• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Easy Allies |EZOT2| Love & Respect

Status
Not open for further replies.
As someone who won't be able to watch PSX or the reactions for a few hours I hope the VOD doesn't get muted like it did for the Nintendo Switch reaction.

I can only watch Sony conferences with these guys.

I have their Twitch stream on my laptop, but what's the best service to use on the PS4? I want to have this on the big screen as well.

Karu

Don't think it was his troll voice, but Kyle just said on stream that he was responsible for the Cerny "...and the creator of KNACK"-bit at the TGA...omg, hahaha. :D
The writer asked, what he was known for and he answered...

Prompto

Banned
Don't think it was his troll voice, but Kyle just said on stream that he was responsible for the Cerny "...and the creator of KNACK"-bit at the TGA...omg, hahaha. :D
The writer asked, what he was known for and he answered...

"He is the creator of Knack"
THANK YOU KYLE THANK YOU

Knew something was up with that on the TGAs HAHAHAH
That had me dying. Kyle you beautiful bastard.

sora87

Kyle trolled us all! Making us fear Knack was returning.

Really wish they would increase the size of Sony's stream on their own stream.

Yeah there's no need for the big eza logo and ps logo, just looks silly. Kinda Funny has a great set up going.

DamnBoxes

Ian is INTO IT

8a4db8dd0a56c43ca126319f35c66f7f.gif

Hasney

WINDJAMMERS GROUP STREAM WHEN?

Had a Huber moment of recognising it from the first graphic and song and yelled WHAT

Szeth

Had to walk away when tlou 2 came on since I'm not done the first game yet. Good decision? I assume it completely spoiled it.

At least I have motivation to finally go back to it.

Hasney

According to the bet thread, it's the start of a new era unless Huber won the marble bet and it counts for 2 points, then it's a tie.

Hasney

It's a retread trailer. With shaky dub. Thank god I can play with Japanese VO

I really liked Persona 4 Goldens dub, but yeah, this doesn't seem to be going well.

I wish there was a voice directing company that was outsourced to Japanese devs, because stuff like this and FFXV is so annoying.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom