• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Easy Allies |EZOT2| Love & Respect

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roubjon

can someone please make a gif of ben moore's face when the Yakuza games were revealed at psx?! soooo funny

benblissrok53.gif

Piichan

Banned
I kinda wondered about this before, and I might as well ask now: is there like a rotation order for who appears on the podcast? Or is it just based on whoever has time/random?

Hasney

I kinda wondered about this before, and I might as well ask now: is there like a rotation order for who appears on the podcast? Or is it just based on whoever has time/random?

There is a rough outline, but it depends who's available to hang around after the group stream too.

kami_sama

OH MY GOD, THAT'S A LOT OF MARBLES, AND THE IMAGES, AND THE BREAD
EVERYTHING ABOUT IT IS TOO DAMN FUNNY, I'M DYING OF LAUGHTER

But really, that's extremely funny to me, the face of Huber is also great :D

El-Suave

Bets Results were great, strong performances by everybody involved. The stakes were missing from the resolution though and Brad now needs to come up with a new trophy and it better not be one of those cheap toy version WWE belts.

Edit: Listened to the TLG review for fear of spoilers but I looked at the score and I was pleasantly surprised. I never expected that score and I'm so glad that the "it can never live up to the hype" stigma that you hear so often from other outlets on games like FF XV or TLG is absent from EZA reviews. Well done Bloodworth and Ben.

Holundrian

Unconfirmed Member
Yakuza games are meaty as heck as well. I might not be even done with 0 before Kiwami.
I hope it goes well 0->Kiwami seems such a great way to get people into it properly this time around. Still super glad I went into 5 back when it was on ps+.

Hasney

Bets Results were great, strong performances by everybody involved. The stakes were missing from the resolution though and Brad now needs to come up with a new trophy and it better not be one of those cheap toy version WWE belts.

Honestly hovered over buying and sending them a WWE belt, but nothing replaces the Slusser cup. If Ultima is ever defeated, they can pick it out of the trash.

There's a lot of custom belt sellers, but a little out of my price range for a funny prop.

I'll save watching the review until after I finish the game but gahd damn at that score and from Blood too.

I can't wait until tomorrow, I hope it arrives early but I know it won't.

Interesting that Sony have now made a rule where review copies have to be declared in the video though. Seems a bit much but I guess at least they're trying to be transparent.

Mista Koo

I love how Huber couldn't keep a straight face. I knew their were gonna be a lot of marbles not by that much.
I agree with Jones the cars bet was pretty obvious. But left handshake? C'mon Jones!

Kudos to Brad Ultima Brad, his persona improved since the other video. He essentially became the anti-thesis of Huber's character. I think everyone should make personas for the other bets. Huber can be Hubear.
Also I'm glad to finally know which Slusser the cup was named after!

I went to the review page and Did the "click for score" and in my head I heard Blood's sound effect from the sound machine! As a huge team ICO fan it pleased me.

I'll watch the review later after I beat the game since I have the collection edition in the mail and on its way!

Blood, just wondering something. This is the first time I remember EZA putting a statement that you received a review copy in your video. Was there a reason for this? Do you plan on doing that moving forward? I personally like it. Am I forgetting another review where you did that?

It's a new rule by Sony, and those of us having to adhere aren't fans at all. It's going to be on all our PSX videos as well. I'm not against transparency, but the implementation is super heavy-handed and it's a bit of a nightmare to have to play bad cop and make sure everyone does it right.

wapplew

Blood, just wondering something. This is the first time I remember EZA putting a statement that you received a review copy in your video. Was there a reason for this? Do you plan on doing that moving forward? I personally like it. Am I forgetting another review where you did that?

Sony ask reviewer to disclose that, from YouTube EZA comment.
Ah, late.

Tsosie

It's a new rule by Sony, and those of us having to adhere aren't fans at all. It's going to be on all our PSX videos as well. I'm not against transparency, but the implementation is super heavy-handed and it's a bit of a nightmare to have to play bad cop and make sure everyone does it right.

Thank you for replying. I am sorry to hear that it is added stress for your content. However, I still have to say that I like the transparency. As someone that cares about the growth of EZA it shows me what companies are supporting your venture with review copies.

Maiar_m

It also has to be VO'd?

Vinc

Does anyone know the track that plays through most of the review? It's so beautiful, I'd like to listen to it.

Mikey Jr.

Wait, PSX videos? Like just talking about games you saw?

Would love if you could elaborate more as to the heavy-handedness in the implementation of this policy. Just out of curiosity.

Strange to have to disclose review copies at the beginning and end of the video. As though someone is just going to watch a review from halfway through or something lol. I guess it makes sense if someone just skips for the score but yea

Weird Sony would suddenly reinforce it so heavily. Transparency is nice but I don't think it's necessary to go that far with it

Oh man, the marble bet made me laugh so hard I started to tear up. I love how people just put in random stuff that was mostly marble related in there, although the shark tooth was the best, hands down.

demu

I thought bets without Bosman wouldn't be a real Betting Special, but damn, Huber and Ultima Brad delivered. I can't wait to see what the future holds for us when Bosman rejoins the game. Triple Threat?

benblissrok53.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom