• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Easy Allies |EZOT2| Love & Respect

Status
Not open for further replies.

jett

D-Member
kylevr9tswm.gif

Hahahahaha

Getting this thread back on track!

wiibomb

It is kind of upsetting see Colin and Greg being kind of douches to Kyle on their stream. I particularly can't believe the face of Greg when Shu mentioned Kyle, you can see he hated that so much. Interesting hearing them talk about negativity referencing him when EZA is positive, some even argue they are too positive.

and jaffe... hahahahaha, jaffe...

Kinda Funny sometimes is way too negative to be honest

Blood is, think he wanted to hit embargo day but Brandon wanted to go to disneyland :p

I'm... I'm... disappointed :(

jett

D-Member
It is kind of upsetting see Colin and Greg being kind of douches to Kyle on their stream. I particularly can't believe the face of Greg when Shu mentioned Kyle, you can see he hated that so much. Interesting hearing them talk about negativity referencing him when EZA is positive, some even argue they are too positive.

and jaffe... hahahahaha, jaffe...

Kinda Funny sometimes is way too negative to be honest

I'm... I'm... disappointed :(

Just noticed that lol. Fuck 'em.

I think you guys are reading too much into his face. I have a feeling that he couldn't understand Shu because of his accent and didn't know what to say. I certainly still can't understand what Shu says until he says "...something something Kyle Bosman."

I don't like KF as much as the next guy but I don't think they did anything wrong in this case.

Yeah shameful that Greg and Colin would let someone on their panel shittalk one of their peers who wasn't even there. Also shameful that Sony would let this happen at PSX.

Disneyland with Jones and RickemRobo was an absolute treat. So much glorious trivia and knowledge of the park that would probably put most employees to shame

Unlimited L&R to Jones for hanging with us. Hadn't been to the park (or California for that matter ) and Brandon made sure I had an amazing first time there.

The PSX weekend as a whole was rad and I'm already looking forward to the next one. Hopefully it stays in Anaheim, but we'll see

Disneyland with Jones and RickemRobo was an absolute treat. So much glorious trivia and knowledge of the park that would probably put most employees to shame

Unlimited L&R to Jones for hanging with us. Hadn't been to the park (or California for that matter ) and Brandon made sure I had an amazing first time there

absolutely jealous

I would loooove a Disneyland day with Mr Brandon Jones. Sounds super jolly.

So looked at the schedule and Kyle is streaming SSX Tricky! He's never played this game before. Very excited.

Also Frame trap is tomorrow

Servbot24

Banned
I think you guys are reading too much into his face. I have a feeling that he couldn't understand Shu because of his accent and didn't know what to say. I certainly still can't understand what Shu says until he says "...something something Kyle Bosman."

I don't like KF as much as the next guy but I don't think they did anything wrong in this case.

For real, when you start hating on someone because they made the wrong face, it's time to take a step back :p

I understand KF criticism, but they're pretty good about supporting their peers.

jacobeid

Banned
What misunderstandings?

Hopefully someone can help me find the video but Kyle made a dumb Kyle joke and "made fun of" their name. Something along the lines of "Kinda Funny? Not really."

That was it. Greg is still hurt lol.

Shu defending Kyle shows that there is still justice in this world.

Hopefully someone can help me find the video but Kyle made a dumb Kyle joke and "made fun of" their name. Something along the lines of "Kinda Funny? Not really."

That was it. Greg is still hurt lol.

Shu defending Kyle shows that there is still justice in this world.
It was the episode "Smooth moves in the games industry" or something. He said "I'd say they're less than kind of funny", which is being generous.

Let it Die seems to have a lot of positive impressions, anyone know if there are any plans to stream it?
Ben is streaming it Wed!
We alsonow have Jones streaming Steep tomorrow and he's starting his next full playthrough (Hoping for FF6 *fingers crossed*)

Ben where's the next Yakuza stream?? It's been too long.

You've been spending the last two years imagining that a person you don't know holds a grudge against another person you don't and those two people also don't really know each other

Let it go, Greg!

Yup that's how I've spent the last two years, I think about it every day. Basically ruined my life.

In reality I hadn't heard of this whole thing until today but thanks for your concern.

What did they do, exactly?

His followers have been systematically attacking Max on twitter since the election and even sent threats to his home after Max argued with Colin about him saying minorities are exaggerating how bad Trump is.
tep8qcS.jpg

But remember, Colin did not vote or endorse Trump*. He has stated this many times in camera.

*Of course he did.

jacobeid

Banned
His followers have been systematically attacking Max on twitter since the election and even sent threats to his home after Max argued with Colin about him saying minorities are exaggerating how bad Trump is.
tep8qcS.jpg

But remember, Colin did not vote or endorse Trump*. He has stated this many times in camera.

*Of course he did.

Jeeeeeeesus. I'm not even a huge fan of Max but come on Colin. Learn to take the higher road. Really glad that I ended my Patreon support for them recently
and funneled that money to my existing EZA pledge.

I mean look how hot headed he is these days. Meghan Sullivan is probably one the nicest people (at least forward facing) at least in the industry. He had to bring himself back to reality...

https://twitter.com/notaxation/status/804525433626603520

demu

Boy, I don't really follow Kinda Funny, but everything I saw from them was very dislikable. I hope there will never be a big collaboration between them and our jolly Allies.

And now for something completely different - frametrap when

luchadork

colin might be one of the least likeable personalities on the internet. honestly, the kinda funny podcast is really fucking shit now too. i used to love it and thought it was nearly on par with GT. but it seems like greg and colin have completely checked out and dont even really play games any more. colin especially seems to hate games and gaming in general. the only thing they seem to really enjoy is talking about how they are IN with developers and giving vague sycophantic opinions on the industry in general. tim is awesome though and the only real reason i still occasionally watch them. he'd be such a good fit with the eza crew. its a damn shame really.

As for that KindaFunny / Jaffe thing I was there and shot this footage.

To be honest I was disappointed that the audience was so cheery about what Jaffe was saying about Kyle. But then again it was the Kindafunny panel not an EZA one.

Good on Shu to back up Kyle though.

It's interesting about what Jaffe said about the game awards, I guess he knows that Geoff wasn't happy, maybe he's losing money on it?

So he complains about Kyle being snarky and negative while he is simultaneously being snarky and negative about the Game Awards. Classic Jaffe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom