR titles shown I montages (need more info) I'm planning to buy all the games they showed at PSX.

Servbot24

Banned
^ Yeah pretty much

Uncharted DLC
The Last Guardian
Horizon
Persona 5
Nier
Ni-Oh
The Last of Us 2
Gravity Rush 2
Resident Evil 7
Gran Turismo Sport
Crash N Sane
Nex Machina
Ni no Kuni 2

Come on Sony, I don't have time for this.

Dmax3901

So I was blown away by TLoU 2, then later today I watched it again with the Allies' reactions and I legit started tearing up. Amazing.

Servbot24

Banned
So I was blown away by TLoU 2, then later today I watched it again with the Allies' reactions and I legit started tearing up. Amazing.

Yeah it was great the first time, but having other people reveling in the moment with you is even better. Watched both EZA and KF reactions for that.

Burt

Ellie should've been playing "Hurt"

I'm sorry, I purposefully abstained from TLOU jokes in the Logan thread, but there's no holding back after that guitar here

Great episode of EZ update Bloodborne card game looks really fun.

You could see Pam wanted to kill Huber everytime he used that flamesprayer

Kyle saying that he added "Director of Knack" to Cerny's title at the VGA's killed me.

Is it just me who thinks it's really disrespectful if true? I mean, Cerny's been in the industry for over 30 years and has a laundry list of achievements (including a GDC lifetime achievement award) but "lol Knack"? I guess it's pretty low on the Things Wrong with The Game Awards list but it still doesn't give me much confidence that it'll ever be respectable.

On the bright side, the PSX Showcase was fucking awesome and I loved the EZA reactions.

Hasney

Is it just me who thinks it's really disrespectful if true? I mean, Cerny's been in the industry for over 30 years and has a laundry list of achievements (including a GDC lifetime achievement award) but "lol Knack"? I guess it's pretty low on the Things Wrong with The Game Awards list but it still doesn't give me much confidence that it'll ever be respectable.

On the bright side, the PSX Showcase was fucking awesome and I loved the EZA reactions.

It was probably the first thing that came to mind and I don't think Kyle thought "lol Knack". Certainly the first thing that comes to my mind these days. if someone asked me what Cerny has done, I'd probably answer Knack before architecht of the PS4 even if I answered instantly.

If someone asked me via email, I'd probably remember Marble Madness.

Servbot24

Banned

Cerny's not a god, it's okay to be humorous with people. :p

Mista Koo

Kyle slagging off 3D World again in the podcast, but I'll let that go for that Ms. Marvel mention. And MvC on the Switch is totally doable. They made 60 fps SSFIV on 3DS and it was a million seller (the only noticeable compromise was background animations).

I don't think the classic Atari games hold up for any non-educational or nostalgic reasons. Unless they make something like Pac-Man CE or Space Invaders Extreme out of them.

If we do Knack, we do it together.
Fun fact: Knack is Arabic for shagged!

I think I remember them saying they had 1 or 2 new episodes of Don's Design Lab ready to go up but then GT closed. Wish there was a way we could still see them.
Wouldn't IGN own that now?

"Calling it 'part 2' is classy!"

My eyes can't roll any harder than they currently are
It's not like they could've called it The Last of Us 2 anyway.

Choomp

Banned
Ellie should've been playing "Hurt"

I'm sorry, I purposefully abstained from TLOU jokes in the Logan thread, but there's no holding back after that guitar here

This actually popped into my head when I was first watching the trailer lol

Naythan

Watch the video of Kyle talking about it, it was hardly a disrespectful "LOL KNACK" thing, more like it was just the first thing that came to Kyle's mind besides him being the architect of the PS4.

EDIT: Also I don't know how long ago this happened but congrats on EZA for hitting over 80,000 subs!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom