• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Easy Allies |EZOT2| Love & Respect

Status
Not open for further replies.

Auctopus

Are people seriously bothered by Kyle?

You should know from his past work, especially TFB and more importantly The Last Levelle that he's aware this stuff is icky and I think he's just playing in to it. A dude has got to eat.

N° 2048

Hollyyyyy. I am so glad Huber praised Watch Dogs 2 at the end of latest Huber Syndrome.

YESS. My GOTY.

Fuck you, Blume!

J-Skee

Holy crap, the Easy Allies website finally has text for their reviews. And they spoiler tag the review score. Thank you so much, EZA.

Maiar_m

Are people seriously bothered by Kyle?

You should know from his past work, especially TFB and more importantly The Last Levelle that he's aware this stuff is icky and I think he's just playing in to it. A dude has got to eat.
I'm mostly just bothered he can't do the Bosman things I love while getting the pay and exposure selling razors brings him. It's a sad reality.

Philippo

Does anyone have timestamps for Kyle's segments at the Game Awards? Not really into going through all of it.
Also, no EZA reactions right? What about PSX?

Holy crap, the Easy Allies website finally has text for their reviews. And they spoiler tag the review score. Thank you so much, EZA.

Glad everyone likes the spoiler tag feature. I honestly haven't seen it before, but thought it made perfect sense if our developer could make it work.

Glad everyone likes the spoiler tag feature. I honestly haven't seen it before, but thought it made perfect sense if our developer could make it work.
It's awesome. And like they said on the podcast the click to reveal is really rewarding. It feels like scratching off something to reveal the prize!

You're right. In hindsight it was a pretty dumb thing to say. I think these meds have me too emotional...

Especially as someone who is currently struggling with money myself...I should understand.

Sorry to hear you're having money issues. I hope your situation improves — and considering that, it makes sense why you reacted in the way you did.

Anyway, I think people have to understand that Bosman self-awareness is latent when shilling like he did but he has to stay professional and promote the product — not seem as if he is parodying it. I hold no grudge against him doing such a thing, we are all sellouts in one way or another because we all gotta eat lol.

Daniel, I'm just curious but are all 9 of you doing Easy Allies full-time, or do you have other stuff going on? Also, Brad has not been on the Easy Allies podcast in a long time! Tell him to go on next week lol.

Daniel, I'm just curious but are all 9 of you doing Easy Allies full-time, or do you have other stuff going on? Also, Brad has not been on the Easy Allies podcast in a long time! Tell him to go on next week lol.

Jones has been pretty forthcoming about it in the past but the only ones who are full time are Ben and Damiani. Some of us aren't working any other jobs though so we still put in a lot of time regardless.

Mikey Jr.

Can someone please please please take pictures and/or video of the meetup?

I'm so jealous of everyone going. Would love to see a ton of pics and video.

Really liked this feature Blood! First time I've seen it anywhere but as a web dev it bothers me that the black box doesn't stay the same size when you click on it. I know its a pretty dumb nitpick but the padding changes from 330x58 to 330x59 and maybe it's just because of my dev eye that I even mention it all lol!

Looks like a good turnout. I feel it'll only grow from here!

Cyt0RWyVQAA-pAs.jpg

Cyt0iv1UAAAx0vB.jpg

Cyt7YTcVEAAUFV9.jpg

Ultimadrago

Kyle's Pokemon Trainer, STEEL GRIP.

In any case, I'm glad Kyle came prepared this time! It'll be interesting to see how Brandon's team grows as the series goes on.

Karu

So jealous! But Im hoping everybody has a great timw! :D

Also the ads were stupid, but Bosman made them bareable. So it's a good thing he did it in my books.

How was it? Any video, photo? Anything?
Was fun, a lot of people

People were taking all sorts of photo and video, Ian was filming bits for Easy Update

Honestly I don't think there's much to really see beyond how many people were there, most footage would just be people standing in big groups talking lol

Chris Kay

Neo Member
Really liked this feature Blood! First time I've seen it anywhere but as a web dev it bothers me that the black box doesn't stay the same size when you click on it. I know its a pretty dumb nitpick but the padding changes from 330x58 to 330x59 and maybe it's just because of my dev eye that I even mention it all lol!
Haha noticed that right away as well! It's the switch from the text to the inline images. Gotta tweak that CSS a bit, change of padding to the stars fixes it. It's hard to turn off your Dev brain at times when you're browsing even for personal use :)

Anyways great job on the reviews page and Metacritc guys! I noticed you also hit 80k on Youtube as well. Related? Would love to see the effect the trickle down from the traffic and SEO increase being included on a Major portal like Metacritc has to smaller publications. Shit, there goes my Dev brain again...

Jones has been pretty forthcoming about it in the past but the only ones who are full time are Ben and Damiani. Some of us aren't working any other jobs though so we still put in a lot of time regardless.

Oh I wasn't criticising or anything –– I was just curious as to the makeup. Thanks for clarifying.

Good call in regards to Batman Beyond Huber. The potential for a game set in that whole universe is unimaginable. Blade Runner + Batman in the right hands would be incredible.

Awesome to hear EA is on Metacritic now. Very cool.

I know it's a little late for that now, but watching the last podcast, where the microphone is fleeing from Bosman, made me think how great it would be to have a little "Best of EZA" video at the end of the year. The community could send in clips or moments they think are worthy of that. I know it's probably not doable without a video editor as a full-time employee (as in someone who doesn't do anything else) and that's certainly not going to happen without a studio first. Perhaps the community can put it together completely until then. But yeah, I do think it would be a really great thing to have, because sometimes it's easy to forgot all the great little moments they had over the past couple of months. It would be pretty jolly.

Also, completely unrelated, the Haunted Fleet episode of Don's Design Lab is one of my favorite videos they've ever produced.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kxFK2Kz9OLQ

The constant cuts of Elyse raging and then the cut to Bosman, suggesting the troll designs, is just amazing. I wish we had more of that.

Prompto

Banned
Also, completely unrelated, the Haunted Fleet episode of Don's Design Lab is one of my favorite videos they've ever produced.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kxFK2Kz9OLQ

The constant cuts of Elyse raging and then the cut to Bosman, suggesting the troll designs, is just amazing. I wish we had more of that.
I think I remember them saying they had 1 or 2 new episodes of Don's Design Lab ready to go up but then GT closed. Wish there was a way we could still see them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom