• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Easy Allies |EZOT2| Love & Respect

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tankard

dOSXpM3.png

Getting close, Bosman.

Tankard

Can someone explain some of the BvW lore? What's a sweeny and a joey, why are they called that?

Sweeney is a user that seemed to give luck to Kyle on early Tetris stream for some reason i forgot, so now Sweeney became a God of Luck mantra.

Joey is how he named the J piece, which is is favourite piece.

Philippo

I hope someday someone will make a super cut of all the funny story beats in Bosman vs Wozniak because i miss it most of the times.

Wiggy

great buttons bit on cup of jones. Went back and watched all his old e3 bits, really funny stuff hope they use him for e3 next year.

I need to get a clip when the Rashido theme did a drop that was in perfect sync with a Tetris. Was amazing

Also another highlight Kyle announced Tuesday's group stream they will be doing GOTY discussions on stream

jett

D-Member
Sweeney is a EZA twitch subscriber -> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0RIWzetWqmg#t=4h13m

Joey is the name that Kyle gave to the J tetromino

image002.jpg

Sweeney is a user that seemed to give luck to Kyle on early Tetris stream for some reason i forgot, so now Sweeney became a God of Luck mantra.

Joey is how he named the J piece, which is is favourite piece.

lol that's pretty funny, thanks. I've been watching Wozniak all this time and I had no idea what any of that meant.

I need to get a clip when the Rashido theme did a drop that was in perfect sync with a Tetris. Was amazing

Also another highlight Kyle announced Tuesday's group stream they will be doing GOTY discussions on stream

TE-TRIS-DO

To give further background on the Sweeney thing:

During their first ever EZA launch stream they would like dance every thousand dollars on Patreon or whatever. They were dancing, Sweeney subscribed. And they chanted "Sweeney, Sweeney, Sweeney". They laughed afterwards that if someone tuned in right at that moment it'd be like a weird cult was streaming

I hope it's not too late, but it would be fantastic if the Allies could include a "Trailer of the Year" in their Best of 2016 video/discussion.

I'm saying this as I watch the Final Fantasy XV Stand Together trailer, which is definitely my Trailer of the year.

WarRock

Huber saying that a Nintendo event would be jolly reminded me of an old article about a women only party that the company threw up in a bar to grab the adult women audience during the DS (I think?) days.

I don't know if you're specifying a conversation between Ben and Kyle but Kyle had a segment about the game on a Final Bosman episode.

He thinks Gitaroo Man is great.
Oh, thanks!

Just want to say that Gitaroo Man is indeed great. Kyle is right on the money.
Played it for the first time last year and yeah, may be one of my favorites of all time. The life lessons after each chapter man...

luchadork

This Final Bosman episode about Hideo Kojima and the important role of the director was shared in another thread about how you should consider the entire team instead of a single person and man... what a show that was. I think we can never have to much Final Bosman-nostalgia, so excuse me... :-(

I bet David Jaffe, creator of God of War, would appreciate this. ;-)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j3J721DlKao&t=3m35s

That last bit with Kyle-Myiamoto telling Elise to move the stones, pure gold.

man. it is criminal that we dont get the final bosman any more :\

Finally been able to but in some time into The Last Guardian. Ooooh baby this is one of the greats!

Being an Ueda fan since the first time I played ICO on the OPM demo disc it's such a treat and a privilege to get another game entry from this team. Fans of their games, especially I think elements of ICO will really love it. Need to complete the game and let my thoughts settle but it's really interesting to see the elements from previous games, new things added and others twisted around. Also,the impact this game could have on other creators like their previous work has

I'm on a pro and have not noticed any performance issues

cm osi

"1080p is like not good enough already by the time this thing [The Switch] launches" Kyle Bosman.

lol, sure Kyle.

1080 is still good enough, we gotta see how the switch will deal with having to push things to 1080.

Finally been able to but in some time into The Last Guardian. Ooooh baby this is one of the greats!

Being an Ueda fan since the first time I played ICO on the OPM demo disc it's such a treat and a privilege to get another game entry from this team. Fans of their games, especially I think elements of ICO will really love it. Need to complete the game and let my thoughts settle but it's really interesting to see the elements from previous games, new things added and others twisted around. Also,the impact this game could have on other creators like their previous work has

Yeah, I'm only a couple of hours into it (I held off from starting it till yesterday to get FFXV done) and holy crap. Unless there's some god awful twist somewhere, I'm pretty sure this is beating Uncharted 4 and The Witness for my GOTY.

hope we get some opinion on next's week podcast but i'm not sure how many allies aside bloodworth have played it

Yeah, I'm only a couple of hours into it (I held off from starting it till yesterday to get FFXV done) and holy crap. Unless there's some god awful twist somewhere, I'm pretty sure this is beating Uncharted 4 and The Witness for my GOTY.

Yea same. I've had Doom as my #1 since May and TLG is making a huge charge

Servbot24

Banned
"1080p is like not good enough already by the time this thing [The Switch] launches" Kyle Bosman.

lol, sure Kyle.

He wasn't saying you literally won't be able to bear 1080p anymore. When Switch launches, Scorpio will be right around the corner. You'll have two 4k capable consoles... and then the Switch. It just looks bad in terms of the market to always be a step behind everyone else.

Kyle beat it, he said he love it to death on BvW yesterday.
Yea put in some more time and it keeps getting better! I also thought going through it "Yea Kyle will Iove this game". And saw on twitter Ben has put in some time with it as well and loved it. Trico is a miracle.

Which reminds me. I archived off the GT full playthrough of ICO a fellow GAFer gave me when GT shutdown but haven't watched it yet. Think I'll add that to my todo list during the holiday break.

\dead at Don's camera dodge. That's the work of a pro.

Great episode. Nice to see a couple of seconds of Cosmic Star Heroine, I'm really looking forward to that game. LOL at Kyle being left out of the credits.

Ultimadrago

Great to hear more Kyle content coming on the Bosman channel (hopefully). He has really had a full plate these past few months and I know it can't be easy taking it in stride.

I'll be there for whatever it is he's cooking up.

#ReturnoftheBossMan

#BossManRedemption

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom