• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Easy Allies |EZOT2| Love & Respect

Status
Not open for further replies.
Uncharted 4 is the only story driven game I've finished from this year that I considered on of the GOATs

Still, I voted for Overwatch. I'll be playing that for years.

FFXV is amazing from what I've played so far, despite its faults, but I haven't gotten far enough to really call it goty

Honestly Let It Die might end up being my true goty depending on how taxing higher levels get but no chance that wins this lol

I was going to vote for FFXV... but I haven't finished it, despite ebing more than 10 hours in an only in chapter 3, and TLG won't come to me until a couple of weeks so my game was Dark Souls 3, I still love that game. Overwatch was good, but I till think it needed much more content, gameplay alone with a few modes won't cut it.

also, I'm not really getting tomorrow's stream, they will discuss GOTY, but will they put a video later or produce more from GOTY awards?

Stream will be a deliberation of smaller categories, personal picks, patron vote.
GOTY is being voted on before the stream, video will be revealed at the end of the stream.

wiibomb

Stream will be a deliberation of smaller categories, personal picks, patron vote.
GOTY is being voted on before the stream, video will be revealed at the end of the stream.

oh so the actual GOTY will be a video, all the other categories will be on the stream? I'm not going to miss tomorrow's stream

The buzz around Let it Die is surprising. Have to check that out I guess.
Bloodborne x Japanese splatter films and gritty 80s anime OVAs, with a wacky sense of humor and arcade aesthetic and feel. Awesome music and characters.

Absolutely killer game that everyone should at least try if they're into those sort of games. Just keep in mind while it has a lot of similarities with Souls the dodge frames and lock on don't work the same, if you play it exactly like Souls you'll get rekt. I learned this. Lol

I've been wondering if it would be feasible to create another RSS audio feed for the Q&A sessions. I'd absolutely love that, but I wonder if yet another RSS feed would be too much to maintain. After the podcast, FrameTrap and TTE, it would be the fourth one.

Sorry for always bringing up the weird questions.

Servbot24

Banned
I'm guessing Overwatch will win the fan vote. It seems to be the consensus multiplayer game of the year, while there are several games that will split votes from fans of single-player.

I voted for The Witness.

Rikkun

FFXV spoilercast please

Yes
I need more long-ass talk shows, whenever I get the Frame Trap notification I feel like it's Christmas.

And please please please do something Christmas themed, like talking about your favourite snow levels or anything really and upload it on the 24th, I need that too.

I don't get the rush for spoilercasts. What makes it less valuable a month from now? I'd say that a later spoilercast could be even better, as the hype has cooled down a little, which would make for a better discussion.

Tsosie

Had a tough time deciding between FFXV and The Witness. In the end I went with FFXV. I still haven't finished it but those Hunt fights are fantastic. I still have The Last Guardian and Doom in their packaging so they won't make the cut this year.

sora87

Yeah, my vote goes to The Last Guardian for goty. What a special, wonderful game, can already tell that's gonna stick with me for weeks, maybe longer!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom